The post your very first 3D Model GAME

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PH34R! ;o

Made it in ms3d, that was truly my first model.

Talking about waste of polies D:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
digging around in my model folder i stumbled on a few more of those old crappy vehicles i made

supposed to be a 8 wheeled classic car,

a monster truck/airplane

a hot dog tank

a machine gun toting dune buggy

[img=http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/7541/rayman3aj.png]
and a simple ass UFO

i had the grand idea to make a twisted metal"ish" freeware game, and i made all of those in the course of 3-4 days. but after that i just uninstalled milkshape for some reason and didnt touch it again for a long LONG time

on a side note,

CrackerJack said:
Umm.. me and shijing did that a looong time ago. That was MY first model/edit

So wtf are u talking about, u did it in maya?

http://www.esf-world.de/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=21300

thanks for the lack of mention =P

you used the face skin i made for MY version of the model and hijacked it for use on YOUR skin, remember?. i do quite clearly,

you released it before you even bothered asking me if you could,

its ironic that he gets the warning for ripping is it not? for posting a picture of YOUR rip =P.

im 90% certain that guranga DID make a pikkon way way back, i just cant seem to find the thread on it. perhaps he forgot which one was his and posted the wrong picture?

either way though, accident or not, he isnt the only ripper involved with that model

rest assured though, i wont warn you for something so old as that pikkon model. I think the damage done from this post will be enough punishment.

i wouldnt even have dredged this up if you hadnt got someone banned over it >_>.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Thats a different pikkon. The model I posted was the 1st thing I ever did in modeling. It was from when I first got ms3d. It was a model edit of the esf piccolo. You can even tell. SHijing animated it and made sprites. The sprites are not included there. I was just pissed cuz of the fact he said he made it 100% himself in ms3d, when its clear he didnt. He might of made a pikkon, but not that one. Model edits were very common back then. I think this pikkon was even made before you got to the forums nuttzy, before u made that cooler model.
2) The model ure thinking of was a model I made about 3 months after the make of this one. That model was my 1st completed model from scratch. I had asked you to make a skin for it, and I dont remember, but I ended up using the face. I gave u credit for it, but that model diseapeared a long time ago. Its not even on esf-world, nor do I know anyone who has it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
PH34R! ;o

Made it in ms3d, that was truly my first model.

Talking about waste of polies D:
Holy ****! I dont think even HL2 would be able to run that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good god JP, how long did you spend making it

Best answers
DarkSniper said:
Oh my god, did you do that vertex by vertex? That's... incredible... like, 6 months of hard work? How many polies is it? o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
judging by the consistent N-gons on the head, I'm sure he did not do that poly by poly. Mesh Smooth for ms3d?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Holy ****! I dont think even HL2 would be able to run that!

might wanna try out :p ?

nway i gues he did spend like 3 weeks on it or less.. hen he used edge smooth *like growler mean mesh smooth ,just in ms3d it calls edge smooth* and then his model got finished

it ownz JP!

swift, ... your model was just... HAWT! xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Tryforce... I just have to find the render in one of my old threads and I'll post it in here. o_O

Best answers
I dont have my very first models >.<, I deleted everything in the ways of milkshape stuff

My first model was an ssj2 gohan torso, that was composed of a few modified spheres and cylenders. It took me like 2 weeks, and it was horribly ****ty. x]

Ill post some of my first max models in a bit, too lazy to host them right this second.

Best answers
Bile if I remember right you were the one that helped me soo much with my first model :D

Le Thompson lol.

Best answers
Honestly though, (to JP) you can't get that level of bumpy detail without so many polies >_>

Best answers
DannyLad said:
Bile if I remember right you were the one that helped me soo much with my first model :D

Le Thompson lol.

yeah ;)

you did all the work tho m8 ;)

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers

Well technically this is my first real model, but after like 50 attempts, which a glock model with like 50 polygons :p

Had a hard time figuring out how to model RIGHT with milkshape without uber wastage, and I horribly failed ;x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devion said:

Well technically this is my first real model, but after like 50 attempts, which a glock model with like 50 polygons :p

Had a hard time figuring out how to model RIGHT with milkshape without uber wastage, and I horribly failed ;x
That's actually incredibly awesome. The hair is the best I have ever seen

Best answers
Devion said:

lol nice very nice =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
strange, the broly head reminds me alot on the smo´s one... almost the same mesh, to bad that i just can think about it. i dont got his model anymore :-\

thought it looks good.

Best answers
i still remember your gun model, Devion.Atleast it was alot better then sirken's attempt lol.and your brolly is so nice,i can"t desrive it.blaize helped you with it,right?you really should continue your modeling skills,you've got great potential.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
jp said:
PH34R! ;o

You have to admit, all the dots do give it a cool effect though. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom