The ingredient revealed as your daily poison?

Do you believe fluoride is safe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm done, I kindly ask any admin to close this thread.

10 pages of how fluoride isn't beneficial to your health is enough.

and to address someone who posted before me declaring fluoride is natural. I encourage you to link into what exactly the ingridient is.

Community Water Fluoridation

Fluoride is present naturally in all water sources. Community water fluoridation, which has been around for over 50 years, is simply the process of adjusting the fluoride content of fluoride-deficient water to the recommended level for optimal dental health.

This quote uses the word naturally, but notice its not saying Fluoride is a natural ingredient, it's saying fluoride is naturally present in all water sources.

Don't be mislead by slick wording, yes this also would be a good example of what has happened in your quote. And let me tell you as I've said before through this 10 page thread that Fluoride is Neurotoxin/ A Nucleur Waste Byproduct.

So where does Fluoride come from?
Source: http://www.thenhf.com/fluoridation_06.htm

If this thread isn't closed, realize this will be my last post on this thread. It's been really twisted and I don't believe the people responding really even care about the info im presenting.. discredting crutial studies 4 an argumentive point is a big no no.. and really has no need to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom