THE BUTTSECKS THREAD - formerly some guy scorin one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
**** ME ****EN DUMPED AFTER 3 DAYS! I SWEAR I HAVE BAD LUCK I HATE THIS ****

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Lee said:
i give it 3 weeks, tops.

unless you forgo the "omg i luv u so mch kses xoxox" bull****.

then i give it 4 weeks.

Walmart said:
3 weeks.. the ***** is gonna dump his ass.

Frslsomething said:
Seriously, 3 weeks? You're definitely not thinking straight. In all likeliness it won't last the week, but it really depends on the girl and the circumstances on how they got together. How old are you anyway?
Just thought I'd post the results, however, no reward will be given due to me not able to retrieve my jewish gold stolen by Dj-ready

Dude, it's 3 days, the chic gave you a boner at recess, don't be all emo about it, why do I say that? BEACUSE YOU ARE YOUNG ENOUGH TO STILL BE ON RECESS

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude boner joke screw me
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a joke...

But hey, everone on this board knew it was gonna happen eventually (thought I don't think many of us saw it happening so ridiculously soon).

Best answers
Yeah i figured. Stupid ***** dumped me cause it wouldn't work out over the holidays c'mon ****tiest excuse.

Best answers
Gosh, I never saw it coming, I mean you two were like my rock.
If you two can't make it as a couple..what chance do the rest of us have!?

Seriously though, If I was her I would have totally dumped you too.

I think you need to get a diary, your pre-pubescent insecurities wouldn't be so easy to ridicule then.
Maybe it could be a black diary?, wrapped in barbed wire, which is a visual metaphor for your inner pain..

You're a kid man, stop making such a big deal out of everything, and enjoy being carefree and irresponsible, instead of whining your little heart over a little crush that probably started when she asked you for a pen.

Best answers
Dude, whenEVER you get so happy about it, whenever you think your "life is complete", or whenever you think she's the one and only... every single time you do any of that... it shows.

She most likely saw that and probably got freaked out. But that's what life is all about, mistakes. The next time, whenever you have that kind of feelings for a girl and she says "yes" (for a date), hang around, catch a movie, do friends stuff. Give her AND YOURSELF the time to relax. Slowly start sending slight signals until she starts getting the message.

Now, even if you do rush it and she seems to accept it, 2 to 3 days later, she'll call you, tell you to meet her somewhere TO TALK (mainly not a good thing) just to tell you that she thinks you're both going way too fast.

From what I can see and from the way you open up yourself in this forum, you're a good guy. But it's always the good guys that have the hardest time with chicks. Sucks, I know.

But you know what? Don't change. I mean, the only kind of change you're supposed to do here is learning from mistakes. Don't change into some "I'm so hawt I r0xor" pathetic creature. Keep being yourself, but in an improved way (again, learning from mistakes). ;)

And BTW, don't think that you'll know everything in a week/month or two. Some people take years, others a whole lifetime (those cases are a bit extreme though :p). But it's worth it, because these lessons can take you on a whole different level, and believe me, not just in love.

Have patience, you'll get there. ;)

Gosh, I never saw it coming, I mean you two were like my rock.
If you two can't make it as a couple..what chance do the rest of us have!?

Seriously though, If I was her I would have totally dumped you too.

I think you need to get a diary, your pre-pubescent insecurities wouldn't be so easy to ridicule then.
Maybe it could be a black diary?, wrapped in barbed wire, which is a visual metaphor for your inner pain..

You're a kid man, stop making such a big deal out of everything, and enjoy being carefree and irresponsible, instead of whining your little heart over a little crush that probably started when she asked you for a pen.
This is NEW to him, of course it means a lot to him. Stop being harsh, he can't know everything from the beggining. >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay! I are winnar! :p

There you have it! Your first brutal lesson in not getting excited over these things. It'll probably take you another go or two before you get it figured out that making a massive deal out of this kind of thing just ****s you over every time. You're probably feeling ****ty right now, so I'll tell you that music is a good release for this kind of thing. Personally, I'd recommend something by Slayer... something good and angry, like their album God Hates Us All. You'll be feeling better in no time.

And to add some irony to the whole thing, I've got myself a hot date for Friday. Ain't life grand?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crawwwwwwwling innnnnn my skiiiin!

This oraaaange willlllll not peeeeeeel!

I remember when I first got dumped. It was after about a week. What did I do?

I sure as hell didn't cry on a Dragonball Z forum, lol. I took it like a man... and cried in my bed, for one day. Then the next day was like nothing happened.

Hey, it was 6th grade.

Now, if I manage to find a girlfriend and I get dumped, it really doesn't phase me, it's a more of a "Wow, well that sucks, i guess. Oh well" kinda thing

P.S. How the hell did I miss this thread, lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There has got to be more than "she dumped me because I wouldn't work out over the holidays". Not saying that you are lying, but that's a pretty stupidass reason on her part. What was it like You: "Nah I don't wanna work out" Her: "OMIGSH WE R OVAR!!!!!"?

Then again, it seems like a pretty stupid-ass age to begin with =X

Ah well, back on the prowl I suppose?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There has got to be more than "she dumped me because I wouldn't work out over the holidays". Not saying that you are lying, but that's a pretty stupidass reason on her part. What was it like You: "Nah I don't wanna work out" Her: "OMIGSH WE R OVAR!!!!!"?

Then again, it seems like a pretty stupid-ass age to begin with =X

Ah well, back on the prowl I suppose?
Alkon said that she broke up with him because she didn't think it would work out during the holidays.

Yeah i figured. Stupid ***** dumped me cause it wouldn't work out over the holidays c'mon ****tiest excuse.
Be glad she let you down softly because there's a lot of things she could've said that would have been a lot worse.

The thing I learned is to never go into a relationship with high expectations. This way your expectations will increase in a natural way throughout the relationship instead of overload you within the first few days. Even if a girl goes out with you doesn't mean you can lay back and relax. There's still a lot of stuff you have to do and maintain once you go out with a girl. Simply saying "I love you" or holding hands everyday isn't going to cut it. You have to give her a reason to continue going out with you and you need to remind her why she's going out with you.

You'll become used to it over time and through trial and error. The only thing is that you should never do is beat up yourself over it. It gets you no where fast and it can lead to things that could cause problems.

I'm just curious, but why did you want to go out with her?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shouldn't feel too bad about it, you're still very young.
And you can apply that thing with not having high expectations to almost anything in life.
If you hype yourself up too much about something it's more likely you'll get disappointed.
And the more you expected the more you will be down afterwards.

Now I myself was never in a relationship (I'm almost 19 >.<), but not because I'm a video gaming nerd or something,
I just never found a girl with whom a relationship would have worked out.

But everytime I go out with friends there are always at least two girls at a party that approach me . ^^
But I haven't got time for a relationship now, I have to do a lot for school ATM.

And when you feel down always remember, after the rain follows sunshine and there's always someone out there who's in a worse situation.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I just broke it off with my fiance Monday....Don't feel so bad at your age, you've got a long road ahead of you...

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Your fiance?

Damn, that must of been tough.
Yeah it has been, she keeps texting me saying she still loves me and stuff. But what caused this all is her fault, she shouldn't have gone around messing with her EX-BF..I mean seriously she threw up so many red flags to me I just said screw it I'm not going to even worry about this anymore, I'm done. Backnote, she always cheated on her ex-bf's with said same kid...So you know what they can enjoy each other because they are both effed in the head..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just be friends with girls. It's a lot better then "OMG I WANNA STICK IT INTO UR POOPER!11111"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh the mentality provided by this forum really gives me a laugh :)

Honestly. 3 days isnt a big thing to worry about it.

Just go and have some fun.

But if you turn emo cause of 3 days than i advise professional help ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it has been, she keeps texting me saying she still loves me and stuff. But what caused this all is her fault, she shouldn't have gone around messing with her EX-BF..I mean seriously she threw up so many red flags to me I just said screw it I'm not going to even worry about this anymore, I'm done. Backnote, she always cheated on her ex-bf's with said same kid...So you know what they can enjoy each other because they are both effed in the head..
That really sucks, but it doesn't sound like you had a whole lot of choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom