The Ultimate *MERGED* Gotenks Thread

Best answers
im saying what really happens not whats going to happen im just posting info disregard it or use it i dont really care

Best answers
genocide is too good but think about it tho. in the series buu was the only one to ever get hit by a kamikaze ghost. hes able to regenerate himself but if it were to hit a normal person they probably woulda died. so i think for normal form he can only shoot one kamikaze ghost at a time like gokus kame torpedos.

but wen hes ssj3 he should be allowed to do like 7-10. but it should be a very strong attack. probably his best one cus i dont think galactic donut should be his strongest attack. so gotenks super ghost kamikaze attack should be do serious damage if not kill them but probably have some type of cool down to it so it cant be spammed back to back to back.

Best answers
super ghost kamekase can be used in all fo gotenks forms normal can use 8 ssj can use 10 and ssj3 can make all 10 come out at once

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge 1st post edit said:
\
Also, in this other thread: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=53616 you find additional info that Saiyan Overlord initially started out this Gotenks idea. It is only fair to mention his name in here
- Judge
thnx for that little edit judge ;)

Herms said:
super ghost kamekase can be used in all fo gotenks forms normal can use 8 ssj can use 10 and ssj3 can make all 10 come out at once
well that would unbalance it a little having anything over 8 , goku's kame torpedos max at 6. Ethier 6 or 8 would be enough as having anymore would just be overkill.

Best answers
Saiyan Knight said:
Goten and Trunks buddy
HP
Goten: 90
Trunks:100
starting pl
Goten: 500,000
Trunks: 550,000
speed
Goten: 240
Trunks: 220
pl multiplier: depends on the dev team
attacks
Goten
4-Kamekameha: a faster charging, less powered Kamehameha.
Trunks
4-Double buster: like a mini final flash. no aurora.
Trunks: 750,000
(they were the fastest to asend in the show)
Hp
Goten: 100
Trunks: 110
speed
Goten: 300
Trunks: 280
Attacks
Goten
5-Charge: Goten stays in place and you aim and when you let go, he does a mad dash at the enemy and hits them hard takes about 1/2 of ki
Trunks
5-(unamed really >_< ) from broly second coming a extremly fast charging, low ki cost weak yellow blast
6-Trunks and Goten Kamehameha: cant move while charging, long charge, good power(thanks ravendust ^^)
7-Fusion: anytime 0% chance of random to 100%
it depends on cf bar when its full its 100% (no chance of random arrow)
you have a 5 minute time limit and a 3 minute cooldown. If you fail you turn fat or old (assuming the animations and all can be done for it
fat makes you really slow like 120 speed
old makes you unable to dash or use melee but the speed of Gotenks
attacks
for adv melee he could have the wacky moves for more damage(dynamite kick wild boar ram etc)
4-Kamehameha
Speed: 330
attacks gained
5-Cosmic Halo: Galactic doughnut in budoki, it could trap your foe for a small time and do some good damage. hi ki cost
6-Kamakazie Ghost Attack: spit out 2-7 ghosts and they go after a target on their own. Hi ki cost, cant be blocked and can only be done once every fusion
Speed: 370
attacks gained
2-Continuous Die Die Missile: sort of like vegeta's ryuken or whatever its called, except less ki cost O.O
7-Victory Canon: Like mouthblast, just yellow.

i updated kamakazie ghost, the goten and trunks kamehameha, and fusion stuff

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like Ur'e egalization but speed is depending on ki so trunks is kinda stringer than goten

Best answers
i dont really get what your saying but Goten is faster than Trunks and Trunks has more pl and health.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok i have a BiG suggestion

A buddysistem (not like the teams' one cuz i don't know how is is)

you start as goten when in the CVar U choose goten+trunkz

pl 750.000

and at the magic cvar
U hav both trunks and goten moves and when U choose to do a kamehameha goten does it but when you chose a mode that trunkz haz a spark appears (sprite) and chibi trunkz appears and does that mode
his pl is 800.000 and U stai in that form til U do a goten move (hope U understand i am kinda sleepy)

so
Starting pl GOTEN :pl multipler 2 750.000 moves : what U wont
TRUNKZ:pl multiper 2 800.000 moves:what U wont
goten transes : normal SSJ ,gotenkz , ssj gotenkz , ssj3 gotenkz
trunz transes : normal ssJ , gotenkz , sssj gotenkz , ssj3 gotenkz
at the point they R ssj and the tube is full the MDL's do the fuzion and they R one with the original moves no swiching anymore
ermmm....... hope U understant if i missed something tell me i had yesterday the whole plan :( (in mind) of yea at the point U transform both of them transform they have 50 HP in normal each so if 1 dies U ramian asta the other only with his moves till both die .... when they fuse their HP unite and grow and U know what's going 2 happen , the fuzion is a trans .......

hope U understand my engliesh, this is my suggestion........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
Ok i have a BiG suggestion

A buddysistem (not like the teams' one cuz i don't know how is is)

you start as goten when in the CVar U choose goten+trunkz

pl 750.000

and at the magic cvar
U hav both trunks and goten moves and when U choose to do a kamehameha goten does it but when you chose a mode that trunkz haz a spark appears (sprite) and chibi trunkz appears and does that mode
his pl is 800.000 and U stai in that form til U do a goten move (hope U understand i am kinda sleepy)

so
Starting pl GOTEN :pl multipler 2 750.000 moves : what U wont
TRUNKZ:pl multiper 2 800.000 moves:what U wont
goten transes : normal SSJ ,gotenkz , ssj gotenkz , ssj3 gotenkz
trunz transes : normal ssJ , gotenkz , sssj gotenkz , ssj3 gotenkz
at the point they R ssj and the tube is full the MDL's do the fuzion and they R one with the original moves no swiching anymore
ermmm....... hope U understant if i missed something tell me i had yesterday the whole plan :( (in mind) of yea at the point U transform both of them transform they have 50 HP in normal each so if 1 dies U ramian asta the other only with his moves till both die .... when they fuse their HP unite and grow and U know what's going 2 happen , the fuzion is a trans .......

hope U understand my engliesh, this is my suggestion........
please... explain...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OU CHEY

O.K.

i (me) have (have) a (an) ideea (mindblast of something intelligent)

i was thinking about a BUDDYSYSTEM with SWICHINING EFFECT
JUST LIKE IN SOME FAZES IN GBA: Dragon Ball Z : SuperSonic Worriorz

I was THINKING ABOUT THIS

SO u select goten/trunkz = Gothenkz

U start

You Are Randomyzly Goten,TRunkz , Does'nt matter WHYYY? (a question that answer is the fact that started the question)

CUz

U R goten,trunkz and in the HUD u have both trunkz and goten moves when U select kamehameha and U start as trunkz A SPARK (MULTICOLOURED LITTLE PART OF THE EARTH) and goten appears and does kamehameha , THEY SWICH
if u select a trunkz muve the spark appears agin and he does the respective move THEY SWICH AGIN !!!!

THE LIFE is not the SAME cuz They R diferit ages and other reasons
CUz they R (are) kids theyr live is

TRUNKZ : 50 Hp
Goten : 45

1 What happens when goten dies ??
When goten dies he dessapeears and trunkz remains with his 50 hp (if 1 remained his life remains drianed {if he was played after goten dyes [if he supported dmg before the frag]})

So each one has separate Life
if 1 dyez the other one remains alive ONLY WITH HIS MOVES!!!!
Until he dyes and they spawn tougather

THe mele is simple: Wich one you are Currently playing he makes the,mele,combos,thakes DAMAGE
U change if you do the other guy's move SWICH

(maybe if the team wonts a swich button)

HOPE U UNDERSTAND IF NOT SAY WHAT NOT AND I WILL REPEAT THOUSANDS OF TIMES
now the specs (or how do U say)

Goten : -Life 45
-PowerLevel 700.000
-Attakz (U decide)
-PowerLevel Multipler 2 (as any saiyajin)
-Transes:Normal,SSj,Gothenkz,Gothenkz SSj,Gothenkz SSJ3

Trunkz: -Life 50
-PowerLevel 750.000
-Attakz (U decide)
-PowerLevel Multipler 2 (as any saiajin)
-Transes :Normal,SSj,Gothenkz,Gothenkz SSj,Gothenkz ssj3

Gothenkz : 1. HP When They Fuse they R one , they hp Unite and they reach a normal level
2. Attakz U decide
3. Pl Normal 14.500.000
Pl SSj 25.000.000
Pl SSj3 55.000.000
4. Attakz : U decide

Misc : When they fuse they hav only Gothekz Attakz and the swich option is no longer avabile
5.Speed i don't know about others but i say 500 in ssj3 , 400 in ssj , 300 , in normal (Gothenkz)

IF I MISSED SOMETHING TELL ME NOW AND I'IL SAY WHAT I'VE MISSED TO SAY!!!

DMW

Best answers
I think so far the best suggestion is the one made by(i forgot)to have buddy system,you pick goten or trunks to start with,raise the one you start with pl to his trans pl and reach ssj,then use buddy system to become the other saiyan and raise his pl to ssj,then when there both ssj use trans button for fusion.And then ssj can trans to ssj3 at a set pl.I forgot where i read that but that was my favorite suggestion so far for goten/trunks/gotenks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMW said:
I think so far the best suggestion is the one made by(i forgot)to have buddy system,you pick goten or trunks to start with,raise the one you start with pl to his trans pl and reach ssj,then use buddy system to become the other saiyan and raise his pl to ssj,then when there both ssj use trans button for fusion.And then ssj can trans to ssj3 at a set pl.I forgot where i read that but that was my favorite suggestion so far for goten/trunks/gotenks.
My old thread (chances are).

The even more daunting task are his attacks then anything. How would a buu ball slam be performed ? (something that would have to be thought of when it comes to mind).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
broken record. we really need to know how the buddy system is going to work.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
broken record. we really need to know how the buddy system is going to work.
We see that in the design documents of how it's being implemented. maybe the same way for both goten and trunks i would say as when it comes to mind , they did nearly most of the time all things together , the 2nd & 3rd brolly movie also points to this and various times through out the buu sagas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The buddy system, I believe, is detailed in the new design documents that are shown in the ESF Chat section of the forum.

Not among the documents is anything detailing Goten and Trunks. So final answer is obvious enough: no Goten and Trunks anytime soon.

So really, this thread is 8 pages of wishful thinking and nothing more. Please just keep that in mind when discussing this stuff.

DMW

Best answers
This thread is no just wishful thinking,its a suggestion.There are rumors of 1.3 being the final release but if the team decideds to keep the project going after 1.3 at least goten and trunks will already be planned out by then if the team decides to add them.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
The buddy system, I believe, is detailed in the new design documents that are shown in the ESF Chat section of the forum.

Not among the documents is anything detailing Goten and Trunks. So final answer is obvious enough: no Goten and Trunks anytime soon.

So really, this thread is 8 pages of wishful thinking and nothing more. Please just keep that in mind when discussing this stuff.
What are you saying no suggestions are accepted? Its a very good and well thought out idea but it doesnt seem like any ideas are ACTUALLY accepted

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh , it's not our job to decide whatr goes in and what doesn't , but we can atleast suggest ideas for the game , it's just every idea also may have a downfall at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom