• Captain Ginyu and #18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Ginyu and Tien

• Tien and #18

• Total voters
Best answers
That would be really dumb, someone who played for so long on a server just to turn SSJ, then some dude just comes in and picks Ginyu and does body switch with him... steals all his hard work. Terrible!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humans only have one major transformation (or so I've heard). How many transformations can you give a human?

Best answers
Orbit said:
Humans only have one major transformation (or so I've heard). How many transformations can you give a human?
Technically they really have non....buuttt they add them in anyways to give them some pizazz...so they can have as many as they want. I think alot of the people in the contest are giving him either 2 or 3 with simple clothing changes being the trans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats silly in my opinion.
Like Tien in swimsuit (PL multiplyer X2) yeah right lol.
Maybe in his pijamas (spelled right?).lol

Best answers
Orbit said:
Thats silly in my opinion.
Like Tien in swimsuit (PL multiplyer X2) yeah right lol.
Maybe in his pijamas (spelled right?).lol
like they have krillin now??? Its fine. Lets players see a visual difference for the powerlevels and it livens things up a bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, just for the record, Krillin's transformation is "Mystic Krillin". I know it's fake, but it makes a great transformation.

Best answers
Orbit said:
Well, just for the record, Krillin's transformation is "Mystic Krillin". I know it's fake, but it makes a great transformation.
all it is is a clothes swap.....mystic krillin never happened. Tiens would be the exact same...a clothes swap. So how exactly would tiens trans's "suck" if you enjoy how krillin's trans is at the moment?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think if the team is wanting to get more bad guys ingame that dabura would be the most perfect character.
Spit
Sword

Pikkon could also join the bad side
he to has got 2/3 unique attacks
Thunder Flash:

First Used By: Pikkon
Description: Pikkon's ultimate attack. This attack shoots a massive column of fire out from the user's fists. Pikkon uses this three time on Goku in the Annoyoichi Budokai, but on the third time Goku counters with an Instant Kame Hame Ha.

Hyper Tornado:

First Used By: Pikkon
Description: With this attack Pikkon creates a tornado around himself, and then brings it down on his opponent. The tornado then throws the opponent around and round, as the strong winds cut them over and over.

as for #16
Hell's Flash:

Hell's Flash:
First Used By: Android #16
Description: Underneath Android #16's hands are very powerful laser cannons. Once his hands are removed Android #16 uses these laser cannons to unleash the awesome Hell's Flash attack.

an attack for Tien
Kiai:
Japanese Name: Kiai
First Used By: Tenshinhan
Description: This is an attack where the user shoots a blast a Ki at their opponent by screaming. Goku pushes Jheese and Burta around with this, and Uubu uses it on Goku when they fight at the end of DBZ

i´m sorry i couldnt find all the attacks i was looking for, therefor the characters arent complete with these attacks.

Best answers
Nice pictures and ideas but this is a thread just for Tien. I also would like Pikkon and #16 in ESF but this should really be posted somewhere else.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are right, my bad, overlooked the essence of this topic and confused it with the attack suggestion topic of something like it.

my bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
mystic krillin never happened
Well as I said
Orbit said:
I know it's fake
but atleast it's not only clothes swap. And I never said it would suck.
Anyways, can someone search the thread and write the char's properties? (attacks, speed, trans, and maybe model later)

Best answers
Take into consideration that in Dragonball (not Z) they said that once Tienshinhan sees an attack he can perform it too (like how buu did). So hes able to perform the Kamehameha I remember the episode, but his kamehameha shouldn't be as powerful as Goku's.

Also Tenshinhan should just be able to gain ki faster than anyone else instead of having a transformation you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right he learned the khh from goku with his eye. But his khh isn't stronger because hes weaker. Btw search the thread there's a sound file of his "Ka-Me-HaMe...."

Best answers
No in actual total fact, he learnt it from Yamcha after Yamcha fired a kamehameha wave for the first time, Tien disperses it with a scream of Ki, then uses the kamehameha wave for the first time straight back at yamcha.
As for the transformation, wether Tien loses his shirt or just transforms like the current piccolo, it's alot more natural than Krillin and his magic hair growth transformation. :p

Best answers
I think people who actually transform should get transformations and that people who don't just power up, but only once. It also wouldn't be a huge powerup, but after power up they should be able to gain ki faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if it's called a technique or a transformation but tien could grow an extra set of arms in DB and it made him faster i think. I know "Only DBZ stuff" but if he could do it in DB he can do it now right?

Best answers
I havent seen DB but i downloaded an movie (14 anniversary of something like that)..
and it was definetly an db movie..about little young goku where he learnt the kamehameha only by seeing it once..yamcha was also there...but if goku was able to preform attacks by only seeing it once the others should be able aswell right?

Best answers
The Dragonball 10th anniversary movie is just a fast sum up and alternate version of the Red Ribbon saga. It doesnt really follow what happens in Dragonball.

In the real show of Dragonball, Master Roshi used the kamehameha to put out the fire on some mountain for the Ox King. Goku saw him do the kamehameha and started doing the hand gesters. After messing around for about 5 minutes, Goku did a very small kamehameha to Bulma's car, destroying it. Master Roshi couldnt believe that he was able to do it so fast when it took him 50 years to master.

Goku is the only character to learn it that fast. Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien all learn it later in Dragonball from either Goku or Master Roshi but, it takes them much longer to learn it. After all, Goku is a saiyan and they are humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom