• Captain Ginyu and #18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Ginyu and Tien

• Tien and #18

• Total voters
Best answers
I decided to rewatch the Tien saga in dragonball and saw something that I think should be put in for Tien and it wouldnt be that hard to do. In ESF, when characters block attacks they cross their arms and cover their head to protect themselves.

In Dragonball episode #88 "Yamcha's Big Break" Yamcha fires a Kamehameha wave at Tien. Insted of putting his hands out to catch the kamahameha or crossing his arms and covering his head, Tien just put his hands together with his fingers crossed and his two pointer fingers out (like hes going to do a two handed Dodon Ray) and then pointed up. That is what he used that to stop the attack and rebound the kamehameha back at Yamcha. I think this blocking stance should be added for Tien when he blocks attacks in ESF insted of covering himself with his arms. It would make the character more like Tien. If anyone could get a picture of this, it would better clarify what Im talking about.

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Take into consideration that in Dragonball (not Z) they said that once Tienshinhan sees an attack he can perform it too (like how buu did). So hes able to perform the Kamehameha I remember the episode, but his kamehameha shouldn't be as powerful as Goku's.

Also Tenshinhan should just be able to gain ki faster than anyone else instead of having a transformation you know.
I agree....Tiens most powerful attack should be his Shin koku ha (Tribeam) attack, Kame and Dodonpa should be secondary beams. With the Dodonpa though do we even need a Kame for Tien? There has to be another attack that would be a little more unique that tien could do.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he should get a slightly more useful solar flare, I think that's a consensus, dodonpa is a chargable laser attack though it blows up, but it still isn't quite a beam...Shinkikoho isn't exactly a beam either, it's too fast for that, closer to a projectile, but the regular kikoho should be his beam, similar to the masenko but more expensive charge wise. He doesn't really need a kame.

Shinkikoho's big thing was the knockback, not the damage so far as I can tell, so maybe it should just be a fast, big projectile that smashes someone backwards like a 1.1 melee hit and does comparable damage.

Best answers
Just add Brolly - who is just cool to the max - and Kooler - Freiza's uber cool brother ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i can see you dont read sticky´s try them, they can provide you with lots of info.

one of those "info" subjects is: the team wont add anything out of DBGT and/or movies

therefore kooler and brolly wont ever be in ESF

Best answers
well i think we should put in shausu too if tien can be in it and like give him the kamikaze attack

Best answers
Linex the team has stated many times that no characters(brolly and cooler) from the DBZ movies or DBGT(cause its more or less and spinoff of dragonball) would be included in ESF. I think it in a sticky somewhere...

Best answers
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but is Tein going to have regen? As if you remember he gets his arm choped of in the fight against Nappa and he grows it back (or something i cant remember)

Best answers
No, he doesnt have the ability to regenerate. I thought that to when I first saw that episode. Its really just another incident of Funimation screwing the series.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the crap? It just suddenly reappeared when in the other world or w/e its called. And so far it seems like Tien is gonna be another Krillin in the sense that they're both useless. Just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me too. Is there anything left to do now?

Best answers
Just go watch the contest thread and give the artists some support.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are the models done and has the winner been chose???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know. It takes a very long time to build a model...
Off-topic: Kingvegeta answer my PM.

Best answers
yea, i want tien to be in esf 1.3, for one thing, he is beta than krillin with his spirit beam cannon, four arm techniuqe and twelve eyes multiplication method. he would rock.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
What the crap? It just suddenly reappeared when in the other world or w/e its called. And so far it seems like Tien is gonna be another Krillin in the sense that they're both useless. Just my opinion.
yes krillen is very useless he has one ok move and everyone spams it like crazy i think should do 18 and cap ginuy.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way krillen isnt usless if you cant see his good points your usless at eaf in general...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing's for sure. Krillin is way better than crappy ginyu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom