the NUTTZY policy, when it comes to model ripping/editting

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ALL MODEL EDIT PICTURES, REQUIRE FULL WRITTEN CREDITS FOR EACH AND EVERY TRIANGLE/PIXEL USED. NO EXCEPTIONS.

if you cannot find out who made the model, ask around. ANY thread with the lame ass"original creator" credits will be instantly deleted and replaced with a random picture of my choosing.

ALL MODEL EDIT RELEASES REQUIRE FULL WRITTEN CREDITS FOR EACH AND EVERY TRIANGLE/PIXEL USED AND PERMISSION FROM EVERY PERSON INVOLVED.

That does not include the people who edited the edit, you edited to make your edit, and so on. These people have no rights to give you permission for something they did not create.

If your release fails to deliver proper credits/permission for its release, the thread will be instantly deleted and replaced with a picture of a grizzly bear, symbolizing how much I hate you.

as seen here,

If you think this is too harsh, remember this. We used to instant permaban model rippers, and we didnt issue any chewbacca bear warnings for it either.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kaz is doomed.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
im not doomed :p
all i need for my edits are credits
and if i release something i wont post it and then ask for permisions i'll plan everything before i do something :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NUTTZY DAMN YOU! CHEWY IS NOT A GRIZZLY BEAR! Call him a grizzly bear again, and I will haunt you! FOR-EVER!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But yeah, Nuttzy is right. Rules about ripping used to be extremely strict (moderation itself used to be extremely strict back then), this is like a ten minute time out compared to before. The Professional ring a bell for anybody? :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad this went over so well, I was afraid the wrong people would come to the conclusion that I was abusing my power by having a little fun while enforcing the rules =P.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you are right though (apart from the chewy/grizzly bear thing), there'd be nothing worse to see for me if I were a modeler and someone would take my models, edit them(and a pretty crappy edit at that :p) and re-release them without even asking my permission.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I kinda hope people won't give credits cos I want to see the pictures Nuttzy is gonna come up with. ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CVS1UfCfxlU&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CVS1UfCfxlU&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom