Time Travel?

Best answers
A friend I know was talking to me, I know this seems weird but, They say some guy named John Titor came back from the future arround 2000-2001. Im not going to get into everything because its much to explain, ill just give you the site link and see for yourself. Some of you may think this ia hoax, but it makes you think :S.
www.johntitor.com

Best answers
well those pics are sorta bit like from back to the future movie lol but who knows maybe he is maybe he not im probaly not gonna live long enough to see time travel lol

Best answers
You should read everything thats on that site about him..He states things that will happen in 2004 and on...somethings he said that would occur seem like is going to happen.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he speaks of a world war in 2015 that kills about 3 billion people. i doubt this will happen. thats half the population of the planet.

Best answers
Yes, Its pretty crazy..But I know most Americans can feel a big war coming..i know im not the only one. Either way, This most likely is a hoax, but he said a Civil war should occur. This year (2004) strange things will happen and by 2005 the war will begin.

Best answers
MP said:
he speaks of a world war in 2015 that kills about 3 billion people. i doubt this will happen. thats half the population of the planet.
who knows anything is possible in 2015 but i do agree in a way sure how could they? but what happens if the during the war when 2015 comes aorund a country made a big enough bomb to attemp to stop the war? but its highly unliky its gonna happen

Best answers
[from site]
How far from what size city is it the safest to be?

A 10 Kiloton nuclear weapon will vaporize metal for about ½ a mile and have a heat effect for about 3 miles. A 100 Megaton nuclear weapon will vaporize metal to 35 miles and have a heat effect to about 250 miles. I believe the largest nuclear weapon ever built and tested was about 60 megatons.

As I recall, the popular strategy toady is to strike targets with multiple numbers of smaller warheads. The 100 Kt to 1 Mt are the most popular. I believe there are about 150 - 200 major cities in the US and half as many military targets. Please correct me someone if I am grossly incorrect.
[/fromsite]
^that is crazy.

Best answers
it will be intersiting to see if these two things happen
1) [QUOITE FROM SITE] Where is the new US capitol?
The new US capitol is in Omaha Nebraska.

2)[QUOTE FROM SITE] Do you still have an American flag? What does it look like in 2036?
Yes, we still have the flag. There is a debate about changing it from 50 stars to 5.

hopfully if any off these is true it mite happen soon i find these very interesting

but also USA Is open to attacks now because he spending billions off dollers on the space program for the moon that mite also be why they get attack due to the pollits saying Do it Dont Do it so thats what starts the war 0.o just what i think mite happen

Best answers
They even made a forum on this topic...A Whole forum just for this one guy. Its pretty funny. Alot of the things he says dont add up but makes sense. He also said that the Olympics will end this year and will not come back for many years to come.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So then wait til the 2006 Winter games and then realize this is all fake.

Best answers
Of course this can be fake, dont get me wrong. Point of it is just to make you think.
[off subject] Hey pain its mirage ;)[/off subject]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually believe this the way he speaks the way he answers I think this could actually be true or a fake story created by some moron...But the way the guy answered of I will not tell you if your going to die to avoid it..it's like he will not tell you because he wants you to follow your destiny as written by god.....It could be true or not...The pics were not very interesting...But the story in it was...

Best answers
Many ppl dont realize it but you can already time travel. Im in California where its 6. If i go to NY or TN its 8 (p.m.) So therefore i would be traveling foward through time. Now if i go back then ill be going back in time. Neat huh?

O btw post b4 me. 1 thing that is written in the bible thats MAJOR different from this guy. God didnt intead us to go through time so therefore traveling through time is a major impossiblity. If God wanted us to go through time he would have made it possible. Another thing ive heard..maybe is written in the bible. Says dont look back on your past and dwell on it, but look foward to the future. Whats in the past has happened for a purpose. Why would you wanna change it. Especially in the future. If this guy was infact was true, then anything that happens in the future then things that are suppose to happen for those who have a future in a important position that could actually change th world for the better wont happen since this guy decided to open his mouth just to try and save the world from the war or something. By telling the future you pretty much ruin whats going to happen.

Best answers
Lol! Funny my friend said the exact same thing. :D

Best answers
He so called says that a civil war will occur and the western part of america will fall desperate and result in nucluer/bio/chemical war fare...which soon will bring up World War 3, Killing billions...Sounds like a great movie. ;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
Many ppl dont realize it but you can already time travel. Im in California where its 6. If i go to NY or TN its 8 (p.m.) So therefore i would be traveling foward through time. Now if i go back then ill be going back in time. Neat huh?
Jumping timezone's is cheating jerk.

I still don't buy any of this, even the pictures.

Best answers
it wouldnt surpise me if he got all this crap from a movie lol it would be funny but i havent seen any trailers yet involving WWIII or any WW so he either making it up or he telling truth but he dosent say who the super bowl if he told us when the next is and his pick wins then i'll have more faith but i doubt it -_- after reading it all i find it not really <u>Truthfull</u> if you know what i mean

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Jumping timezone's is cheating jerk.

I still don't buy any of this, even the pictures.
The pictures do seem rather fake. Those pictures are inside the "time machine". I dont know, this seems to me more like a movie i would want to see. :S

Best answers
The main reason I don't buy it is this whole civil war thing. Right now there is absolutely no reason large enough to put our country at a civil war. If you look back on the real Civil War you would notice that the events that led up to it had been building for many years. If this war is to come so soon I don't see any factors that would separate this country enough for a civil war.

Although I admit, the first time I heard about this guy was a little freaky, if I remember correctly he doesn't have a birth cirtificate and no one can determine who he was before he showed up with this story. Freaky but I'd go no furthur...but I am scared cuz the second Chemical Weapons Disposal Facility in the U.S. (other than the Nevada one) is 20miles up the road from me...so if there is any conflict ever, I'm probably dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom