The DJ-Ready chronicles: A new chapter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the word of the day? HOT *Tsss ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woot! I love the smell of updated dev journals in the morning! Those maps all look really good, can't wait to see them finished.

Best answers
has anyone noticed that the year is wrong :p and also why do we need more light maps ? It makes it harder to see who your fighting and more or less means you have to fight on the ground to see each other (if you try fighting in the sky you just loose each other as you can no longer see there moving aura)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg that Guru is pure BuTTsecKS i wav it ! i cun' w8 for esf.13 to bee here to taste all those seckseh maps !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
has anyone noticed that the year is wrong :p and also why do we need more light maps ? It makes it harder to see who your fighting and more or less means you have to fight on the ground to see each other (if you try fighting in the sky you just loose each other as you can no longer see there moving aura)
How about you scroll all the way down to 2006? Anyway I love the new Guru map, it has always been my favorite map, and now that it is back I'm sure I'll love it again!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like the new Guru is getting done. Also the huse that Bulma had with her :p

COOL GO Ready :p

Best answers
Sicron said:
How about you scroll all the way down to 2006? Anyway I love the new Guru map, it has always been my favorite map, and now that it is back I'm sure I'll love it again!
I am offically now retarded.... sorry but that map looks great, but I would still perfer it in a night format

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the map.
But the Texture i dont like.
I always liked the Green 1.1 Guru Textures alot more then the Blue Namek Textures.
The Blue Namek seems limited in its size. While teh Green textures and Skybox seem alot bigger.
Hope ya get the point.

Here an pic of the Dev. Journal. update

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* There was no need for a remake of this map. There was nothing wrong with the last one. I mean no offense when I say this, but the old Guru was far better imo.

Best answers
love the update to the old guru ... looks cool

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me or was the old guru much larger?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its the Skybox and Textures what makes it look different in size^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Is it just me or was the old guru much larger?
After pooping out an entire race of little green men that live off of nothing but water, don't you think you'd lose a few pounds?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is hawt, but imagine when you go to guru then he gives you power, like when he did that to gohan and krillin, impossible, but a person can dream.
I also miss the old textures of that guru, that greenish yellow texture had a nicer atmosphere than this cold blueish one, but that doesn't mean that your maps suck, they're still the best, ready FTW!!!!

EDIT:
Oh and btw, noone noticed that place where there stands "OMG where is this?" hmmm.....where do you guys think it might be, maybe that hideout that Bulma and the others used once, or I just dreamt that, sorry for that intteruption then... o.0

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although I agree when you say that the old guru pwns. And it did. The old textures were too bright and very hard to fight in, especially the background. So I'd have to say this map is a two thumbs up in my book.

Nice DJ.

Best answers
Sub said:
*sigh* There was no need for a remake of this map. There was nothing wrong with the last one. I mean no offense when I say this, but the old Guru was far better imo.
Are you serious? This one kills the old one. Anyway, nice map DJ-Ready. I think the "OMG WHERE IS THIS?" thing is a capsule house in the cave that Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma stayed in on Namek, maybe? Is it maybe inside a cave?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually with Sub. All that needed to be done was make the buildings stay on the ground and shazaam! An awesome map reborn.

@Shiyojin: What does the size of a map have to do with namek ****ting machine?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is the old one ,if some poeple didnt see it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom