Time Travel?

Best answers
Correct me if i'm wrong but--Uh... you can create wind. Just by waving your hand, using a fan, blowing air, heating water in a tea kettle, etc. And yeah, it does have a little something to do with hot and cold fronts coliding. You can grab air, maybe not in one hand, but if you cup your hands together you can. I don't know much about it myself, because i never cared. But your right about one thing, nothing is "man made" because you need the natural substance to make your "object". Also, this thread was made just to dish out a little happening that sounded interesting, not right or wrong.

*Ontopic*--Well heck, we might already be able to go to the future. The government hides so much from the public, it's not funny. Like when the government ignored the fact that Bush was trying to get us into war or some other thing. Some women actually sued the government for it (i think). But wether we can go through and back through time... only "time" will tell....

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you guys are analizeing this too much. Just chill and whaever happenes happenes. I will be 40s or 50s by that guy's time anyway, so I will either be kille dy revolution, nukes, or some other ****.
The only reason why he called us lazy asses, is cause people were too busy wanting to know sports and stock updates.

Besides, even though it would be nice to live that long, takeing a look at his stuff I noticed:
America has become a post facist sosicalist olagarky. (scuse my spelling)
and everyone able to multiply and divide in their head?!?!, thats a load of bull. Sounds like someone was liveing in the big rock candy mountain when he was writeing this.

Best answers
Put it this way, if what he says is true, we'll be too old to be drafted for the war ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom