To Most ESF Players...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What's your in-game nick..
try fighting people who's level are higher than "new players"
or people who dont say : ZOMG MELEE SPAMMER!@#$!@#$12342134123423421342134234 HACKER SCRIPTER PLSPLS
catch me up at : [email protected]
ill set you up matches with good players.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never had this problem as always one person comes along (eg Bankai CL, Amon) and shows me who's boss. However, I've never been accused of cheating probably for the reason above.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not another one of THESE topics....

Look, there are people who ban just to ban. If they lose one time, they'll ban you because they think they're the best thing to come to ESF. The best solution is to go to public servers where the admins are actually there to maintain server rules rather than personal, unwritten rules.

You could also make your own server, if you know how.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
or you can stop playing publics and prove your skill in 1v1s

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's looking to have a fun game, not make ESF his number 1 priority o.0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stopped playing a long time ago, but seriously: this thread has existed since Beta 1.0. It's tiring.

The fact of the matter is that it's not very hard to be better than the average ESF player. This is especially true now that ESF is extremely inactive and most of the players may simply be trying something new, goofing around, etc.

While I'm sure you don't have much fun beating on people who are far worse than you (or maybe you do?), in general, people generally don't like getting beat on by others who are far better than them. Kind of makes sense, right? And yes, of course it is good for your own skill to play people who are better than you. It's probably the best way to get better. However, once a certain gap in ability exists, there is really only so much you can learn from straight fighting with somebody much, much better than you. And let's be real here: not everybody even cares about getting that much better.

It's their server. Who goes in and who goes out is up to them, whether their reasons are unfounded or not. You don't have some unspoken right to play in it and beat them up. If somebody bans you and calls you a cheater, deal with it. Take it as a compliment, whatever makes you feel better.

If you want legitimate competition, make a thread asking for the best or something. Arrange a game or just find out general stuff like play times and server names.

If you want to have yourself a nice smug-faced cry about the perils of being "pro", and have other "pros" huddle around you and pat your back, then I congratulate you on creating another pointless thread in a long line of pointless threads.

Best answers
Well, instead of owning noobs who are ALSO trying to have fun like you, why dont you teach them how to play better and give them a chance to fight. If you have someone a whole lot better than you and they killed you and once you respawned theyd kill you right away I bet you would ban them too.
But just find a server of more advanced people and show them how to fight, teach them the combos and let them practice them and then itll be more fun for you too because youll have a decent fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is, that teaching newbs and n00bs tends to get boring. I myself have taught countless numbers of those people how to play. Oh and finding a server with good players is sometimes pretty hard.

Best answers
Teaching noobs is fun, if they have a brain. On my server, there are only about 3-4 people who give me a challenge, and they come on a regular basis because it's fun :). Ovarall, just play your game, and ignore any problems you might be having on the server that you're in >_<.

-GuZzie

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thats the law of the nature.... Good,bad players.... And yet high-hated and normal.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably ban them.

Although I actually liked EC :(

nge

Best answers
Just enjoy the game with other players who enjoy the game. Get involved with a competitive community (hard to do these days) and play against other people looking for fun fights.

I don't brag, ever. I'm proud of my ability in game, and I know exactly where I stand vs almost any opponent I've met before.

Very, very few people can beat me. So, a good many take the easy route out and ban me, insult me, and harras me. It's far easier than admitting that there are better players out there, and many ESF players (no matter HOW terrible) are all under the mentality that they are the best in the game.

You'll get used to it.

Just ignore the idiots, teach the newbies, and have fun with the pros. It's the only way to enjoy this game anymore.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Probably ban them.

Although I actually liked EC :(
I knew you always liked me! haha

Wow I haven't been called EC in what feels like years. lol

But yeah, I kinda feel responsible for the hacking accusations because back in the day I was the first person to bring hacks to ESF, or atleast the first to introduce hacks for ESF to the public (well only to friends). But yeah, sorry guys!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're the reason why people hate us so much >:eek:

Thou shall hangeth for this!!

But seriously, hacks are bad -.-

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Haha I wonder what they would do if Devil and EviLCHiMP came back. hahaha
LOL when u posted this I knew it was 1 of u two, since you appeared in 1.2 a couple of times I leaned towards it being u :p

Some1 should host a "tough room" server on the weekends or something, and have situation like back in the oldays where there where ppl from lets say, ape and Z clans mixed in with a few 3rd party toughies and just throw down. Aleast then we all know what we're in for :)

I think players in 1.0-1.1 were far more aggressive then the majority playing 1.2-1.3, even with the swoop delay and one way swooping. Nowadays most ppl seem so much more defensive. Ie. flying backwards luring ppl block/fall try and get an easy hit.

for me fighting an agressive person opposed to a defensive person, win or lose, is a far more satisfying fight.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew you always liked me! haha

Wow I haven't been called EC in what feels like years. lol

But yeah, I kinda feel responsible for the hacking accusations because back in the day I was the first person to bring hacks to ESF, or atleast the first to introduce hacks for ESF to the public (well only to friends). But yeah, sorry guys!
And then after back in the day was gone, you made another run in 1.2, but I actually enjoyed the **** outta that. I miss you :(

Seriously, people were being blamed for hacking because out of nowhere 20 people had aimbot and advanced melee hacks and speed hacks. We traced most of that to Ryu.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Evilchimp, You're somehow related to the creation of buzzhook arent you?..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL when u posted this I knew it was 1 of u two, since you appeared in 1.2 a couple of times I leaned towards it being u :p

Some1 should host a "tough room" server on the weekends or something, and have situation like back in the oldays where there where ppl from lets say, ape and Z clans mixed in with a few 3rd party toughies and just throw down. Aleast then we all know what we're in for :)

I think players in 1.0-1.1 were far more aggressive then the majority playing 1.2-1.3, even with the swoop delay and one way swooping. Nowadays most ppl seem so much more defensive. Ie. flying backwards luring ppl block/fall try and get an easy hit.

for me fighting an agressive person opposed to a defensive person, win or lose, is a far more satisfying fight.
I love you Gurbir. Basically everyone just runs all the time or waits. It is so goddamn annoying. I'm super offensive unless I need to fight "intelligently", so I hate having to chase down people, combo them, watch them get up and run away again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom