The Ultimate *MERGED* Gotenks Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright. This thread is about Gotenks.
With the new buddy system, I think it would be really cool to implement Goten and Trunks. What? Thats lame you say "wow 2 new characters ya noob," well thats not all. How about the ability to fuse! Without the problem with player control, fusion is very possible.

You could have it like this.
You have Goten and Trunks.
You raise the pl a bit, then you have SS Goten and SS Trunks.
Raise it a bit more, and you can fuse!
Then you have gotenks, raise the pl a bit more.
Then you have SS Gotenks.
A bit more... ss3 Gotenks!!!

Attacks. Goten, ki blast, generic, Kameha
Trunks, generic, ki blast, Double Buster

Gotenks. Ghost Kamikaze {like kame torpedo, they go out and find enemies on their own, large splash and ki cost}

Volleyball, just a thought, i think it would be cool to be able to charge it, like a ball attack, then if you threw it and hit some1, it could damage them, and bounce into the nearest person within xx radius, then maybe hit some1 else.

Death Missiles, a usefull Renzoku attack.

Galactic Halo/Whatever, maybe a special melee combo resulting in a stun or extra combo time

Dynamite kick (omg a real attack?!?!) a move, or a melee combo, where gotenks kicks them, then they explode!

Team can do the stats and multipliers.

We dont need to have arrows. We dont need to have fat or old or pink tutu gotenks, thats alot of extra modeling, animating, and skinning, and coding that isnt necesary.

Fusion should last until you run out of ki, or descend.

PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MERGED WITH SAYIAN OVERLORDS
-Deverz

Also, in this other thread: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=53616 you find additional info that Saiyan Overlord initially started out this Gotenks idea. It is only fair to mention his name in here
- Judge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be a good idea actually. Goten and Trunks buddy system with the ability to transform. Then you can either choose to stay as 2 and remain as buddies for the rest of the game, or fuse into Gotenks and use Transformations.

However, I think its been said that Goten/Trunks/Gotenks wont be in at all so...we'll just wait and see, eh? :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
I read a topic about how goten and trunks should be in the game hne i came up with this idea.

You could impelement goten and trunks. For the buddy system, you select goten, and power him up, then you switch to trunks and power him up.

Moves for goten would be kameha i guess. Double buster or whatever for trunks.

But if you got them both to a certain level, like got them both to super saiyan, maybe you could fuse them or something. To get gotenks. I think that would be kinda cool, and its not a multiplayer fusion so you wouldnt have to worry about control.
You must of read my topic where I had a huge list of characters they could add, what moves they had and what speed they would have... But yeah I figured that having them in would work cause it would give them a standing chance against SSJ3 Goku or Mystic Gohan.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
However, I think its been said that Goten/Trunks/Gotenks wont be in at all so...we'll just wait and see, eh?
well it was never said that gotenks wouldnt be in just that there would be no fusion but i wouldnt see a problem with gotenks without a timer i mean hes one of the most unique characters in all of dbz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love this idea =p when fusion comes up, you press direction buttons like in a melee struggle without any random arrows. if you get them all right, you get fusion for like 3 minutes timer. if you get ANY wrong you turn into a fat gotenks who is very slow and can use generic attacks ki blasts and melee. you can then re-fuse after a certain time

EDIT: when you die as gotenks, goten and trunks should come out of the fusion and both lie dead on the floor

Best answers
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood idea i wouldhave ever thought of that great fusion

Best answers
i dont see y that goten/trunks cannot be in the game i mean he did fight buu and almost killed him. oh and the idea is really good i vote for it

Best answers
Good idea! How about " OPERATION GOTENKS " just like operation tien. =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, Operation Tien didn't just happen. The team were planning on including Tien so long as the community would provide everything (model, sounds, sprites etc). There was a modelling contest which flopped as nobody finished and released, despite some good attempts. Finally, RavenTrunks contacted Wheres_warren and myself and started to get things organised, and here we are. If there were to be an Operation Gotenks/Dabura/Pilaf the team would have to put forward the idea first.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will be brought up in next meeting*

Best answers
WONDERFUL IDEA!

I believe Gotenks is the best character(NOT STRONGEST).

ANYWAYS to add onto to that i think that melee is a lil dumb. I think they should have it as a Special. And cooldown is like 7 minutes. And fusion would last for 5 minutes unless killed. You should add Chibi Trunks and have 1 of his special the same. I completely agree with the KI being around the same also. But only hard thing i could think of is, Super Ghost Kamikaze attack. That seems pretty hard Im guessing you could use Kame Torpedo but rather having it sit there let it fire automatically and home some1 down. I think it would only be fair if a simple beam would be able to blow up 1 ghost that way it be fair. Good job and i support this thread and hopes it ends up in the game! ( AND I WANT SSJ3!! too :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. Thats alot of transes though, only thing i was worried about. And the team has still kept the whole buddy system a secret. I'm hoping its like a bot controlled partner or something that plays with you.

Best answers
]-Gotenks-[ said:
WONDERFUL IDEA!
I completely agree with the KI being around the same also. But only hard thing i could think of is, Super Ghost Kamikaze attack. That seems pretty hard Im guessing you could use Kame Torpedo but rather having it sit there let it fire automatically and home some1 down. I think it would only be fair if a simple beam would be able to blow up 1 ghost that way it be fair. Good job and i support this thread and hopes it ends up in the game! ( AND I WANT SSJ3!! too :p)
i trhink the attack would be somewhat like gokues kame torpidoes but more along the lines of a powerful homing missle, liek it chases you down even if you get behind it and you control who it attacks but it has to eb fired as soon as charged and drains all your ki to be fair.

Best answers
And you should be able to punch it... but you get damaged

Best answers
Plus theres already a model of Gotenks at www.esf-world.com It comes with sounds but it isnt too good. But the model is great only bad thing i didnt like that it had to take over Vegeta :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that models fair...

a bit tall though. the team could make a better set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom