The ingredient revealed as your daily poison?

Do you believe fluoride is safe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to know why you are using non-objective sites to prove your point.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just told you how it was wrong. Like all your sources, they're misconstruing information in order to mislead.

The National Research Council report, that independent panel of experts the CDC cites? They reviewed the research, found -no- link between the water levels of fluoride and bone cancer, and recommend that no change be made. Yet your site twists the report to be anti-fluorosis.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last link you provided tries to establish that fluorosis is bad for teeth. Most people don't disagree that moderate to severe fluorosis is bad.

But that page doesn't say "fluoride is evil" or that "fluoride is not beneficial." Read the sources.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to report Jinx for spamming his own thread. How would I go about doing that?

Oh, and I directed my former question at you Jinx.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx just give u. You believe what you want to believe, but the propaganda you are spreading here isnt getting anywhere. Even you should see that by now.

If you really want to fight the system then i suggest you start protesting and see how far that brings you. If you succeed youll be the peoples hero but if you fail youll be a nationall zero.

But spreading the stuff here wont get you anywherey

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The average person on this forum is way to smart to fall for conspiracy theories, bad sources, and propaganda.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'd like to report Jinx for spamming his own thread. How would I go about doing that?

Oh, and I directed my former question at you Jinx.
There is no spam from me in here..

@Grega, give up what?

Funny that you call this propaganda, but w/e.

@ Alea.

Check out CDC.. are they as trust worthy as you believe them to be?
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=62486

It's a blatant attempt to keep "influenza" in the top ten
Here's an even better one

The lie that the CDC offers -- 36,000 deaths per year -- is the most blantant example of the CDC operating on behalf of vaccine manufacturers and not the interests of the people.
Oh, here is the cherry that tops of the ice cream; Good Stuff.

What I have to wonder is how many of these deaths occurred in people who were vaccinated. This is a crucial detail that is conveneintly left out. Given that I know of people who get a flu shot every year and then get the flu -- you probably do, too! -- could these elderly folks be dying from influenza because they got a shot and then develop the flu and then die? Don't expect the CDC to offer that information any time soon, folks.
@ Avenger everything I've posted was relevant

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol OOOOkaaaay.
Yeah. That post was totally relevant. I can see how it brought something into this discussion, I really can. [/SARCASM]

Anyway, like I said before, you're posting sites that are far from objective. The people who made those sites are already convinced that they're right, they have no time for other people's opinions.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no spam from me in here..

@Grega, give up what?

Funny that you call this propaganda, but w/e.

@ Alea.

Check out CDC.. are they as trust worthy as you believe them to be?
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=62486

@ Avenger everything I've posted was relevant
Are you honestly trying to impugn the CDC's integrity with a "forum thread" from CureZone.com?

The deaths are skewed because influence makes people whose immune systems are always weakened, die of other things they WOULDN'T have died from before.

These people have NO idea what they're talking about. The CDC gets NOTHING from advocating vaccines to protect the vulnerable elderly and sick from diseases that can KILL them besides fulfilling their duty--protecting people.

Will you believe anything you read on the Internet? Anything that's critical of the government and has no basis in fact, apparently.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
@ avenger Have you read the name of this thread? or the first post? are you certain YOU know the topic here? cuz bein the one who created it i sure do.

Each site I've posted has been related to Fluoride except for the youtube link which WAS relevent because it invovled how companies/systems ect are dictated... this was brought up by Alea's belief in the CDC as the Possibly 1 and only true source.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have posted multiple sources. My sources have included highly respected publications like the British Medical Journal and American Dental Association reports, as well as government statistics from the CDC, while yours link to forums, geocities accounts, Earthlink accounts and other non-scientific sources.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That's nice... this is my last post cuz I believe i've shown what needs to be seen.

And if you overlooked my previous quotes i'll put it here again.

It's a blatant attempt to keep "influenza" in the top ten

The lie that the CDC offers -- 36,000 deaths per year -- is the most blantant example of the CDC operating on behalf of vaccine manufacturers and not the interests of the people.
Oh, here is the cherry that tops of the ice cream; Good Stuff.

What I have to wonder is how many of these deaths occurred in people who were vaccinated. This is a crucial detail that is conveneintly left out. Given that I know of people who get a flu shot every year and then get the flu -- you probably do, too! -- could these elderly folks be dying from influenza because they got a shot and then develop the flu and then die? Don't expect the CDC to offer that information any time soon, folks.
Let me also mention, the site caries the Instructions to see the faultiness yourself. Whether you fully believe in the CDC is your choice, but I thought you should at least see/hear some of this before concretely made up your mind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have posted multiple sources. My sources have included highly respected publications like the British Medical Journal and American Dental Association reports, as well as government statistics from the CDC, while yours link to forums, geocities accounts, Earthlink accounts and other non-scientific sources.
But these sources support his claims! They are not biased like the government controlled
agencies taht try to control your mind with flouride.

Conspiracy theorist protect their opinion with one simple statement: every reputable source that debunks their theories is part of the conspiracy.

A web blog created to prove something wrong will of course state that... something is wrong. It was created for that reason.
The CDC however wasn't created to put flouride into water.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just like fluoride, influenza vaccinations are widely accepted as helping people--saving lives and improving the quality of people's life. The CDC gets no money by recommending people get vaccinated.

The forum (read: not scientific source) you linked to is wrong. The deaths from influenza aren't listed as having died from ONLY influenza. They're almost always listed as "(died from X, exacerbated by Influenza") which doesn't show up as people who died from ONLY Influenza, which is RARE. THAT'S why the numbers don't match.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who die of AIDS don't die because of AIDS. They die from a cold or some other opportunistic diseases.

And now something about flouride, so Jinx doesn't call this post off topic:

Flouride may be bad for you at certain quantities. But there's a beautiful thing called homeostasis.
If you drink a certain amount of alcohol at once you'll die. But you won't die if you take the same amount
over the course of a week.
Water can kill you too. Destilled water is even worse. A lot of salt can kill you, yet you NEED salt in order to survive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, just give up, Jinx is beyond help. I commend your patience, but I seriously don't see this going anywhere anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fluoride is proven to make your teeth withstand stronger acids. If you doubt that, you can look it up. If you don't want fluoride, move to Norway or another country that decided its population was smart enough to brush its teeth.

I have a suggestion to all of us with an IQ over 90: Stop posting in his threads. Ignorance is wood, misinformed sources are oxygen, and knowledge is fire. Until Jinx learns how to be less of a misinformed dunce, this is the only sane, logical option - unless we want to bicker with a wall, because that's what this feels like.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
People who die of AIDS don't die because of AIDS. They die from a cold or some other opportunistic diseases.

And now something about flouride, so Jinx doesn't call this post off topic:

Flouride may be bad for you at certain quantities. But there's a beautiful thing called homeostasis.
If you drink a certain amount of alcohol at once you'll die. But you won't die if you take the same amount
over the course of a week.
Water can kill you too. Destilled water is even worse. A lot of salt can kill you, yet you NEED salt in order to survive.
Im going to go buy some rat poison and ask if you wanna drop. I know you wouldn't say no, because it wont kill you.

GET INFORMED
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-_Li0axoPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom