The set-the-next-person-in-a-scenery Game!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This a the game where you set the person after yourself in a twisted scene, lock him in somewhere... use your imagination. The next person has to find a way out of the cage, setting/continue the story before setting the next person somewhere, you get the idea I think...

I'll start lol,
The next person will wake up in a grave yard full of zombie's, what now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would kick them all in the groin violently then sell them on e-bay, once done i would find the next person stealing some muffins from teh grotto, i would then prepare the next person to be personally force fed my new batch of "pewpty suprise" muffins.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would then escape by tapping my shoes three times saying "theres no place like home" and I would wake up from sleeping...
-----------------------------------------
The next person will find himself in A shower room with three hot babes, but the football team is coming at you Charging..what now?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I grab the three hot babes in a amazing miracle of human strength, and summursault over the football team, aiming the shower head the floor infront of them. They football team slips and slides, ensuring their struggle with balance will allow me time to escape.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next person has stolen this city's main religous artifiact, you've escaped the city, but hear a mob chasing you in the distance as you dodge tree after tree in the forest that you believe is your path to safety.

Best answers
Then rabid monkeys attack u with Bananas from the trees above and now u have monkeys and a mob after u

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not how the game works Joe...

I'd carefully cover the road with marbles. The mob will slip and trip over them. And i'll be long gone when they finally overcome my obstacle.

The next person will be locked in a toilet at 24.00. You'll take a look at the door, and you'd see "Ghey secks at 24.00 in here, every night" That very moment a very big guy walks in. He's the one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kick to the crotch, kid to the head, unbeleivable miracle of human strength throwing him against the wall, knocking him out.

Bolt outside to my convertable, hop in, and be gone before anyone notices.

--------------------

The next person is trapped in a small wooden crate on a raft about to go over niagra falls.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd kick the guy in the eagerly awaiting gonads then flee to Mexico while he was winded. There I would set up a hugely successful brothel. With the money I would take over Valve and release Half-Life 2, complete or not.

The next person has to run my brothel for me and convert ESF for the HL2 engine. And I want royalties.

[EDIT: You beat me to it, ;(

SO:

I'd break out of the crate then flee to Mexico while before anyone came to investigate the debris. There I would set up a hugely successful brothel. With the money I would take over Valve and release Half-Life 2, complete or not.

The next person has to run my brothel for me and convert ESF for the HL2 engine. And I want royalties.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh you have to set the next poster to a scene where he has to escape lol,
I dont "run your brothel" and I continue my daily life..
---------------------------
The next person is in a large forest, enemy samurai's are closing in, your allie's are fleeing in shame, you hear footsteps charging behind you, Its a Samurai!, you're Sword is not drawn, he is only 1 meter away from you ready to slash, What now?

Best answers
I duck, crouch, roll, take my sword out and cut his head off. I then go on a massive killing spree, kill all my friends for being *******s, and continue with my life.
---------
The next person has a huge worm, armed with a bazooka, coming after them. Youre underwater. Youre running out of air. Your only weapon is a rock. You are surrounded by starfish, which could be used. Good luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get incredibly angry and go berzerker. Then I beat the worm to death with the rock. THen I bathe in his blood.

-------------------------

You have one shot in your beretta, and you're surrounded by angry wolves in a forest. what do you do?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shoot one of the the wolves in the head, then grab him by the tail, using him as a flail to knock the other wolves unconscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your stuck in an elevator because the power went out, now your starting to hear strange noises above you, strange noises that could only be explained as out of this world.

Best answers
I punch the roof of the elevator mainly to make noise and maybe scare whatever it is thats up there away. I open up the shaft, take a hold of it and use it to protect myself while i find a way to an opening and become free.
-----
Youre in your room. All of a sudden a strong wind starts, so you close the window. All of a sudden your door shuts close, making an irregular amount of noise, almost like a scream. The force of the door is so massive the walls shook a little, and little cracks are now slowly appearing, almost as if the walls are made of paper and someone is taking a knife and cutting them up. The walls now collapse and while everything in your room is still there, you are surrounded by darkness. The window slowly opens up, offering a desperate escape attempt - one that will get you killed. You realize that the darkness is closing it, and that strange black, shiny figures are crawling with the darkness, almost as if the light is harmful to them. You only have a lamp, your computer, a cordless phone, and your bed (hint, sheets). However, the bed is dangerously close to the dark, and it is still closing in on you.

Good luck.

Best answers
I light the sheets on fire with my lamp (granted it's a fire lamp), illuminating the room. I turn my monitor on to provide even more light, looking for an exit. The shiny figures would run from the light of the fire. I would then stop the window from completly closing by putting something in it. Try to squeeze out, if I couldn't, then I'd look for another route.
Best I could come up with. I'm terrible at those kind of things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your suddenly the size of a grain of sand. Your surrounded by metal, air is being blown everywhere, it is hot, up to 110 degrees (F). You look up and see a giant fan, it's not on. Suddenly, the fan turns on, it's an outtake fan. Your being pulled into the fan current, about to be blown out of a computer.

Best answers
Id take my clothes off and try to make the biggest parachute I could. Granted it wouldnt slow me down that much, but it would still help. Then Id try to manuever my way out of the fan safely, and slowly use the parachute to land on the floor, granted its there.
--------
Youre at your room, playing ESF. All of a sudden a beam is fired towards you, you block it, but fail to, crash at a wall and an explosion occured. Exactly as soon as the explosion on the screen occured, you realise that the wall behind you has just witnessed some sort of wave-damage and is in pretty bad shape. While pondering what the **** just happened to your wall, you get meleed in the game, and at the same time you feel an immense amount of pain on your side. You realize whats happening - the game is causing real-life effects on you and your room. All of a sudden you realize that someone is starting a prepunch sequence/advanced melee sequence. You have about, I dont know, 1 second to do something about it. What do you do? (I personally see two different options in this one).

Good luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would turn my pc off and get some tape on that wall.

The next person will find himself amidst a battle between some dodgy space aliens with lots of claws 'an stuff and some funky space marines with big shooty things, but there all coming for you, all the planets war stops and shuffles to your point, guns blazing, in your hand there is a 10p coin, you must destroy the armies and escape the planet before its bombarded to death by some space crusers above.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then smash the pc, and take the tape to bind him to the chair, and then throw in into the river.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err...I'll just continue from tehmuffinman.

I flick the coin into the air which hits a stray laser beam and reflects hitting every single enemy around me killing them all. I jump into a waiting space ship and blast off!

-----------------------------

The next person will be strapped into an electric chair amidst a crowd of onlookers and security personnel, The only thing you have is a paper clip you grabbed off the table. You must escape the chair, extract revenge on those who tried to kill you and escape the prison with the warden's amazingly beautiful daughter.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being the ancient horror I am, I turn the paper clip into a minion of darkness and set it loose on the unsuspecting crowd. Those who should fear me die doing so as I roar and rampage and exact my bloody revenge one by one. I rescue the Warden's daughter from her banal life, breaking free of the prison with little trouble, only to sacrifice her to the darkness of the gulfs of space.

<HR>

The next person finds himself all alone on a lonely mountainside with a horrible creature chasing him up from the foothills. There is legend of a monsterous dragon living in a nearby cave, but the cave seems to be the only way you can loose it long enough to figure out how to kill it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd run into the cave as fast as I could, take a tactical position and place sharp edged objects on the floor. The creature will fall into my trap as the cave is pitch dark. He steps on one of the sharp edged objects, and awakes the dragon with an agonizing scream. The dragon starts fighting the creature, and the create loses complete interest for me. That would be the time for me to escape, and so i will.

The next person is being chased by a horde of cows in the narrow streets of barcelona. Suddenly you see the road is a dead end. The wall is approaching fast. What will you do ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom