The set-the-next-person-in-a-scenery Game!

Best answers
since there smaller than me, i take a big stone and throw him into one of them. it hits him in the head and the skull brakes then the blood drop turns into a river.. all of the others watch in horror.. i grab a spear and poke out some of their eyes. then i throw it into their tribe leader and hit him in the heart.
then i make an army of them.

-------------------------------------

the next person will find himself falling from a skyscraper 500m above the ground, with only his telephatic powers to assist him.

Best answers
i would control a fat gut from MC D. to jump under me and rescue me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next person will be in a big cube made of wood,with 15 monkeys in it and you are covered with bananas

Best answers
I'll scream "Monkeys! MONKEYS! IT'S FULL OF THE MONKEYS!!", panic a bit, and desperately try to beat my way out of the cube, most likely resulting in me being gnawed to death by the monkeys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next person is walking through a dark alley, when suddenly a guy in a trenchcoat wearing sunglasses pops up in front of you, and without warning, draws a gun and points it at your forehead.

Best answers
I'd fall backwards and kick him in the goolies (nuts for you uneducated people) then grab the gun when he drops it out of pain. Then I'd turn it on him,make him give me his wallet, and then make him do the chicken dance.
--------
Next person is trapped in a room full of portable toilets, all occupied by very overweight rednecks who just had curry for lunch. You've been busting to go for over an hour and they won't let up for a while. How do you deal?

Best answers
(since where in the restaurant id go take a machete) o_O trapped, id take a very big knife, and slash of ones head and stick it into his arse.. then id watch how blood poors out of his neck and have fun.
id then go to the other ones (3) and do the same.. toilet traffic free!
-----------
the next person will find himself in a house full of goasts with deadly weapons.
u have nothing not even a knife. how would u kill them ? (they have alredy killed ure family) ure furious !!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd fly at them with furious flying fists of fury...and i'd get killed. Obviously. However i'd return as a ghost and learn their ways and customs. Eventually i'd breed with their womenfolk and have myself the family I always wanted. We would rise up against the ghosts and reclaim the house. Now all I need is a method of ressurection...
-------------------
The next person will be riding a wave of babies that will imminently crash into Finland. Make your escape before it's too late!

Best answers
Ravendust said:
The next person will be riding a wave of babies that will imminently crash into Finland. Make your escape before it's too late!
your definetly on crack.
------------------------------------------------
I would use gohans Sheild and make it go across the entire finland area and make it crash into Ravendust
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next your being chased by SSJ3 Goku O__O'. You can only go SSJ2 and can do every attack that all the saiyans could do.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would turn on Blue Collar TV and watch Goku laugh.

The next person will have woken up from a dream where in you thought you lived for 13 years longer. Everything that you dreamt is comeing true and this is the real reality. You are not able to excape the consenquences that have happened so far. Your fat uncle walks into the room tomorrow and rapes you.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My future dream told me that I was gonna inherit the playboy mansion...So I grit my teeth and bare my uncles wrath.

------------------------------------

The next person is about to be hung for a murder they didn't commit. The real murderer is in the crowd smiling at you and plans to marry your girlfriend after you're dead. Escape from your imminent death, kill the real murderer and ride off into the sunset with your soon to be wife. All you have is an old piece of cloth and half a shoe.

Best answers
I jump up and hook my legs around the support beam then simultaneously slip my hands out of their restraints and my head out of the noose. Then I use the piece of cloth to strangle the executioner while I throw the half a shoe at the real killer to knock him out, then when the executioner is dead I put the killer in the noose and pull the lever, he swings for his crimes. Then I haul ass out of there, find a horse tied up conveniently next to my girlfriends place, and cart her off into the sunset, subsequently frying both of us to a crisp.
-----------------------------
Next person is about to be launched into space and on into the sun. The shuttle is locked with no way to unlock it. All you have is a mango and a christmas tree bauble.

Best answers
id enjoy the ride :)
------------
u are riding a bike 300 mp/h down a hill and u cant do anything. than u remember u have brakes and pull on them as hard as u can. how would u survive?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By sitting on the bike.

This time you just inhereted a cursed item. One good thing happenes then one bad thing happenes. The worst part is you cant get rid of it. The good/bad ratio will keep going up until you reach the max which is the worst possible death ever. You are half way through it (after a year that seems like it lasted 15, due to the bad thing that happened to a good). You have the rest of your life to live a horrible bruty death (worst possible). What do you do until then?

Best answers
Goku SSJ3 said:
u are riding a bike 300 mp/h down a hill and u cant do anything. than u remember u have brakes and pull on them as hard as u can. how would u survive?
i meant that ure wheels block and u burn rubber fast.. but whatever
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
i'd do things i always wanted to do, as many of them for as long as i could..
------------------------
u are a spy on a mission and u get caught ure caught by germans in ww2 and they are torturing u for info about allies.. how would u escape..
if u cut out that ki crap (no offence)..

Best answers
i would use a knife that i hid down my pants and when they turned away with the feather id pull it out cut the ropes and throuts annd get my ass outta there with all the Axis's plans
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Your running away from a giant. You only have MY shovel AND chain. YOU have to kill the giant and give me the chain an shovel before i notice *notices*

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tie the chain at the end of the shovel and throw it on the other side of the giants foot, I trip him, he's falling, I notice you chasing me I run between the gaints legs, you get crushed..I walk away unharmed...
----------------------------------------
You have a ninja sword several shurikens and throwing star's, You dont remember anything, Your being charged at by several peasant's, By reaction you kill them all easilly, A officer see's you're action's, suddenlly your sorrounded by officer's, more are on the way, what now?

Bolteh2

B
ill fire an energybeam to the ground, making me beam jum, and when the officers are blind of the beams flash, i swiftly kill them with my ninjato and shurikens..

----------------

you're in a round concrete room, you have a piece of paper and you are surounded by the deadly alliance (teletubbies and jellabies) the only way out is a little hole 600 feet in the air

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I crumple the paper into a ball and throw it at a teletubby, he falls down dead and the others turn cannibal and eat it, while they're all distracted, I find a conveniently placed telephone booth and change into my superman costume. As superman I merely fly up through the hole.

-----------------------------

You're inside a new mod made by the ESF team called Mod-Attack. Deverz and Cucumba are chasing you with warnings while Hwoarang and Hibiki shoot you with anti-spam guns. Escape!

Best answers
I'd create a Decoy Thread with some fear inducing title like "Teh N00ob HaxoR pwns j00 al in esf!! ROFL!! but it shood b on a dif engin lolol!" or some such nonsense, which is bound to distract them and they'd go in there to discover nothing, and lose heart, consequently giving up the chase and going back to their usual doings. Then I'd celebrate with some lightly chilled white wine and roast potatoes.
-------------------------
You're stuck deep in the jungles of Cambodia, with only a business card and 3 noodles (uncooked). You're being chased by an Evil Bumblebee of Death who is relentlessly pursuing you until he either stings you or is eaten by carnivorus plant. What do you do, what do you do??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I run ahead of the bumble bee and find a spot between two close by trees. I string up all three noodles between the two trees and when the bee comes up he flies right into one and snaps its neck.
I then take out my business card pull out the nifty antennae that was cleverly concealed and wha la! its a business card phone. I dial up the playboy mansion and get me a ride ;)...home that is...:rolleyes:

-----------------

You get captured by marshmallow men, stripped of your clothes and dumped in a pool of mud on the ancient Amazonian female tribe's island. The women are totally against men of any kind. If you show up naked covered in mud they'll instantly kill you for being rude. You must attempt to get accepted by the tribe and err...Shall we say, Keep the species going?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd smear myself in mud and claim myself to be a being from another world, and anyone who breeds with me will have children made entirely out of chocolate. The amazonian women, however, do not understand English, so before they lance me with spears i'd communicate via the medium of dance. A pirroutte here and a triple-pliet there and they understand I love them for their brains. I have three healthy children before becoming incapacitated by a skin disease I contracted from the mud.
---------------------------------------------------------------

The next person has had their bloodstream replaced...with glass! How will you get out of this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom