The latest model!

Best answers
Ahe he gets angry pretty often, just never does anything about it, mainly cos he's fest. Basically whenever you see him fighting he looks like that, and as ESF is a fighting game and leaves out the long droning nobility speeches(thankfully) they have the characters in fighting "mode", for want of a better term.

I think the model looks fairly awesome though, and I prefer the black to the blue, it's a good change and works quite well. I;m quite impressed with the models these two have produced so far. Kudos.

Best answers
Ah !
I think you right..
He does look angry when he fight...
He is just so weaky >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everything is perfect but the symbol, thats a big part, lits like a typo, get a japanese person to look at it and he would be like "wtf is that saying?"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Now I can play as Krillin without being embarrassed about the model =O!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the model/skin should be as close to the 'real' version as possible, so having all the blue stuff skinned black seems weird to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Navanax said:
I think the model/skin should be as close to the 'real' version as possible, so having all the blue stuff skinned black seems weird to me.
I agree. It doesn't make him colorful. He looks very dull and dark to the eye. Krillin just needs to be brighter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sure Vegeta woulda loved that bright pink colorful shirt of his to fight in. Bright colors have no place in Destruction.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like it black. It doesn't look ordinary and ordinary krillin's = no good. I mean it's just black you can easily change it IMO I really like it back, it look's like more feeling to krillin.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Navanax said:
Dissagreed. F1r3d !

The black actually gives krillin an evil m0f0 look. Wich is cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Dissagreed. F1r3d !

The black actually gives krillin an evil m0f0 look. Wich is cool.
That's not the point... maybe a mohawk would look "cool" on Krillin, but they haven't modeled it that way, have they?

It's about being true to the show. His clothes being black doesn't make sense, since he always wears blue ones.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose. To me everything does not have to be true to the show. I for one also liked the #18 skin. It was not true to the show, it was realistic.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
eh, it looks good, If it gets released and you end up hating it. I'm 100% sure someone would just recolor it. :p

Best answers
I maybe new here but that black kicks a** but yeah blue looks good also.... so i still say Black it is :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin wears black boots and blue and orange gi. The model is awesome, yet the biggest flaw would be the eyebrows, thats not how eyebrows are in dbz. And the folds on the belt could be better.... but nice work, i'd change the black to blue if i was you....

Best answers
I doubt the model would even be large enough for anyone to clearly see IN-GAME that the character symbol on his back is 'wrong'. If this keeps people from playing with Krillin, maybe your life needs an adjustment instead of the model.

I'm impressed with the model. I'm not a Krillin fan, but I do appreciate good models, and this is good whether I like the character or not. More so, it's good to know that such detail is being taken with this model because surely it will rub off on future models. Heh, I was just viewing the esf website and saw the first Vegeta prototype. Quite a step forward in the few years ESF has been around. Its like the evolution time line from cave man to 'man'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom