Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't give a rat's ass...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
VOTE YES ON BOTS!!!!! why vote no if u dont want em dont download em

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, my bot is getting better by the day :D . Today, it even hit me in the back with a spirit bomb haha. What I need to do now, is program tactics, make it understand the Ki thing, the navigation and other AI stuff. It's all about the decisions. Lot of IF'ing going on :p .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad to hear you got the bot ingame wif a some sense! The SBing Bot, vegetto i was also wondering will the bot chage the attack completly before it fires or random amounts or will it use "judgement" and choose an apropriate amount to charge.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
should be interesting to see it work well...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
i was also wondering will the bot chage the attack completly before it fires or random amounts or will it use "judgement" and choose an apropriate amount to charge.
I don't really understand what you mean... could you please rephrase this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know chargeing how u hold the blast instead of just pressing it once like the shooters

Best answers
u should make it random so that one time he'll charge fully and other times theyll just go for a quick blast or inbetween or whateva.

Best answers
If they make esf bots, when u add em i hope u can pick how smart or dumb they are.
Vegetto r u makeing the bots?

Best answers
of course he is why dont u read the WHOLE thread!

Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
If they make esf bots, when u add em i hope u can pick how smart or dumb they are.
Vegetto r u makeing the bots?

{esf}veggeto is making the bots,when do u add them?what do u mean whit that??????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll be a lot of work, but I'm going to try to let the bot decide what to do in a specific battle situation.

And yes, you'll be able to choose what kind of bot you want to add (smart, dumb, whatever).
(That's what he meant, Selkerot)

Best answers
Would be funny if you could make the guiyu force bots team. They would even strike poses.O_O

Best answers
so, if i'm getting this right, you'll be able to select a difficulty, add or kick bots in game, doesn't come in the beta, and you're NOT being paid for this??? Man, you're too cool...

Retired
Best answers
most likely if the bots are 100% complete at the time of release they will be apart of the beta, it don't increase the file size all that much. built in options and such like minumum server load so that a server always has a few players in it and other general settings. but those things are open right now and depend on time available. oh, and none of us are being paid, he is apart of them team, just like the rest of us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer
so, if i'm getting this right, you'll be able to select a difficulty, add or kick bots in game, doesn't come in the beta, and you're NOT being paid for this??? Man, you're too cool...

umm all bots can do this stuff... o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom