The set-the-next-person-in-a-scenery Game!

Best answers
I'd begin gorging my way over to the side, and fail once i realise I'm allergic to jelly, breaking out in hives. Due to the intense amount of itching the heat generated would melt the jelly and then I could swim out :D.

You're surrounded by stereos blasting out the latest pop-diva-wannabe's tune, with your hands tied behind you and no chance of covering your ears. How do you escape the incessant droning of talentless "music"?

Best answers
i owuld bounce up and down to move the chair over to the steroe and kick it to the ground and use the chair to stomp on it. Then i would bounce towards the knife and cut loose the rope.
-----------------------------------------------------
You have zit (i know where this is goin') and your ABOUT to be surronded by girls (you decide :p) what will you do to get rid of the zit?

Best answers
uhh...get the stereo from last person, fix it and have it start playing to scare the zit off your face aned have it run...and then u can simply re-break the stereo go to the girls and say...hey babys!

next person is skydiving and while free falling u wake up in a dream..walk out the front door and fall for miles and then ur udner your house and very close to the ground without a perachute...what do u do to NOT get crushed by the house(id wake up)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do u do to NOT get crushed by the house(id wake up)
And I! *hearty laugh* I'd probably catch the house with one hand (my dream, my rules) then go off with the Cheshire Cat to pimp.

-----------

The next person is trapped in a wood at night, all you have is an oily rag and a lighter, and all the trees are screaming at you. Screaming. Screaming. Screaming.

Best answers
I would begin screaming at them...

----------------------------
The next person is trapped in a room with the girl from the Ring (Samora, and the Ghost from the grudge) they both are looking like they are about to kill you. What will you do.

Best answers
Let them kill me then I'd follow them around in my new shwing ghostly form being as annoying as I could(and that's pretty damn annoying) for the rest of eternity, driving them even more insane than they were when they killed me.

You're tied down on some railroad tracks, western movie style, with a big cattle train heading your way(it's even got that funky grill on the front). Whatcha gonna do boiky?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chew through the ropes, but that'll take too long so I only half untie myself then as the train approaches I use my left index finger to halt the trains progress.

You must cross a narrow rickety bridge suspended over a volcano to reach the forbidden shrine which contains the emperors ancient golden poo. Just as you begin to cross the bridge part of it snaps making it very dangerous to cross. Suddenly you see the tribe that owns this treasure climbing up after you. If they catch you before you retrieve the poo, you'll be eaten for sure (they're cannibals) your only chance of survival is getting the poo and claiming to be their god. The bridge will break if anymore weight is put on it, so you can't use it. You've also run out of ki and the 'e' key is broken so you can't use any energy attacks. well...what are you waiting for GO!

Best answers
i would use the remainder of my ki to get up and around and grab the Poo and be their glorius king

----------------------------------------
YOUR AN ELEPAHNT! taht sucks. now find a way to make urself humane again

Best answers
Commit suicide, and hopefully be reincarnated as a human (preferably a Japanese).
------------------------------------
The next person will meet the G-Man, who gives you a choice: destroy Valve HQ and Half-Life 2 with it, or die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since the world would suck without me I destroy Valve HQ and hl2

--------------------

Since Robby used ki when I specifically said you have no ki or any special powers i'll post my previous one.
You must cross a narrow rickety bridge suspended over a volcano to reach the forbidden shrine which contains the emperors ancient golden poo. Just as you begin to cross the bridge part of it snaps making it very dangerous to cross. Suddenly you see the tribe that owns this treasure climbing up after you. If they catch you before you retrieve the poo, you'll be eaten for sure (they're cannibals) your only chance of survival is getting the poo and claiming to be their god. The bridge will break if anymore weight is put on it, so you can't use it. You've also run out of ki and the 'e' key is broken so you can't use any energy attacks. well...what are you waiting for GO!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I run all I can over the bridge and as the bridge falls I jump and hang on to the ledge - I take the poo and rule all the stupid little cannibals.

------------------
Next person will find themselves trapped in an asylum. You have no powers at all and you are in unbreakable chains. The room you are in cannot be broken, and the only way out is through a door which can only be opened from the other side. Outside there are about 40 guards armed with machineguns and superpowers. You have no tools at all but your shrink is coming to see you - (you dont want that since she's giving you shock therapy) what do you do?

Best answers
feell like gettin shocked today (shhhhhhzhhzzhzzzz)
-----------------------------------------------------
your at a party and you dont know how to dance! learn to dance in 15 minutees GO!!!!

Best answers
I decide that my dancing skills are already l33t, so I start busting out moves everywhere, like Elaine from Seinfeld(including the thumbs,cos those things r0x0rs).
-----------------------------
You're stuck in a Charlie Chaplin movie; you can't talk and must over-exaggerate everything you do(with hilarious results). How do you escape this black and white eternal horror?(or do you?)

Best answers
I don't, cuz it'll be the best thing that's ever happened to me: my life turning into a 24/7 slapstick :D
-------------------------------
The next person will find themselves inside a closed cardboard box, on a shelf somewhere in a huge warehouse. You must get out of the box and the heavily-guarded warehouse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I secretly cut my way out of the box, then moving stealthily over the top of the shelves make my way to an open window, where I climb out and run to safety.

------------

The next person is hiding in a cave as shelter from a storm. Until you realise the cave is inhabited by evil polar bears. you have no super powers and the only items your carrying are a blank dvd and an old casette tape. To survive the storm you must stay in the cave, but if you don't do something you'll be eaten by bears. Go now!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I throw the dvd into one of the bear's nuts, then I take the tape inside the casette and start cutting up the other bear - then I die.

-------------------------

Since Robby didnt actually solve mine Im reposting it..

Next person will find themselves trapped in an asylum. You have no powers at all and you are in unbreakable chains. The room you are in cannot be broken, and the only way out is through a door which can only be opened from the other side. Outside there are about 40 guards armed with machineguns and superpowers. You have no tools at all but your shrink is coming to see you - (you dont want that since she's giving you shock therapy) what do you do?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wait until the shrink comes in to take me to shock, I knock him out and use him as a shield against all the troopers slowly moving through them all and get about half way through before getting shot in the back o_O.

Hope that satisfies you :p

-----------------

You're in a room with Robby, You hold a gun with one bullet. What do you do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fire the gun, and the bullet goes in one ear and out the other - hes still alive :O

-------------------

You're in a room with 5 very very hot women and they all like you a lot, you're out of condoms - what do you do?

Best answers
they give me a blowjob and i rape them fast and get the hell outa there
-------------------
ure on a newb server with 11 newbs and u alone ffa. they decided that ure a hackzor and they are kicking ure ass bad newb style. how would u handle them all pro style?

Best answers
Deverz said:
You're in a room with Robby, You hold a gun with one bullet. What do you do?
harrasment sucks... so go away witch
===========================================
I would use a spirit bomb when they were luaghing at my death . There goes 2 of em. i would then use my melee combos and throws and throw them out the server! :devsmile:
--------------------------------------------
Oh no! your stuck with Shrek! Hes farting with matches and burbin... you get the general idea. With only half your Ki left and only two moves (KHH, and generic beam) what will you do? The KHH will be only 1/4 powerful if you do decide to shoot him with it. so it wont be that effective on him. :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom