The Infamous Hate Thread, reloaded

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overlard... did we ask for your ****ing computer specs? I didn't think so.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Overlord... did we ask for your ****ing computer specs? I didn't think so.
Did you ask CM for his pc specs?.

Now, go model girl and enjoy your hormones 0/.

Best answers
@twister .. Some things are more insulting when you dont even dignify them with words ;)

@ Overloard

Jeez you just butchered a position at insulting growler! .. I mean look at that .. he got off totally scott free! jeez... why dont you just suck his **** too

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I try to make some of my insults "unique". You still haven't put anything in your sig yet, you must be a very lazy fat bastage. You don't even have an avatar to say the least.

Best answers
Well, what's your problem Overloarederaded? You have a sig and an avatar, but they suck more than your dad does to your mom's ****

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Dad is sadly dead ;_;.
You lazy wannabe trihard, I hate you so much O/.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bile said:
@twister .. Some things are more insulting when you dont even dignify them with words ;)

@ Overloard

Jeez you just butchered a position at insulting growler! .. I mean look at that .. he got off totally scott free! jeez... why dont you just suck his **** too
g0jack said:
Well, what's your problem Overloarederaded? You have a sig and an avatar, but they suck more than your dad does to your mom's ****
HOOOOOOOOOOLD IT
it explicately says no sexual comments, do not do thiese again otherwise you will occur the wrath of the admins and close this thread before it has a chance to shoot off. PLLEASE, I implore you, dont do thiese comments.

Also I would like to say that all of you are quite sad, so far I have seen 90% bile and saiyan_overloard just wannting to be insulted by the next person, seriousally... get some sun... there is more than wasting every 2 minutes waiting for someone to insult you just to insult them back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is 'out of character' for the topic, but i'd like to add to the 'No Racism' and 'No Sexual' rules, 'No Family/Friends/Partners. There's no need to bring in other people you may have seen or heard of in Teh Pix Thread. Stick to the person you're insulting, not those around them.

That said, Logan is an unholy gooch who has to use 3D Modelling software to make a sprite for Half-Life. This may be due to his arguably undersized ego having to use the 'best tools possible' in any given job, when something much simpler could achieve the same results in half the time. He also smells like a frolicking old sea captain and has a matching reputation with sailors to boot.

Best answers
lol, omg that was the best, lol... SHUT THE **** UP!!!

You should shut your prick ass and get in the weight room. Your from England, which means your a pussy. I bet I can kick your ass blindfolded, and in under 4 seconds. So dont make any insults unless you can back them up, in the mean time EAT ****!

@ Ravendust - That wasnt too mean, was it?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security sucks, I mean I gewt away with so much ilegal activity because he doesn't know ho to do his job properly. Thanks to you, crime is on the rise 0/. Your'e the lazy little **** that is to blame.

Best answers
man, you are in no spot to insult. that was weak **** you know that? and what the **** is wrong with you? Wake up you dyke, DBZ died 2 years ago man, and when was the last time you even attempted to lose weight, huh Cartman?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft.... 13yr old gangsta tri hard O/.

Best answers
You try to hard Overlord. You should've saved that insult for Tryforce. But im glad you made that last post, you are now all 3 rolled in one... stupid, fat and ugly. Omg! a triple threat! That gives me more ways to insult you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Your from England, which means your a pussy.
Actually it's been stated 'no racism' numerous times in this thread, and that definatley counts. I know you didn't mean anything by it given the nature of the thread but the rules are the rules, abide by then.

Saiyan_Overlord, it's no wonder you're stealing from Wal-Mart; given your absolute incapacity to function as a productive member of this forum, let alone the world. Maybe you should stop calling people lazy across the world, get off your fat ass and get a job. I'm sure the gas station will take you on as long as you don't expose yourself to staff. Again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
lol, omg that was the best, lol... SHUT THE **** UP!!!

You should shut your prick ass and get in the weight room. Your from England, which means your a pussy. I bet I can kick your ass blindfolded, and in under 4 seconds. So dont make any insults unless you can back them up, in the mean time EAT ****!

@ Ravendust - That wasnt too mean, was it?
so what... you have to curse every other word to get your otherwise lame point
(If it is even eligable to be named a "point") across? I will sleep uneasily tonight after having read such mindless stupidity come from your... mind.
As for "EAT ****"...It appears the only person eating **** around here is you, as that was a ****ty reply in which I could **** brainier material any day, flush it down the toilet, and not think twice about it

Best answers
Oh... oops... looks like I broke the rules ._.;
Sorry

There are tons of Chuck Norris facts better than the one in your sig. Come on man, don't just put that in because you're too stupid to find out any others

Best answers
@ Dan skipping g0jack x]

How did you jump from the name Dan16 to Growler, o_O growling is only something that should be done by dogs, and during sex. And youre never gonna get sexed X]

The post you just made could be topped by a retarded 7 year old with downsyndrome

The first sentance out of your mothers mouth when you were born, was "Oh ****, The coat hanger missed, Get the Trash can"

Lmao .. wow sorry maybe that was a bit harsh x] <3

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Actually it's been stated 'no racism' numerous times in this thread, and that definatley counts. I know you didn't mean anything by it given the nature of the thread but the rules are the rules, abide by then.
Yeah, sorry Dust. Just for the record, i didnt mean any of it. :)

Im gonna skip an insult because, i suck at them and Growler has just lowered my self esteem by half.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first sentance out of your mothers mouth
during sex. And youre never gonna get sexed X]
That's twice in one post. This is your, and for that matter, everyones last friendly warning regarding the three rules of this thread:

1. No racism.
2. Nothing sexual.
3. Nothing concerning family, friends or partners.

Now, get back to the mindless insults.

Stfu Smith ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom