• Ninjas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirate-Ninjas

• I Plead The 'Fif'

• Total voters
Best answers
most of you say pirets but to you mean it or hit the ninja button thin think :O NINJA FO TEH WIEN!!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninjas.. Why is this even being asked? :p

DMW

Best answers
I plead the fizif,btw an interesting fact i learned over the summer is that,ninja's were actually lousy assasins,I read they wern't to stealthy and sucked at killing somone quitely.Good thing they have video games,storys,and cartoons to make em look good.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Ninjas, because pirates are brutes who kill, rape and pillage, whilst Ninjas had goals, they fought for honor, for money to sustain them and their families and such. Ninjas had much more style and were much more mysterious: emperors were told the Ninja were able to fly, or even transform into animals, which caused them to be greatly feared. I find them to be much more interesting than pirates.

Honor, my ass. They were assassins and couldn't care less about such things. The only thing they cared for was hard cash.

Pirates, har. There's only one johnny quest episode that I like. The one with Black Jack Lee.

Furthermore, I'm a big fan of Mad Jack the Pirate and Snuck.

Best answers
I think we all know ninja's would whoop the crap out of the pirates. Stealth + Bows + Katanas + Shurikens + really cool martial arts = DEATH. Pirates = ......cheating pansy's with cannons. And 1 shot pistols. And a scimitar. lol. gl pirates, hf.

I bet if there was a ninja boat, itd be a sweet submarine with torpedo's.

Best answers
Actually, it'd be a rather elegant japanese warship... With plenty of cannons to go around..

N1NJ4Z!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had to choose one to win a fight...obviously Ninjas. Pirates are lame fighters. A single ninja would probably kick the hell out of an entire pirate ship. Bruce Lee isn't even a ninja, he was just a martial arts enthusiast...and he kicked the crap out of thousands of people a day with his bare hands and he weighed like 90 pounds. Imagine a dude like that, with the element of stealth, and prowess in dozens of ranged and melee weapons...for crying out loud, this isn't even debatable, hehe.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
If I had to choose one to win a fight...obviously Ninjas. Pirates are lame fighters. A single ninja would probably kick the hell out of an entire pirate ship. Bruce Lee isn't even a ninja, he was just a martial arts enthusiast...and he kicked the crap out of thousands of people a day with his bare hands and he weighed like 90 pounds. Imagine a dude like that, with the element of stealth, and prowess in dozens of ranged and melee weapons...for crying out loud, this isn't even debatable, hehe.
Nice,

I can't agree more,

Pirates are cool with their talk, "yarrr", but ninja's are just better, more skillfull.

Their techniques would easily overpower that one of a pirate if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom