The un-solved mystery on "Goten and trunks"

Out of these 10 answers to the mystery. which sounds the best to you.

• They got in a fight and ripped each-others off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They lost there tails bungee jumping from them

• They fished with it like goku does in db, and it got bit off by a fish

• They asked the dragon to bite there tails off.

• They tuck there tail in there pants

• They have invisible tails

• They spanked each other too hard with there tails

• Goku was so hungry he ate there tails

• They dont have tails because i said so.

• I HAVE THERE TAILS TAPED TO MY ASS!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Owned :laff:

I assume chibi trunks went SSJ while training with Vegeta. Future Trunks had to train with Gohan, who probobly wasn't quite as tough with him. That's really the best answer I can come up with as to how chibi Trunks went SSJ earlier than future Trunks.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the anime, ChibiTrunks didn't go SSJ while training with Vejita.

They show ChibiTrunks go SSJ non-chalantly (as in, assuming it's no big deal) then Vejita is amazed that he has been able to do it.

Best answers
Ok I admit I got pooed on there :cry: but then again I kinda set my self up for it didnt I?

Im not trying to start a flame war, im just saying some people seem to act like they know what happened, when they dont. No one will.
It is a little odd to think that Chibi Trunks would turn SSJ in a time of complete peace, but it'd take Future Trunks years of war with 17 and 18. Could be cause Gohan just never let him fight the androids, but who knows. Its as if Goten and Trunks went to a level of an extremly weak Super Saiyan, compared to what Goku was when he killed Frieza or when Future Trunks turned SSJ. But that could all be connected to the tail, maybe Future Trunks was born with a tail for some other reason while Chibi Trunks didnt... maybe without the tail it made them able to reach that level of SSJ. Or then again it could be because they had more people to train with. You'll never really know, you know.

Best answers
Bihal said:
Actually Sailor Alea, I believe that at some point in the series (I'm not sure about this) someone said you had to have a pure heart. Pure good, or pure evil, or pure anger, I dunno. I don't really buy that.

But, you'll note Krillin says when he first finds out Vegita is a Super Saiyajin that he thought you had to be good to be one.

And I'm not sure about Trunks, but there is a short flashback that explains how Goten came to reach super saiyajin. He was sparring with his mother, Chi Chi, and she pushed him over the edge. *shrugs* I'm not saying whether it was a very good explaination though.

Well, i dont think vegeta has a pure evil heart through-out the whole dragonballz series, it was just at that point where he was training on that planet. all he cared about was being better then goku. thats why he left everyone to go train on a planet with no life. also remember, that vegeta says the raging storm on the planet was like the rage he had inside himself. so maybe it wasnt exactly a pure heart of evil, but a pure heart of rage and pride. Goku went ssj with a pure heart of good.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. Goku, for the most part was a kind soul.. But he went SSJ out of rage--to avenge his best friend. He wanted to punish the murderer of his best friend. Only after appealing to his mercy did Goku show any mercy to Frieza.

No one is truly pure or evil hearted in the show, with the exception of Kururin.. but he sucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You never know when Trunks goes SSJ for the first time. While training with Vegeta, Vegeta says how will you beat Goten like that, then Trunks says Il just go super then he goes ssj, you never find out when he dies it for the first time. Goten goes ssj when training with ChiCHi she kicks him in the back and wham he ssj.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of what you said, I previously stated. Trunks isn't shown going SSJ for the first time, Goten is training with his mother.

Why did you repost?

Best answers
well trunks is quite simple, vegeta didn't have a tail when he shagged bulma. It might had of gotton a bit confusing is he did.:p

Best answers
Why is this thread suddenly alive again.. who revived it? I do believe your not spose to revive 2 week old threads.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slander, if you have a problem, PM a moderator. If you have nothing to add whatsoever don't bother posting, you just suspect the thread near the top of the list even longer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason they don't have tails is because both their fathers had become SSJs before hand or were DAMN NEAR CLOSE to it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
they dont have tails because the people in charge decided it was no longer necissary to advance what little of a story dbz has
Perfect answer :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku ate them...that made me laugh... *wipes a tear away* funnily enough, i really can imagen Goku doing that

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok look Gohan lost his tail when he was like younger then Goten and trunks right....? So maybe they cut there tail's off and it never grew back, same thing as Gohan's

Hmmm...... I wounder of Goten Trunks or Gohan goes ssj4 =P (THEY'RE TAILS ARE BACK! =O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom