Time Travel?

Best answers
True, I dont know about a civil war. But I do see a war possibly with Korea.

Best answers
dunno if this in conveint but here in austrilia somone just sore a flying object (boxish silver) flying into the sky then disappearing he sent to N.A.S.A so we'll find out soon it most likly rubbish -_-

Best answers
Uh, John Titor never mentioned Aussie. But thats strange as well. I think this is a hoax, I was reading many sites...looking at the opnions of alot of people. They all bring up valid points.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Jumping timezone's is cheating jerk.

I still don't buy any of this, even the pictures.

Whoa whoa whoa whats with the flaming?? o_O Its not cheating, its a "timezone" isnt it?? and jumping in to different "timezones" is "time travel" isnt it? So hows that cheating? :S

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
Whoa whoa whoa whats with the flaming?? o_O Its not cheating, its a "timezone" isnt it?? and jumping in to different "timezones" is "time travel" isnt it? So hows that cheating? :S
I was obviously joking with you, but I guess you didn't pick up on that :]

Best answers
lol o...sry im slow. I dont get things in a quick snap. I have to think about it first. Ya so heh i get it now...man...how fun is it being slow.. :rolleyes: So ya back to the matter at hand. Time travel is possible.....in movies. Plus if you count that lil timezone thing i said. Thats time travel. Also, whats up with the civil war thing. That is a major no no. What state would possibly go to civil war or even what country. I believe that dude did go through time...on weed. ahaha. :laff:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, apparently if you shake your head violently like Ashton Kutcher while looking at journal entries form your childhood you will travel in time via the butterfly effect... haha, right.

At this point in time I am skeptical on time travel, unless you use the NeLo method ;)

Best answers
LOL!!!!!! Ok now I know this is fake, I was researching on this and i came onto a forum where some moron namd himself "Alexander" and was saying he was from the same timeline as John Titor and he came back to "watch" the events that will take place.
#1, WHO THE HELL WANTS TO STICK ARROUND FOR A NUKE WAR!?
#2, He said he was 7 years old (LMFAO?)(in our time line).
#3, He said his current age as he was posting was "39".
[edit] He also said John Titor died of the flu! Lol!!

Best answers
Even if this was a hoax, you still have to credit this guy.

He is very smart individual

* For example, being able to draw sophisticated skematics:

* Understanding the fundimentals of superstring theory:

From Site:

What is the progress on string theory?

47. In 2036, string theory still dominates physics due to its continued "effect" of encompassing other physical properties from unrelated fields. A great deal of the theoretical mathematics behind time travel was discovered by testing various ideas in string theory and eliminating the anomalies. As I recall, it was this original work that led to the final proof that six dimensions do indeed curl up to give us our observable universe. This in turn supported more of the theoretical math behind time travel.

48. It's ironic that the beauty of string theory gives future engineers the confidence to create the distortion unit even though the final proof is still unknown. You're a physics student, have you ever heard the Princeton String Quartet play?
* Understanding CERN and their research on subatomic particals, explaining how you can *make* microsingularities (blackholes the size of electrons) and how to modify the blackhole.

* Explaining how time travel *works*.

* Explaining how the time machine works, and also explaining how they overcame the problem of the earth turning underneath them when the machine goes through time (often overlooked in many time travel stories).

* His explaination of why he needed the IBM 5100 computer.

* His ability to greatly understand the economy and its properties and where it might be going.(read the stuff he says on the site.)

So all in all, this guy is very smart in the field of science.

Retired
Best answers
that John Titor guy sounds very reliable for some reason :)

tho I do not believe in time-travel or that its possible. so I dont believe it, but the guy that wrote this prepared it a lot.

Best answers
They said, if this is a hoax, It was the biggest hoax known on the internet ever. And yes, He had quite a few pictures...I find a better site with pictures on google when i was researching on him. But I was reading some forum and some kid named Alexander says he dies in the year 2039 of the flu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, man. I read the John Titor stuff about 6 months ago. My friend in the Air Force read it, and he got scared, cause he read the part about China having a manned space program, which at the time hadn't happened yet and hadn't been declassified. The next week, they went public and my friend was able to tell me about it--and he explained that the information was highly classified until China went public with it. So it was pretty crazy, because the site actually DID predict the future.

Also...there's some other stuff on there that's recently "come true"--namely, he mentions Mad Cow being an epidemic and how in his time they don't eat much meat if any. And here we are now with Mad Cow breaking out. Intriguing, no?

Makes you wonder. Like I said, if this IS a hoax, it is a very well performed one, cause I'm half buying it. His claim of election problems in 2004 is one thing...that seems like anyone could have written that the day after the last election and called it a "prediction of the future"...but the other stuff came completely out of left field.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Best answers
Lets just hope this is a hoax, because if it isnt...I wouldnt want to imagine the nuke war.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A civil war doesnt seem to be very surprising considering the conditions we live in. Most people know or are beginning to find out the way our government, which has sworn to protect, has lied on numerous occasions and has greatly manipulated us. Telling us iraq had weapons of mass destruction is just the tip of the iceberg (iraq is as much of a threat to america as a koala bear is to a nuclear power plant).
It is easy to understand that eventually americans will become quite angry and may even rebel. I may just be crazy but i think our declining economy, frequent protests, and war on the weak may drive americans to rebel. Either that or the rest of the world will become angry enough at us that they'll just attack. Either way, the clock is ticking. Can you hear it? Wait for it... tick tock tick tock. There you go.
Let's just hope that our people become less ignorant and begin to either inform themselves or are informed by others. Good luck to us :D

Best answers
Zeonix said:
A civil war doesnt seem to be very surprising considering the conditions we live in. Most people know or are beginning to find out the way our government, which has sworn to protect, has lied on numerous occasions and has greatly manipulated us. Telling us iraq had weapons of mass destruction is just the tip of the iceberg (iraq is as much of a threat to america as a koala bear is to a nuclear power plant).
It is easy to understand that eventually americans will become quite angry and may even rebel. I may just be crazy but i think our declining economy, frequent protests, and war on the weak may drive americans to rebel. Either that or the rest of the world will become angry enough at us that they'll just attack. Either way, the clock is ticking. Can you hear it? Wait for it... tick tock tick tock. There you go.
Let's just hope that our people become less ignorant and begin to either inform themselves or are informed by others. Good luck to us :D
Yes that is true..I was talking to my friend about it..and on the site it did state "strange" things will occur in the year 2004, and the actual war will be after the presidental elections, which is in 2005. Im just totaly confused on it, A part of me thinks this is one of the biggest well established hoax's known to the internet, and other part of me thinks this may be possible. This sounds to much like a movie , since comon people arent use to seeing or hearing about these things they get scared or just completely block it out of there mind trying to deny the fact that it may be possible. Strangely, John Titor posted all of this before 911.

Best answers
hmm..this sounds like a hoax. if he arrived here in a 2036 chevette model and it was sold how come they dont supply pictures. i havent heard any news about it. this sounds like a story writen by a back to the future nerd. if something like this really happend then it would be all over he news. kinda reminds me of history of trunks.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reading the thread before this, I have came to a conclusion. A civil war is possible if Bush is re-elected and if there is a war, it would be between the United Nations and the "Terrorst" Harboring Countries. (i.e Middle East, North and South Africa, part of South America, Russia, and North Korea.

Time Travel is possible. As Nelo pointed out, if it's 12:00 am in the United Kingdom it's 5:00 am on the east coast of the United States. Time is obviously based on the sun, light and darkness, and the Earth's revolution.

A controlled revolution could be the key. This is not a new idea.

Notice the switch on the right? This is obviously the on and off trigger that controls this revolution, or it could act as a super "modem" that controls the flow of information to the machine around it. He also said that his first time travel mission was from 2036 to 1975. He was supposed to acquire a IBM 5100 and talk to a certain person who had great dealings in it's creation. Maybe this computer was faster than led to believe or had special capabilities. He also said that most of their missions were to help rebuild a post ww3 era.

This logo also shows a continuance in my theory. He said that most of his military unit is time travelers. When I look at the logo, I see the planet Earth and the downward curving line as the equator. The machine being shaped like a twinkie, surrounded by light bending wires that could revovle, and a trail that shows the path of the Time Machine.

I am not 100% positive that this is all true. But, it brings great intrigue to me.

Best answers
looks like you did some research.well i dont understand most of what you said but, if he had the ability to travel in time why is he telling everone this. i doubt bush will get re-elected cause everyone hates him. i dont know why they hate him anyway. alll of the pieces to this puzzle just dont come together. this is odd. i still beleive this is a hoax.if he is from the future and he was suposed to warn us of stuff, why didnt he tell us about 911. just imagine if he did tell us about that. this war would have been over before it started. i need more evidence, this just isnt enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom