The Infamous Hate Thread, reloaded

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You are a horrible blood moderator. I have yet to see you drink a spammer's blood.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your aren't the real Fatal1ty, you trihard O/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S] said:
Haha Good one my my aren't you the witty one. Well the witty one who can't handle criticsm. You're the first one to dish out the insults but cant handle it when someone critiques your work. Grow up and go back to making your mod of a mod of a mod of w/e i lost my train of thought :)
Wait, what? Since when have I gotten mad over someone critiquing my work? So far the worst one is "your deathball's color needs more yellow in it." I think you mixed me up with someone else, buddy boy.

As for my insult....um.....OVERLORD.......you're a.....um.......STUPID-FACE!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Wait, what? Since when have I gotten mad over someone critiquing my work? So far the worst one is "your deathball's color needs more yellow in it." I think you mixed me up with someone else, buddy boy.

As for my insult....um.....OVERLORD.......you're a.....um.......STUPID-FACE!!!!
"Logan"... lol, I seem to recall seeing that in the dictionary next to the definition: BIG STUPID

*pats own self on the back, good job*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate you so much Bolteh.... I'm just a very hate filled man. Also get that html out fo your sig ;0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well I hate you....

AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO!

Best answers
wow..what kind of an idiot would not only take the time to post up that picture,but to also find it funny? Howbout we grow up and use some real insults, not these 1st grade moronic insults that you got from your local elementary school, But hey, what can we expect from someone who ruins clans, and mods aswell. Stick to your crappy sprite making/leading of BTL, Not insults, Because its clear that you cant handle yourself here with an inteligent insult. Hows BTL going anyways? Must not be very good if you need a modeler,coder,and skinner. Seeing as thats pretty much whats needed to make a mod. So yeah..nice try, You can log out and cry in your room now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iyce Da Kidd said:
I hate kaination because his post count is only 3 digits...

i couldn't think of nuffin else }:[
Cause I never do anything wrong and everyone loves me

--

You fail at life.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty, I guess this is overdue. We had our laughs, shed some tears, got enraged, and took things too personally.

The insults are bouncing back and forth from uncreative to all out assaults so it's time to close this thing up. Maybe we'll try again next year. Thanks to everybody who posted appropriately and light heartedly throughout this thread.

Wufei, I implore you, in the future, read the rules laid down throughout the course of a thread like this one. You also have 24 hours to remove that signature as it is inappropriate out of context and likely offensive to Logan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom