To Most ESF Players...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, I find it REALLY hard to believe that the admin would ban you from a server just beacause you own too much. God, I'm getting the hunch that you were being ignorant at one stage, I mean- I bet they told you to stop and you didn?t??

Your ignorance towards others might've led you to being banned. But hey that's only my guess >_>, but there?s no use in telling us, what are we going to do??

" Ohh umm, ok Bl. "

-GuZzie

You dont come round to much. I lost coun of how many servers i was banne dout of for killing the admin a couple of times.

Happens a lot. Mostly on listen servers though.

Best answers
Listen server, obviously. If they're on a listen server they're doing something......Like training or etc and they don't want to be bothered. But that's why I mean, ignorant admins get you banned from the dedicated. But you just have to live with it I guess....

You wearnt roll exploiting jarrstin...were you? o_O??

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the dedicated servers are empty, you don't really have a choice but to go to the next best thing if you want to continue playing ESF.

I find it hilarious how some of you guys who are always talking about how good you are can't empathize with his situation. ****, I can because the same exact thing has happened to me many times. I even quit for 4 months because of it. I lucked out when I came back and there were a few good servers, but some people aren't so lucky.

My advice is to just stop playing 1.2. Try out 1.3, test it out, play with the others testers. The community ruined 1.2, but they haven't destroyed 1.3 yet, so enjoy it while you can.

Best answers
Jesus, what is the online gaming world coming to...? Is the purpose of creating a server to be a total butthole nowadays?!

A game isn't a game unless you lose eventually, that's what a server/admin must keep in mind. I mean, sure, it's frustrating to lose in a row (lol, tell me about it), but to ban/kick because of that?! wtf, get a life! =/

Unless of course you beam-spammed, trans-killed, disk-spammed and what not... then it's comprehensible. Principles and ethics, my friend.

Otherwise, I'd like to throw those ppl at the street at the same time a firetruck is speeding 100 miles an hour lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, i kinda feel ya, but when people start accusing me of hacking, scripting, doing the "n00b push" thing i just ask them how do they want me to play ?

The funny thing is, they usually get beat even with normal ki blasts >_>

Anyway back on-topic. Just like almost everyone here said, ESF pros are rare. And they mostly play on dedicated servers like Corona-bytes and so on. Well and sometimes they name themselves ESFn00b and run around with a score of 100-2.

Neway, either keep on playing in hopes of finding a descent challenge or just quit and pray that a good version of 1.3 comes out soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're mostly a bunch of prepubescent little kids. Seriously, every time I play on a server, I get kicked for owning the heck out of everyone. They all think I'm hAXOR or something... =/ What's the deal? I can't even enjoy the game anymore due to the fact I start raising my score and I get kicked.

Anyone else have this problem?
People only enjoy being in servers when they are better then everyone else, it's considered boring just because you are loosing to someone better then you, so you kick them out of the server, just so you can kill less experienced players.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The difference between us and them being we'd rather fight people at our level, or better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i just love playing against people that are as good or better than me, but i absolutely hate playing against pro players who are like "OMFG YOURE SUCH A NOOB!!!! Like my grandma plays better than you..blablabla." Sometimes i stumble upon such players and the funny thing is, that those kind of guys pwn too much to prove them wrong -_-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what you mean Jakut. Most of those people are in the same clan.

No worries. The good Good players will eventually overcome the good Bad players, and peace will be restored to the land.

Best answers
Omg!!! Those last 5 posts are lost lol!!

Well obviously the 1.3 gaming community isn't runied because it hasn't even been out for 2 weeks >_>, Dah???

And I think 1.2 is better than 1.3 [ How it is anyway ]. It also depends where your from. I find that where there's an area with LOTS of good players, there tends to be a nicer community, because you can't bag someone out, and you always have a good fight in your hands.

What really pisses me of the most is you own the heck out of someone and they're like .

" Im not trying"- " I don't feel like trying ".

And you know what I did!! I ignored the player!! And I had a happily ever after :). I think i'll start ignoring every player when I play. Talking is for MSN, Forums mIRC etc, when you play a game and start talking about all this rubbish, pff your missing the points.

Bah pathetic.

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...ESF is a giant chatroom. You're still new to ESF so you might not have realized that, but talking **** and just plain talking is a big part of the game now. It's unfortunate, but it's true.

If you don't want to talk, that's up to you. Just don't rack up kills or else you'll be kicked for kicking their ass, and being "so egotistical you can't even talk to us!"

Best answers
People only enjoy being in servers when they are better then everyone else, it's considered boring just because you are loosing to someone better then you, so you kick them out of the server, just so you can kill less experienced players.
pff hell no it isnt boring! i love playing against people better than me, cause it gives you a chance to increase your skill up a few lvls :p plus its better to fight someone with skill than someone who is n00b and complains that you are h4xing

Best answers
Lol Zeonix, Im new the forums, but to the game a big no no, I've been playing 1.2 since I was 12 >_>, Im 14 now and I just OWN xD, not trying to be cool, just honest haha.

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right. And I've been playing for a lot longer. 1.2's community is nothing like the community from 1.1, 1.0, etc. So yeah, big chatroom.

From what I've heard of you, you use quite a few exploits. Try not to brag when your record is working against you o.0.

Best answers
Ahh, yes the good old Rolley, I use that every now and then. But when Im dueling someone in a match of 10, you can't....you have the rules, but when its a big 14 ppl server you just do wtvr you want xD, and heck blame the admin, he actually allows it o_O.

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Whatever, as long as you're not doing it on my side of the pond I don't care.

1.2 isn't going to get any better unless the community does a complete 180. I don't see that happening anytime soon, especially since many of the "pros" from different a certain region don't want to switch to 1.3 because they fear they'll lose everything they've "worked" so hard to gain.

However, I have hope for 1.3 for that same reason.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Whatever, as long as you're not doing it on my side of the pond I don't care.

1.2 isn't going to get any better unless the community does a complete 180. I don't see that happening anytime soon, especially since many of the "pros" from different a certain region don't want to switch to 1.3 because they fear they'll lose everything they've "worked" so hard to gain.

However, I have hope for 1.3 for that same reason.
Kinda reminds me how all those hardcore pros hated 1.2 ^^

In any case. I play both 1.3 and 1.2.3

I play 1.3 when i feel like looking for bugs and i play 1.2.3 when i just feel like playing some ESF.

As for the chatroom thing. Its true. You dont believe the **** you can hear in the servers. But hey i stay quiet unless i feel like typing. But than again in europe i dont have much fear of beeing booted out for not talking since i have admin rights on most servers XD

And the only US server i was kicked out of was the old APE server with their "kick anything over 150 ping" or was that 100 in any case i was over 200 XD

All in all i kinda agree with what Zeo said. 1.2.3 can be fun. Its just that the people who play it dont make it fun. Advanced melee and big beams make a difference but the old 2 hit + genbeam thing gets boring. So people start saying it sux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom