The latest model!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...you people are ridiculous. "His fingernails aren't the right shade of beige!! This model is crap!!"

Come on guys. Give the dude a break. He's a pro--I'm sure he made the decisions he did for good reasons.

All anime nazi freakouts aside, I think it's one of the better models. Krillin looking hardcore is always a welcome change in my book.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks much better, Raven! At last, someone listened to critz. Only problem with it is the slanted eyebrows, but that's probably a model problem, which you can't fix with a skin.

Good job!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the face that akira did but the clothe's are good enough, there's too much blue -_-

But I like the lightness in Krillin's face in Akira's edit.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
It looks much better, Raven! At last, someone listened to critz. Only problem with it is the slanted eyebrows, but that's probably a model problem, which you can't fix with a skin.

Good job!
think its hard to keep ur eyebrows horizontal when ur as pissed as krillin is

the modle looks fine blue or black,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i actualy like blue better, it was a blue shirt =P

anyways, i think the head shape is off, so heres my drawover for the head. all i did was image copy one side and flipped it over, so dont mind the shirt

Best answers
I think the model looks fantastic. The likeness is almost uncanny. I do like all the suggestions people are making though, to switch the black to blue, fixing the back symbol, and shrinking the head a little more. This just brings the model closer & closer to looking like the real Krillin. Good work guys. Now release 1.2.2!!! lol

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking sexy as ever, my only British team mate. :) Gj.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
I chose black because I just wanted something different from goku. The outfit is correct without a doubt. Uber contrast skinning isnt what I'm looking for here, cool-clean-crisp. Real life clothes dont have an abundand light source to create contrast like that.

I agree completely Don't change a thing. Leave it the way it is. Honestly black looks better

Not everything is true to the show.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
brilliant krillin ,gj eclipse and raven like always excellent work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap, sorry, my bad :p got pwned by two seniors of ESF :cry:, but on the other hand im not entirely wrong :O before the frieza saga, krillin didnt wear a blue vest, or goku's attire, he wore the same attire from the current default Krillen model we have for ESF

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Model looks good, but the animation is so smooth and life like! Too bad it's krillin...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I told you on irc, you've done a very nice job, Raven. I for one like the black.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm favouring the black too. You guys keep pumping the models out. I think I'm getting excited about 1.3

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awsome, good job.. i don't care if its black or blue.

Best answers
it looks nice as it is, although i do beleive the spots on his head are to big, they need to be smaller

Best answers
its real great...
But why does he have to look angry ?
i mean.. he is weak in the show and always looks afraid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom