The Infamous Hate Thread, reloaded

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold steel is so cold hearted that he slept with another girl and cheated on his girl friend.

Best answers
wow saiyan, you have to be the WORST person that has ever attempted this thread ever. I mean honestly, all you do is post one liners that dont matter, why dont you try actually insulting someone instead of making lame comments about their account. Or is that how you really argue in real life, if it is, i'm sure i now know the reason why your on the forums so much and post in practically every thread. Because you have no life besides the ESForces forums and its the only place where people cant kick your @$$. So far noone has posted nearly as good insults as mine, so if i were you guys, i would just do what KWS said and log off, and never return. Because all your doing now is wasting posting space with your horrible moronic 'attempts'(if they even qualify as that) at insulting people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather read one of his stupid one liners than a whole paragraph of yours. Honestly, you write like a five year-old who got raged because someone beat him at CS. I rarely meet someone who has a sig that's more intelligent than them, and I don't even like Bunny.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang, Your post is like a rebel calling for supporters. A rebel without a cause. Just because I may have never attempted a thread like this doesn't mean I still can't have a go at it ;P, & if my presence in this thread rages you, then let it rage you buy all means.

Best answers
what kind off name is saiyan overlord i mean everyone knows saiyans arent real dummy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easy for a so called "namek" to say. They aren't real.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I rarely meet someone who has a sig that's more intelligent than them, and I don't even like Bunny.
good job Raven, you joined the group of morons that think just because they comment someones account its an insult. Welcome to the club, Saiyan overlord and kamicciolo are outstanding model members and you would be wise to learn much from them. Why dont all three of you go and exchange your momma jokes at the local kindergarden teatherball court,because thats where you and your insults truley belong.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
& A "I'm all it" attitude is so great. Everyone loves those. This is Chang Wufei "my opinion is the best, and pwnz everyone elses, and anyone else to agree with that opinion is automatically retarded". It's like a 5yr old trying to make his voice heard over evryone elses because he thinks he must be the greatest person in the universe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
good job Raven, you joined the group of morons that think just because they comment someones account its an insult. Welcome to the club,
'comment someones account'? What the hell does that mean? If you mean I commented on your account then you're wrong, I commented on your sig. Congratulations on failing, and while i'm handing out trophies I may as well give you one for poor grammar and capitalization while i'm at it. You can put it next to the 'Most likely to underachieve' award you got from school last year before dropping out to pursue your destiny as a smack-addled rent boy.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
I must be the greatest person in the universe.
Saiyan your 13 of the 48 replies to this thread... you fail at life.

Best answers
and almost all of your posts consist of one word or less so you have the lowest grade on the planet

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude... Kamicolo..

You think that's funny or something? or original? and taking some avatar that makes us believe you're constipated?

Gimme a break, must be good to be so stupid, and never finding out you are.

:eek: i'm evil

Best answers
at least i have an avatar and not some crappy sig and that is the worst critisim i have ever heard where did you get it from a three year old cause i dont think your smart enough to come up with that

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kamicciolo said:
at least i have an avatar and not some crappy sig and that is the worst critisim i have ever heard where did you get it from a three year old cause i dont think your smart enough to come up with that
I never spoke about your sig, you un-punctuated freak.

Now look who's the 3 year old!! HAH! in your face! ;o

Best answers
Nge Man ... your so bad in bed, even your wife is gonna charge you for sex

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate you all.. I mean look, think about how lazy you are. You just sit infront of a computer serfing the internet about whatever the hell you want. Listen, to those watching TV commercials or simply waiting for something to download, what did you do ? Did you tell your close ones that you loved them? NO! You just sit on your fat lazy asses thinking and waiting for whatever to finish while your big asses get even larger. Theres more to life.

This especally means you bile. Wasting time on thiese forums while others pass you by... peace, I am going to a friends house.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, the only thing that says "style" on you is your name.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, you are so goddamn ugly, your momma feeds you with a katapult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom