Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't give a rat's ass...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by EvilCheezburger
Sounds good to me...I don't think it should be too big, but any idea how big the file for the bot download will be? I know I'm looking forward to them, I just dont like the idea of how people can put them in their servers to make them look inhabited. ;/
Inhabited - Noones here

Habited - Someones here

*actually, Uninhabited = noone there ya twit, Inhabited = populated. Funny thing is, you tried to correct someone who was already correct, who looks sillier now heh? :p *
Cheeseman

Back on topic, I like the I idea of bots. I dont mind facing bots in someone elses server if I have to , aslong as I get to play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
duh...

i think the bots should have a built in kick feature so u can give them the boot if they fill a server... no voteing not admin crap just an option to boot em

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Supreme Kai
Nah bots are never too big too dl. And will u b including waypoints with it or do we have to make our own (coz im really lazy)?
Waypoints? My bots are gonna be so damn smart, they won't NEED waypoints, muahaha!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the options in pod bot where you press the equal button, all the options come up.. i think thats where u can addbots and kick bots.. and if u wanna kick a bot, a screen should pop up and u click who you want to kick instead of kicking someone randomly u want in the game

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ah k... no waypoints... does that mean no matter wat map they can stil navigate??.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you won't need waypoints. They will navigate by themselves. And I'll also add a menu so you can customize a bot to add. But maybe in the first bot release you'll have to use the console, not sure though. Depends on how I can add a menu.

Best answers
No waypoints?? What about maps with enclosed spaces? Don't want no bots smacking into walls 10 times before getting around a corner. That's unless they are gonna be smarter than them dinos in jurassic park 3. Those damn dinosaurs just get smarter and smarter with every sequel :\

Best answers
I'm talking about custom maps... not every map will be just a simple open area

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ok..... who plays esf like in and indoor map.... i mean.. pfft... just charg nefin.. and wipe it out

Best answers
Go bot go bot bot

Good bots are importent when i will learn better play

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
ok..... who plays esf like in and indoor map.... i mean.. pfft... just charg nefin.. and wipe it out
look at esf tournament theres a lil enclosed space... i find it fun to play indoors cuz that leaves melee and ki blast attacks open and if someone is charging someone u can always stand in front of them and block then they get hit more than u do....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i bet teh bots will be total idiots :p

i mean every single add on bot that i have seen has been totaly stupid...

Best answers
Hibiki has there ever been a thread that u didnt ***** in?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i havent spamed in this one stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom