• Captain Ginyu and #18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Ginyu and Tien

• Tien and #18

• Total voters
Best answers
I think Tein should be added in 1.3. We all know he really wansnt too important in DBZ but some of his moves were really good. Tri beam is one of my favorite attacks in the whole series. You could easily add him to ESF. Other then the basic energy attacks, just give him Regeneration, Solar Flare, Tri Beam, and for his final attack, just give him that one beam attack that he tried to kill Nappa with in episode #019.

Best answers
never saw tien use Regeneration.... he just cant...
as for the beam attack he use on nappa, well that was a one hand tribeam i belive...

the only problem with tien (and yamcha) is that he doesnt have a transformation...

if it was up to me i would give him

solar flare
tribeam - with the ability to convert hp to ki when u run out of it...

and maby a nice adv melee finish combo when he splite into 4 and kick your ass!

:)

Best answers
Tein has regeneration because when Nappa cut his arm off Tein said "You just wait till that grows back." Also, neither does Krillin have a transformation but he is in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's what I was about to say. Also, Picolo's second form is "Powered up Picolo" and there's no transform for it in the siries. So Y not give Tien a "Powered up" form?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Tien is entirely human but he doesn't have any kind of speed regeneration. He does have a decent number of unique attacks (he only needs like 2 for ESF anyway) and he is crazily popular. At least 30/40 people on the forums have suggested Tien to the team and it looks like the team would rather add Captain Ginyu for some reason. Did Ginyu have transformations? No... his unique attack swaps bodies, and I'm not real thrilled about it.

I (and about 50 other people) agree with the suggestion of Tien.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if tien gets in the game then goten must be there to and maybe(just for fun)hercules :D .
tien must get in for sure but a lot other char to who had a inportiant rol in dbz.

Best answers
just some *** dialog funimation coughed up for him.

Name: Tenshinhan
Max Health 120
Max Speed - same as piccolo's

Attacks:
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Dodompa
KiKou Ho
Shin KiKou Ho

Dodompa - a Red Laser that works like Freeza's laser except it has to be charged and you can only fire one beam person charge up. The longer you charge it the stronger the beam. So it won't be spammed after you fire one there is recover time for it. Basically used like Piccolo's SBC.

KiKou Ho(tri beam in english) - This attack is a Yellow Triangular beam that has is an instant beam, it does minimal damage, its as powerful as the Masenko. This beam does not have a ki trail.

Shin KiKou Ho(ultimate tribeam) - This attack is the same as the above except you can charge it up and the longer its charged up the more KiKou Ho's it will push out. The most that can be pushed out is 8.

You only get the shin kikou ho when you transform.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks like all bfp talk to me.
all that japanese talk is all in bfp and the idea looks like a ebfp thing.
it's a good idea but it stil looks like a ebfp idea

Best answers
Still, Sonic Boyster is right, Tien would be a much better character to add to ESF then Captain Ginyu.

Best answers
niobe what are u talking about? And in EBFP/BFP and his attacks weren't even worked right in EBFP, and plus that is how the attacks work in the show. And BFP and EBFP (English BFP) didnt use Japanese voices they used *** english voices. Plus in Japanese The ORIGINAL JAPANESE DRAGONBALL Z Show, it was Shin Kikou Ho, KiKou Ho and Dodompa. BTW BFP is not the same as EBFP , EBFP is crap EBFP is full of ripped models and made up attacks.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leave BFP and its bastard children out of this >.> Tien is a good character, and while you can argue that there are other characters that are more important to the story he is one of the cooler not-ultra-powerful characters that should really be considered. Captain Ginyu would be great and all I'm sure, but he can come later, like Goten and little trunks and 17 and all of those other guys. Right now the game has enough Saiyans (4), it doesn't need another one yet. Krillin is the only "difficult-to-use" weaker characters. Piccolo, Buu, and Frieza are aliens, Cell is an "android," so assuming 18 gets added in there'll be two androids, three aliens, and four saiyans. What is wrong with having more than one human?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think would be a better addition then crappy captain ginyu.. Sorry ESF team, but whose idea was that... :S

Best answers
Regeneration ? that is just stupid
i mean he just say:" just wait till that grows back " because of the dumbass
translation....
kami fixed him like he did with littel doll friend...

or did he Regenerat too??

Best answers
I think tien would be good but I agree with niobe, there are a lot of other characters that would be just as good.

Best answers
Well then someone find a subbed version of that episode and find out if he still said "Just wait till it grows back." Its not like ESF can make Multy Form work for him, but he does have more attacks so regeneration wouldnt be needed.

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
i think would be a better addition then crappy captain ginyu.. Sorry ESF team, but whose idea was that... :S
What about Ginyus body exchange? That would be cool

Best answers
(Tien's attacks)
Melee
Ki blasts
Generic Beam/Generic ball
Dodonpa [similiar to frieza's finger laser]
Taiyoken [solar flare]
Kamehameha
KiKou Ho (primary attack weak) / Shin Kikoho (secondary attack strong) [tribeam]

Transformation : Shiyoken: Tenshinhan sprouts out an extra set of arms from the shoulders. (from the original dragonball series, click HERE for a picture)

I know he does have Shinnoken (multiform technique) but im not sure how that would be done effectively yet.
Characters that have transformations or lots of attacks are usually *better* to add. Tien is easilly the next best character to add.
Ginyu meh...god knows how body change would work

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
odn't know but do you smell a deyafu to.
esf is only for dbz not for db, do i make my self clear?.......ok
now let's get going :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
odn't know but do you smell a deyafu to.
esf is only for dbz not for db, do i make my self clear?.......ok
now let's get going :D
Tien was in both...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom