The coolest DBZ moment

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not many people remember this, but right after the Furiza saga.. in the "Garlic Junior" episodes, Kururin's girlfreidn Maron insults ChiChi repeatedly calling her "ojin-chan" (grandma) and she gets pissed off. You see her "use kaioken" (Just a huge red aura) which I always thought was very funny.

But my favorite was already posted above. ^_^

Best answers
I liked the part when Vegeta launched his planet-cleaving final flash right through Cell.

Oh yeah, and all the parts with the "Royal Military" . . . lol

Best answers
heh, I'm gonna go old school, and say that my favourite moment has to be when Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time. It was just mad.

Almost, maybe the saddest and most memorable moment was ehn Krillin was on the beach with Marron, and he's like...and then he nearly asks her..and then she would have said yes..and he trips on that log..just so sad. :(( Crying material that was.

Best answers
My favorite is when gohan powers up againist cell, ssj1 form, when goku give up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a ton, but a good one I remember is when Goku first arrives on Namek and finds Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta badly beaten by the Ginyu Force.
The way he was so confident, because he knew he had the power to beat them all, yet not even Krillin or Gohan thought he could.
Then he gives a Sensu bean to Vegeta, not for his help, but so they can finish their fight later... gotta love the Saiyan pride...

Best answers
there are several cool moments!
- Goku going SSJ3 against KidBuu
- Gohan decides to charge the KHH against Cell ! (yeah yeah yeah)
- Gohan going SSJ2 when Cell returns
- Goku going SSJ against 19 & 20 (i just love that)
- Vegeta's PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE
- "Maybe if this was 500x gravity you might have an advantage, but ten.....I don't even feel it...."
- Vegeta right before he blows up 19
- Gohan smashing Buu
- Vegeta's Final Flash
- the whole 164. episode

Best answers
The coolest DBZ moment?

When... Vegeta... says... what... he... says...

o_O

Meh, the coolest was when Vegeta went SSJ!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man...how could I forget?

"There's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...his PRIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDEEEEE!!!"

And of course the moment of his self-righteous suicide attack. Those episodes were easily the most gravely serious of situations...and the best dialogue. hehe

Best answers
My favorite is of course when Gohan goes ssj2! But my comment aobut that part is when he does go ssj2 the transformation makes him look like 3 years older!!

Best answers
my best emotional moment is in "history of trunks" (english)

the moment that trunks woke up and found out that gohan went on with out him. then he sees him dead on the ground an walks towards him, holds him annd later he goes super of anger.
the music aided that moment verry wel!

Best answers
Hard to say a favorite but i think the best for me was when ssj2 gohan was losing to cell and then vegeta fired a bigbang(or whatever it was) and then gohan won.The pride thing and the episode where Vegeta sacrifices himself were cool too.

Best answers
my favorite should be the moment when goku becomes SsJ the first time the anger the spiritual emotions are incredible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the best moment i think was when Vegeta started to act like a Human being and punches down goten and sacrifies him later

Best answers
:) a cool moment is when the buu saga begins and evryone has to qualify for the turnament. they have to punche the machine and enryone does it verry carefull but vegeta breaks the whole machine when he punches it. lol! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah this one is sweet!!
Oh and one that i like to (but it´s DBGT)
when Bra says Vegeta that his mustache is looking stupid and he look a bit down....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah, kinda my fav part (not really a moment) is when vegeta gives his speech to goku while majin, before they start fighting, that was the best part of dbz, and had the best voice acting in both funi and ocean dubs, but i think the ocean dub was better, cuz i love the way vegeta is portrayed in the ocean dub.....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite is, ehm the namek SB, the music, the atmosphere, it's teh pwnage!

Best answers
Theres two funny lines I remember
The first is just after Vegeta Blows up android 19
Krillen: Man, that guys Toast!
Piccolo: More like, Burnt toast...

And then theres the one when Trunks tests Goku for the first time
Gohan: Boy, im glad Trunks put his Sword away!
Krillen: Trunks sword? Im Glad Goku put his Finger away!

Ahh cherish these Idol moments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom