THE BUTTSECKS THREAD - formerly some guy scorin one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll stick with 4 then, and i'll bet a pie. i'll order it from your local online store if you win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i give it 3 weeks, tops.
cmon if she would be 14-17 i would understand that... thought they're younger and when they're 10-13 they are like: I have my boy, and we love each other SOOOOO much! We will always be together!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I think is... this kid has found the one that he was meant to be with for the rest of his life... Who's with me here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys need to settle down.

Seriously, 3 weeks? You're definitely not thinking straight. In all likeliness it won't last the week, but it really depends on the girl and the circumstances on how they got together. How old are you anyway?

Chakra said:
Don't put the epitome of your happiness and life on a such a young relationship.
Quoted for deep truth. Never let something so fickle define your happiness. Take a step back now, and remind yourself that things were fine beforehand, and that you'll be okay if it doesn't last. And don't get your hopes up too high, just take it as it comes, and you won't be crushed if (when) you don't make it. I thought a lot of people on the forum were just being pessimistic, but if you're the age everyone seems to think you are, consider this an experience for future reference.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You haven't scored until you have sex...this is just a small step in your manhood...and one that probably won't last that long so don't get too excited.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's true.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
However, I strongly encourage you to enjoy for what it is, which you already seem to be doing. Whether the thing ends tommorow, a week, or maybe even never, have fun with it and try not to make things complicated.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if a girl saw this thread and thought... "I'm a score? Pfft."

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if a girl saw this thread and thought... "I'm a score? Pfft."
XD. That'd be great. Then she'd own him on ESF!

Congrats, I have no experience what so ever so don't ask me for advice. I'm more fun by myself.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XD. That'd be great. Then she'd own him on ESF!
He said a girl, not the girl. Slight difference.

@ Lee - I will gladly link you to my nearest pie shop's website. Though they may find it strange to be receiving an order from the UK. ^_^

Best answers
I sure do get a kick out of some of these threads, i mean honestly what does that say about you?

Girl: Of course i will go out with you! *wink*
Boy: (HOOOYAAAA!)
Boy:Thanks! I gotta go inform my buddies on the forums!
Girl:Err what?
Boy:Zooom!(Races home) Guys guys I scored one!

Honestly great job man but yeesh a bit toooo happy imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad for you, but you probably don't want to be a guy known for telling everyone he knows and doesn't know about your progress with the opposite sex.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And after 2 months noone will remember this thread ^^

Anyhow nice for you.

Best answers
I'm more fun by myself.
or you have to have fun by yourself,w/e either way ^_^

last time i had recess was like 5th grade, and i asked this girl out,and summer came and we didnt talk at all, then when school started a couple weeks later she's like "somthing about breaking up" (i dont remember) and i just like laughed and said "PERRRFECT BYBEYBEBYE" i realy didnt care cause these first ones dont matter <_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not so much that it was your first one, but that you were 10. My first relationship lasted for 9 months. Age has way more to do with it than how many girls have said they'd go out with you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, good for you.

Don't let any of these guys bring you down, they sound like they could be in need of a little Monty Python (think Jesus singing)... you'll sound like them in a little while if you're not careful.

Just enjoy it and have fun, it's a great feeling.
Yeah Monty Python FTW!!!

Anyway good luck with it, mate. And if you have 1 cm moles on your back, avoid the beach -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations.

Sorry to say though, that this will propably only last for 2-3 weeks only.
Anyways, what am i to say in to anything. Just good luck and go for it!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Show her this thread. It'll make her feel really special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom