The post your very first 3D Model GAME

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't be shy, don't be shy, I know most of you still have your 3D models!
You can post your first few if you want... if you're man enough... muahaha

---------
Don't post your 'not first' 3D Model to impress us all... it won't work. Actually, the crappier and more noobie it is, the more I will like it :) Also, don't go quickly make a 3D ball or some crappy Model really quick just cause you don't have one... I want REAL models that, when you were a nub, you took vast amounts of pride in.

Ok... Guidelines...
-Post your model/models
-Post which program you used
-Post about how long ago you made it
-If we can't recognize it, post what it was supposed to resemble
-About how long (if you can remember) you spent making it
-You can post a maximum of 3 models... your 3 FIRST models!

We can all vote on who's was the most n00b later, if we want.
GOGOGOGO!

Here's mine! I have 3 for you! | All 3 Models were made in MS3D |

This was supposed to be a Demon. No references used. Did not know how to mirror. This took about 3 hours. This was my first official model :) About 8-9 months ago.

This was supposed to be a DBZ fighter. I used no references, and I didn't know how to mirror. It took me about 4 hours back around 8 months ago.

This was supposed to be great Saiyaman. This model got me in alot of trouble because this is where I thought I was getting 'good' and I refused to take people's advice... HAHA! This took about 5 hours, 7 months ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh this is funny, yesterday i was looknig around my folder of pics and found my very FIRST 3d model

-used ms3d
-made about over an year ago
-ssj3 goku if you dont know already
-about a week making it lol, ms3d = pain in the ass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice.. i just formated my comp yesterday.. my angelfire account did get deleted..

nway my first model was ... uhm

1. Goten = credits to nuttzy for his basemodel
2.mr. satan = credits to nuttzy for his basemodel..
3. Krillin... self done.. i even got the ****y mdl file for beta 1 lol
credits to Super vegetto for his skin lol was a great one... you can test it.. i dont got hl anymore so have fun

http://tryforce.rajhosting.com/ download from there krillin mdl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wasnt goten your first model enix? nuttzy helped you with the rigging ;P and you released the model.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont have a picture of my first one shown here, it was a samus model. if anyone has a pitcure of it throw it up here. (NOTE, i made 2 samus models, the crappier one is the first one)

i do however have a picture of the first 3d model i ever made, and let me tell you this was made YEARS before i even knew what esf was, and i had no idea what i was doing. i only made the one model and quit until i came to esf, and thast when i started actually wanting to learn.

let me see if i can find it, gimme a sec to find it and ill post it in here

** EDIT

it was supposed to be a frankenstein'd school bus with a shark theme, and bigass chain guns.

Best answers
i like this game some people should remember my first two models, i only made them about 4 months ago or sumthin like that

Best answers

Some stuff I Did when I first learnt GTK radiant and some of my university work I did a couple years back. I can't find my earlier models, the Karate dude was my first character model made in max 2/3 hehe.

Ermm I know Juppyter has some old shots of my sos levels on a german site somewhere but I'd rather not find those LMAO

Best answers
my first
-Made in 3ds max6
-About 1 week
-ummm guess
-dont know

second:
-3ds max 6
-about 2 days
-castle
-dont know

third:
-3ds max6
-3 days
-guess
-dont know

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Showster. Did you just take pics of ESF? Or did you actually model that? I could swear that at the bottom left I can see what looks to be the PL gauge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ya how could i forget the csgirl tut >_< i used that to help me on the goku model above

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom