The coolest DBZ moment

Best answers
which momoment was your fav
Mines is when Vegeta did the final flash on p cell that was the coolest for me
which is it for u

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Hmm, I've got a few but for the sake of controversy I'm going to say during the Saiyan Saga when Nappa attacks Gohan. Krillen's down for the count, no one but Piccolo is left alive and Goku's still not on Earth yet.

Then Piccolo dives in front of the blast and sacrifices his life for the child of his greatest rival. The pure white light, the way Piccolo screams, the shock of Gohan, its all an incredible scene.

Theres a few more, but this was the one I didn't think anyone would remember this one. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaMan said:
which momoment was your fav
Mines is when Vegeta did the final flash on p cell that was the coolest for me
which is it for u
I think mine has to be the one where Vegeta beats the
crap out of pui pui nice and smoothly.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm biased with Tien so I'll have to say that (for me) it was either when the Earth was destroyed by Buu or when Tien stepped in against Cell's second form and showed everyone that he could still help out even at sub-krillin power levels.

Best answers
"even at sub-krillin power levels."

Tien is stronger than Krilling, he just never participated in the fights after the Cell games, although he tried to help out during buu saga.

Anyways mine is when Goku was asking every1 for power in earth, and #17 shows in a mountain and points his shot gun to 2 people making them hold their hands up, that 1 was good. ALso the part when Tien swats buus energy blast away saving the good guys in buu saga.

Best answers
When Mystic Gohan went up against Buu for the first time, pretty much wiping the floor with Buu. It was the only time(after Cell) Gohan was cool though.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, I change my vote to that scene where Chichi was turned into an egg and crushed by Buu.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
My Coolest DBZ Moment was the last frame of the last episode of DBZ

Best answers
Best moment for me was when Goku first went ssj in Freiza saga, and when Freiza went full 100%, to make way for an incredible fight which literally scares, and rips up the planet, with awesome intensity.

Best answers
Pikkon vs. not goku but that other guy... I forgot his name... neph wit da yellow hair... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite scene is when Gohan pulls out the Z Sword, and Kabito Kai keeps going on and on and on about how he can't do it :smile:

Best answers
the coolest moment is when vegeta self-destructs to destroy good buu.(unsuccessfully) But all you see is a blob of pure ki spread out over all the land.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of my favorite moments is when Mirai Trunks returns to his future, finally able to avenge his family and friends, that the Androids took away from him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
One of my favorite moments is when Mirai Trunks returns to his future, finally able to avenge his family and friends, that the Androids took away from him.
Damn yeah, thats my joint favorite...if thats allowed :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When Mystic Gohan arrives on the Earth at the last second to confront Buu, flies in, and skids in for a landing.

Best answers
When goku is about to give the potara to mr satan and at the last second he senses vegeta and they become vegitto that was cool.

Best answers
Oh man, I have so many. There is Goku burrying Vegeta in the Freiza Saga. Goku teleporting Cell to King Kai's Planet, and he talks to Gohan telling him he is proud and all that stuff. Gohan's transformation to SSJ2. Vegeta's quote vs fat Buu, "You are a fool. I am going to crush you and throw you into the wind." Then when he kills himself. Ya, I have to agree that Mystic Gohan beating down Buu is cool too. And last but not least, probably all Goku's major SSJ3 transformations (the first one, then the demonstration to Goten and Trunks, then the first one against Kid Buu).

Best answers
Vegeta when dieing in the frieze saga..begging kakarot to avenge the saiyan race... pwnzzz :)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Damn, I forgot about Chi-Chi being turned into an egg! :eek:

That one was really good too, you dont really expect to see a mother killed in front of her child's very eyes, thats pretty deep for DBZ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom