THE BUTTSECKS THREAD - formerly some guy scorin one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Guys be happy i got a girlfriend today. Im so happy right now im not really bragging or anything just want to share.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Congrats! And will it be a girl that sticks with you no matter what? :eek:/

Best answers
Yep real first. Cheers bro i dunno but i hope so we only been going out since recess haha. Everyone came and had there opionions.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep real first. Cheers bro i dunno but i hope so we only been going out since recess haha. Everyone came and had there opionions.
Dude, don't tell me you're in elementary school?

Congrats though. I think it's only fair to warn you that you only think you like each other. When you get older, one of you will dump the other to pursue another relationship. It happens to everyone. Early relationships are nothing more than learning experiences, and should be treated as such.

Best answers
Dude i liked it better when you didn't explain things.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You never know what can happen... don't let Spunky bring you down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to slow though.

congratz, hope you will get along....

(Hey, everybody who got a girlfriend just yet post a new thread :D )

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
recess...wtf?

well the good thing is you can't embarass yourself in front of her because you can't get erections yet.

Best answers
If anyone cares I just started seeing a girl before I left for 2 1/2 weeks on vacation (im in South Carolina right now, about to go home tomorrow)

Only diff is I get some sweet sweet lovin, but it will come in time (just like her BAZAM!)

Congrats kid, young love is a beautiful thing, as a hopeless romantic I can appreciate how you probably feel, just let it happen kid, dont make too many expectations about anything and if you're older than 12 try to grab her but next time you make out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, good for you.

Don't let any of these guys bring you down, they sound like they could be in need of a little Monty Python (think Jesus singing)... you'll sound like them in a little while if you're not careful.

Just enjoy it and have fun, it's a great feeling.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O.... Check her first... make sure she isnt a Man in a costume! j/k

Have fun :p

Best answers
I got dibs on first reply to the inevitable "OMG WHY DID SHE DUMP ME I LUV HER SO MUCH U GUYZ, SHE IZ MY SOULMATE" thread :p.

Anyway, don't take things too seriously and have a little perspective and you'll do fine.

There's nothing worse than pre-teen angst over some "relationship" that was born of peer-pressure and a game of pass-the-parcel at a pool party.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah recess...I haven't had it since 7th grade, and even then they only gave us like one or two a year if we were lucky o_O.

Well first I'll say good for you and good luck...

But I do remember a thread you made about being so pissed about a girl who did not want to go out with you. Now, hypothetically, if this one breaks up with you, please do not wallow in shame by being mad at her/yourself. Don't put the epitome of your happiness and life on a such a young relationship.

You may have noticed a lot of pessimism in this thread. Though hey, you may actually have something here, but if you all of the sudden started to go out at recess, then we can't really see that as something as concrete.

There's nothing worse than pre-teen angst over some "relationship" that was born of peer-pressure and a game of pass-the-parcel at a pool party.
That basically sums it up right there :p

But hey we weren't there :X. Just got to work that charm on her, i.e, get your mack game on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i give it 3 weeks, tops.

unless you forgo the "omg i luv u so mch kses xoxox" bull****.

then i give it 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom