The set-the-next-person-in-a-scenery Game!

Best answers
Erm.... die? Or go to a hospital. I doubt there's anything I could do in that kind of situation.

---------------------------

The next person finds himself at a graveyard, in the middle of the night, when suddenly a vampire springs up from a grave and notices you. You have only a few seconds before he leaps straight at your throat. All you are carrying with you are a deluxe silver toothpick and a bottle of holy water that's past the expiration date and contains only 1 drop.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I scream GUYVER, and he leaps at me, I slash at his throught, He's down trying to scream in pain but the blood only make's him gargle, Suddenly he stop's and start's laughing, his bleeding stop's and he regerate's his throat, I use my Pressure Cannon and shoot a hole straight through him, While he's dealing with the regeneration, and pain, I rip my chest open revealing 2 orb-like light's, They start glowing intensly, Suddenly a large beam blast's out, blinded and soon to be dead vampire scream's...The scream is over whelmed by the sound of the blast...
------------------------------------------
The next person awake's in micheal jackson's basement, locked up, there are several laptops around with homo-erotic image's, you hear footstep's coming down the stair's, and suddenly a "oh-hoo-oh-hoo", ...Now what...serously.... :O

Best answers
KA-ME-HA-ME-HA! we all die and ill never have to see him again w00t!
---------------------------------------------
Erm?... YOu have just been transfered into Worms 3D! AND you MUST use only these items to kill the other worms in 2 rounds. 2 ROUNDS JACKASS!

here are your remmaining weapons.

unlim. fire punch
x2 jetpack
unlim. rocket launcher
unlim. grenade and cluster
x2 balllet (my own)

ONLY THOSE MOVES NOTHING ELSE AND IN 2 ROUNDS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use a jetpack to get to a high up place, throw a cluster bomb at a group, knocking them into the sea, use the other jetpack to go to the other high place near the other group of worms, repeat. Do a victory ballet dance to celebrate.
---------------------------------------------
You are being followed by a guy who insists on standing exactly one meter behind you at all times. You really need the bathroom. What to do?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I walk into an office building and take the first elevator, facing my back to the door as it closes. If the guy is standing exactly one meter behind me, he should stay on the first floor, watching the door close in his face. Then, I would hold it till about halfway up the building... 20th or 21st floor... running around and asking where the bathroom was.
-

Your surrounded, an apple, some chewing gum, and a fountain pen your only items. These guys are all carrying bats, are twice your size, and look angry enough to kill you. What do you do?

Best answers
i eat the apple (yummy!) and then i chew the gum and blow a big bubble and float away while throwing the pen into someones eye.(weeeeeee)
---------------------------------------
YOur flying! good for you! now your falling! bad for you! All you have is a spongie springboard wtf do you do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sit on it and wait for the inevitable, hoping you'll land on one of the afforementioned bat guys to break your fall a little more.
-------
You're defusing a bomb whilst riding a missile...in space, without limbs.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Using my tongue i calmly defuse the bomb, then stick my tongue into the fuse box of the missle shorting it, the missle then begins to orbit around earth, until I realise I can't breathe in space and die a horrible horrible death.

----------------

The next person is caught in Ravendust's sick, sick mind. The spirits of all the dead babies he's eaten are springing up from nowhere and are advancing towards you in a menacing fashion. Escape his mind before it corrupts you!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I then yell, "DAAAAAMN, THIS IS YOUR DREAM GIRL, SHE'S HOTT", Suddenly they all disapear and and some ugly girl apear's in front of me, I start fading away as he daydream's about her...
---------------------------------
You are in controll of your computer, Exept being user, You ARE the computer, you find a virus is infecting more program's And faster then ever before, You must escape you're computer, and repair your computer...

Best answers
Put up a level 10 Firewall, which should hold the virus long enough for me to escape in time. Then when I get out of the computer, I find that it's too late, toss it out the window, and buy a new one.
-------------------------------------
Same situation as before:

The next person finds himself at a graveyard, in the middle of the night, when suddenly a vampire springs up from a grave and notices you. You have only a few seconds before he leaps straight at your throat. All you are carrying with you are a deluxe silver toothpick and a bottle of holy water that's past the expiration date and contains only 1 drop.

And please, use only THOSE things. Not some wacky superpowers you happen to have.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would laugh as it trys to bite somthing vital through the endless rolls of fat situated round my neck, then once bored i would insert the bottle of water up his rear while giving him a good pwnage session in the torso with the toothpick. victory is mine! ;O

The next person will find himself in a massive microwave. it has been going while you were asleep. you have mere moments to escape the vast amounts of chains and barbs holding you down before you go pop ;O

no supoh powohs pewple! \o/

Best answers
i would die and then come back to life because of god and use a chain gun to destroy it then go back in time with the time machine i built and look around and say "cool"
---------------------------------------------------------------
You see a sexy woman. Good for you! now she advances towards with a starry look in her eyes. Now what?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I secks her to death.

The next person will be chased by a green horde of cucumba's. They all carry bansabers, and look greener then ever. Suddenly you reach the deadend of #esf, what to do ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kill them all, knowing they are all fakes..

----------------------------

Thousands of elite soldiers have their guns pointed at you, if you move at all or even think you will die. What do you do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stand still *ahahahaha*
Nah... ill charge foward... making sure i reach one of the enimies... kill him... and i will feel prowd that i went down with a fight...

A plane is making its way to the ground that will "break" it's fall. 45 seconds is left untill your demise... you have no parachute... what would you do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would jump out of the plane hoping to land in water.

--

You are Batman.

You plant yourself on a statue over looking Gotham City, awaiting suspicious activity. Caught off guard by the Joker's nose, that stabs you in the face, you fall 300 feet down into a dark alley.

Visible Enemies: Joker, and four of his goons.
Your Equipment: Utility Belt; Batarang, Bat Taser, Dildo, Cell phone, Water thermos, Pack of Marlboro reds, and a Sailor Moon action figure.

What do you do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the Sailor Moon action figure on the fat nerdy spotty goon with the cat ears, give the marlboro reds to the pale, thin goon who smells like an ashtray, the dildo to the female goon and the water thermos to the goon thats on fire.

That leaves the joker, I swing the batarang around his nose (*SWING!*) and pull him facefirst to the ground, then use the bat taser on the back of his neck to send him into a coma (*ZAP!*) then use the Cell Phone to call Gotham City Police to pick up the bodies and make my escape with the female goon.

-----------------

The next person will be trapped at a family dinner with only a dagger, candlestick and lead pipe. You haven't posted on the ESF forums in 20 seconds, what do you do?

Best answers
i jump up with the dagger...stab the person with the gun and then run to the pc to find my bro..i kill him and get on esf fourms to put up this post that im doing now

the next person is stuck with 5 hot babes behind a curtain..ones blonde with blue eyes and the other four are red heads and stuipid but u dont know which number they are..all u have are x-ray goggles..a gun and a teleport ray..and its on live t.v. whatcha do?

Best answers
i teleport the T,V cams to the moon (DIE DIE!) and have some fun with the X-ray glasses abit. then i take the gun kill the red-heads and take the blande and have fun :devsmile:
---------------------------------------
your hyper! and your spamming on the forums! You only 15 seconds until you get banned what do you do? (you can change the post ot intelligent things too)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shapeshift into Cucumba and change the rules so that spam is allowed. Then I give all the mods warnings for not wearing clothes dunked in mustard

-------------

You get transported into a giant bowl of jelly. Its so soft that you can't walk in it u just sink and its too thick to attempt to swim through, soon the jelly will over run you and you'll suffocate. Escape...*no super powers and there's too much to eat it all*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom