• Captain Ginyu and #18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Ginyu and Tien

• Tien and #18

• Total voters
Best answers
Well Harsens said he would see what he would do if we could get a model animated and some refs.....so is anyone willing to do that that has some talent? (as i sure dont have any)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beh I'll check with harSens when I get home to see if he's still considering Tien. He isn't a Tien fan so as far as I know he may have already forgotten the thread.

Best answers
hes attacks wwould be:

Tien
--------------
melee
ki balls
generic beam/ball
ki blast cannon
tri beam a.k.a kikoho
dodompa
--------------
-------------
powered up tien
--------------
melee
ki balls
generic beam/ ball
new ki blast cannon
tri beam a.k.a kikoho
dodompa

Best answers
Dragonball pwnz GT!!!
And tien was one of the strongest chars in dragonball.

So he was in dragonball Z , when he stopped cell!

Best answers
we all know that tien was in dragonballz plenty of times, (saiyan saga, cell saga, buu saga.....) but what the team needs now for tien is some good refs. here is the gather of most the refs on this thread: pictures first:http://www.dbzbios-sd.freeservers.com/images/tien.jpg
http://atdpweb.soe.berkeley.edu/2130/daguirre/Tien.jpg
http://100megsfree4.com/abcsofdbz/gallery/tribeam.jpg
http://www.saiyanarena.com/images/misc/kikoho.jpg
http://www.super-saiyajin.de/bilder/sonnenatacke.jpg
copy paste, its geocities
that it for now, but that only what we got from the first few pages. com'on guys,[babidimindcontrol] give the team good refs![/babidimindcontrol] (hope that works :laff: )

Best answers
That would be weird, He should just be powered up like piccolo or something. Besides, Piccolo his model doesn't really change.

Best answers
he could put on that cape like in buu for the transformation(since transforms for krillin and whatnot arnt actualy transforms but various levels of power like post fusion piccolo)

Best answers
Although I agree that Tien should be added, I think other characters should be added too. My idea is that essential characters are selectable by default, but a console command could be invented to "unlock" or enable secondary characters such as Vegetto, Gogeta, Androids #13, 16, 17, etc.

ESF is GREAT, but it'd be even better if the DBZ environment could be further enriched by adding more characters. I hope the ESF team adds as many characters as possible.
I also think that, if people are worreid about too many characters, that a command should be created to enable them, so they're not selectable by default.

Best answers
ESF would never put in a console command that could unlock secondary characters. There would be no point, because everyone would know how to unlock them. It would be nice to see Android #16 but not the other ones, they dont have any special attacks other then Ki shield. Vegetto would be a nice character to add but I dont think ESF will do it; Gogeta wouldnt be done because he is in DBGT and in DBZ movie 12, but not in the series.

Anyways, Tien is still the MUST add character to ESF.

Best answers
Don't the movies count as Dragonball Z sa well?
And the point of the console command was for the sake of options, not to hide them. What I meant by saying that is that adding the other characters should be an option decided by the server that is running, so some servers can choose only to use the characters currently available in 1.2 (or something like that), or to enable more characters.
There could even be a selection box for which characters can be used in the server, with a maximum set limit. Having Freiza enabled with Chibi Goten might not make the most sense, so perhaps the character selections can be Saga-based.

Once again, the console command has nothing to do with clients knowing anything, it was just a suggestion for a server-side option.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda offtopic
I don't get something. What r u saying? U told us that u need new animations for tien. So, what like that old jerk (forgot the name) doesn't need like 200 animations?

-After alot of thinking: Oh yeah his name is... ;( !!! oh yeah ginyu :yes: - the one with NO TRANSFORMATION at all and with a LAME way to gain PL thats right :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: .

Best answers
Well heres the news I got today in my email about Tien :\

" Tien will not be in ESF. We've decided this amongst the team a few
times. -Mastasurf "

With this news I guess its up to other DBZ MODs to include the popular Tien. Now my hopes of killing Imperfect Cell with Tribeam are gone. I dont see why this great character wouldnt be included in ESF, but its not up to me, I'm not on the ESF team. We put up a good fight, but now its over.

Anyone know the name of the MOD thats a rip off of ESF but with other stuff? Maybe they will listen to us :laff:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then harSens lied to us and it's all a bust. Shame. I had more faith than that.

Edit- I've been told it's concievable Masta didn't know about harSens' post in here, though I'd still like to actually hear from harSens -_-

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic, like I promised yesterday, I did read this entire thread in study hall -_- Seems like you guys are right, Ginyu is looking pretty useless... Tien has quite a few more attacks then I previously thought, wouldn't be a bad idea to add him. I'll kick hars in the ass acouple times and tell him to reply to this thread next time I see him.

Best answers
Why don't you guys get me that fully animated ESF-quality* Tien before getting Joe to physically hurt me?

*To be determined by Phil, me and/or the rest of the team.

Best answers
Id like to see another character joining the esf game as well, but keep in mind that if Tien is added its goin to take prob alot longer before 1.3 comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom