Are you looking forward to the ESF-Bot?

• Yes! Good luck with them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't give a rat's ass...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
Would be funny if you could make the guiyu force bots team. They would even strike poses.O_O
The only way they could have guiynu force bots if there was the guiynu force in the game.

Best answers
Well there is another way there could have ginyu bot. And that is if it were a single player game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no ginyu, no single player, no fancy specal bot only charaters

Best answers
im sick of lagging cause im 56k in aussie
need some decent bots or i will go ssj4 and destroy u all
MWA HA HA!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Any updates on the bots yet mate?

Cheers

[BUMP] o_o

Best answers
time for my 2 cents. Bots are not just for 56kers also. I want to play vs some bots because sometimes in life you just dont want to put up with the stuff Humans bring out *if you dont know what i mean you dont play net games much then* if things go well i will have 5 bots vs me the harder the better. In games i depend on something called a rush. I get it when i am vs someone very good. thats what i am hoping for i wish ya luck bud with the bots oh and like ^ cheese wondering how are they coming?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't had the chance to work on my bots for about a week. That really sux some ass! But how do you like 'em yet Cheese?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I like the fact that i now have some targets without the need to get online........ HOWEVER, They move like bloody lightening, so there too hard to trace atm most of the time, and they DO tend to Ki spam you to death quite a bit heheheh

I also had a few trying to launch spirit bombs at me

all in all, its a great start mate, i just anticipate an update with eagerness ;D

Good Job mate, keep at it :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i should test out the bots more as well but from what ive seen they are cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you know what they say: a good start is half the work. At least, that's kinda what we say in Holland :D . Don't know if it's the right translation, though...

Anyway, I'm glad you like them already.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO MY BOTS! ;/

Best answers
will you be able to choose if they will only go melee or only beams or such thins? like pod bots to CS;D o_o :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well atm there dumb as a brick but im sure they will get cool stuff like that later

Best answers
well im looking forward to the bots.....
but thx hib

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by gazoline
will you be able to choose if they will only go melee or only beams or such thins? like pod bots to CS;D o_o :rolleyes:
It's like this: the bot will 'choose' which weapon to use because of his preferences... like Goku who prefers to fight on the ground, while Frieza prefers to fight in the air.

Best answers
tahts cool! but it will be kinda weird to have all the gokus on the ground and all freezas in the air...
it fould look kinda weird thats all :rolleyes:
but its awsome!;D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto

It's like this: the bot will 'choose' which weapon to use because of his preferences... like Goku who prefers to fight on the ground, while Frieza prefers to fight in the air.
that seems to be just in the frieza saga from that point on he seems to pretty much just fight in the air or at least a lot more than he did before

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, it was just an example... you guys are watching my every word :D . I didn't say that Goku won't fight in the air AT ALL! ;/

Best answers
I dont care, bots are cool for newbs and people who are from other countries though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom