the big 1.3 idea tread

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets make a list to see what we want to have in 1.3.
:notice: please don't stick on one subject, just say what you want in so the esf team can get some ideas just to look in this tread.

my idea is to get self distruct in 1.3 so that vegeta get's more played and make him les limited

now it's your turn to think of an idea to get in 1.3.
come on......don't be shy, just post.

Best answers
i think they must add a new system for increase the power as a kaioken but no cost life but ki

Best answers
so you can increase your power more than aura but it cost more ki (i had this idea when i look the angry sayan in the manga).
And perhaps add a second tran :
Goku: ssj2,ssj3 or ussj (when he his in the time spirit room)
gohan: ssj2 or mystic
vegeta:ssj2 or ussj (i think that the ussj will be better with the other trans of the game)
trunks:ussj or ussj2(at the end of the battle vs cell)
krillin: i have no idea
buu:gotenkbuu or gohanbuu
frieza:the third trans or perfect
cell:perfect cell
picollo:big picollo(when picollo grew up his muscles vs C-17 after he fusion)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
They are gonna add more transformations in 1.3. As for theses suggestions, most of them so far have been suggested, but didn't pass.

Best answers
I realy would like to see goku's Ryuu Ken Bakuhatsu (dragon fist)
in 1.3

Best answers
I think every character needs 3 transformations..

Goku: normal, SSJ(2x pl), SSJ2(2x pl),SSJ3(2x pl or pl 3x with ki drain per second)

Vegeta: normal, SSJ(2x pl), SSJ2(2x pl), Majin Vegeta(2x pl)

Gohan: normal, SSJ(2x pl), SSJ2(2x pl), Mystic(2x pl)

Trunks: normal, SSJ(2x pl), USSJ(2x pl), more advanced USSJ(2x pl)

Krillin: normal, Powered-up1(2x pl), Powered-up2(2x pl), Powered-up3(2x pl)
(same for possible Tien, or Andriods)

Piccolo: normal, powered-up(1.7x pl), fusion nail(1.7x pl), fusion kami(1.7x pl), (without cape PL increase of 1.4, could be done anytime)

Frieza: normal, first stage(1.5x pl), second stage(1.5x pl), third stage(1.5x pl and final form) (optional add 50%(1.3x pl) and 100%(1.3x pl) Frieza to balance Frieza)

Cell: imperfect first form(2x pl), imperfect second form(2x pl), perfect cell(2x pl), super perfect cell (after goku's dead)

Buu: Fat Buu, Evil Buu(2x pl), Majin Buu (2x pl)(fused fat and evil buu), Kid Buu(2x pl)

I thought would be better for piccolo and frieza to give them those ability's (without cape or the 50% and 100%) would be very small animation for piccolo just taking of the cape might dissapear or a fading cape just like after-image teleport as for frieza could be small or just like Trunks USSJ growing muscelles.

Best answers
so why not x2 for everyone?

making the sayins stronger is stupid... yeah in the series they were but this is a game it also has to be fair...

and no im not a noob who cant take on SSJ's its just my opinion :p

:laff:

Best answers
As for you Magnus the Namek piccolo might gain in transformations the upperhand..

Goku: normal: 20.000.000
SSJ: 40.000.000
SSJ2: 80.000.000
SSJ3:160.000.000

Piccolo: normal: 20.000.000---20.000.000
Stage1: 34.000.000---36.000.000*
Stage2: 57.800.000---64.800.000*
Stage3: 98.260.000---116.640.000*
normal without cape:26.000.000*
Stage1 without cape:46.800.000*
Stage2 without cape:84.240.000*
without cape Stage 3: 137.564.000---151.632.000*( 9.368.000 less than a saiyan )

hm... yes..perhaps piccolo and frieza should gain more strenght..
how about 1.8x for piccolo and 1.3x without cape..jup that's an better idea..as for frieza 1.6 for transformations and 1.4x for the 50% and 1.4x for 100% the changed things have an (*)

Frieza: normal: 20.000.000
Stage1:32.000.000*
Stage2:51.200.000*
Stage3-1%:81.920.000*
Stage3-50%:114.688.000*
Stage3-100%:160.563.200*(stronger than SSJ3)

But these are just idea's perhaps you guy's can come up with an unique multiplier that comes close to those of saiyans..would seem better that to give every one 2x..

So eventually Piccolo in my idea would begin with possible upperhand taking off his cape. Frieza will end with more power at last final stage 100%. Seems a bit balanced giving characters an advantage..in begin or end...I haven't found an Idea for the others yet to give unique pl multiplier.

Hope this seems nice enough to add for the team.

Best answers
Please make sure the transformations look badass, if not for anyone else at least to the client transforming. You know, make the screen rumble, make the aura huge, make it look cool.

Best answers
Lets see, what do I want :p,
- Gotenks < with first and second form kid goten + kid trunks >
- Something realistic for the ps, when you lose and the beams come your way, they don`t explode when they hit you but the ps turns into a blockstrugle and your pushed back, you can`t re-fire your beam, your going to lose or push back/deflect the other guys beam.
- Also during a ps, when the beamheads connect and move they don`t always go at your enemy, It would be more realistic to have the beamheads track back across the beam of the person who is losing so his beam sort of shrinks and the winners beam gets longer.
- Being able to activate turbo during the charging of a beam/ball, with beams you can always turn turbo on right after you release it but with balls like bigbang I sometimes forget to activate it before I start charging and then it just isn`t that strong.
- More attacks or tweaks, Vegeta needs 1 more attack or bigbang/finalflash should be available at non ssj, his renzoku should just be rapid fire, no charge, same ki cost per blast as normal kiblast but faster since he fires faster.
Trunks is said to be more of a melee character so he doesn`t need new attacks, but he isn`t that superior over others with melee so make his current attacks stronger or add somthing new.
- Please re-add ctdb mode, we are going to need it if we are ever going to reach ssj 3.
- Immunity from attacks during transforming, but to prevent abuse add a cooldown timer for transformations of 10/15 seconds.
- Being able to fly upside down < like in bid for power, Q3 engine > but I dont think that is possibe with the HL engine or am I wrong.

All of this has been suggested alot of times but this is just what I`d like to see.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guy's, you're doing it.
DONT STAY ON ONE SUPJECT, an compliment is good but dont stay in one.
there are 3 post that is about trans while potimus primal made the idea, think of one your self.

ontopic: i like to have the ability to load up my pl.
in fight you don't see the pl rising but only after you load it up.
loadingup your pl is simple, powerup and use turbo on the same time.
to see what someone loads up is to see how mutch dust comes of, also when your pl is high and you're just poweringup it shows a lot of dust.
to reduse your pl, you just have to hold "x" to reduse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see the beamheads and balls have their own PL's that the scouter can read. Like right at the begining of DBZ (ahhh nostalgia) when Raditz is checking the power of Goku's kamehameha and Piccolo's SBC. ("Powerlevel 1330?? I can't block that!! *dodges*)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like vegeta's start PL increased and also Gohan's SSJ PL increased.

Best answers
i would ask to put something that u travel super fast and all the opponents are moving slow,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be, in a short - cheat.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well let's see.

-More better player models (higher quality)
-A namek dragon for namek maps.
-More maps. Atm there are too few. (/me volunteers for teammapping)
-A new turbo system. The one we have now, is way too simple.
-Porting to hl2 j/k :p
-Throw Pcjoe out of the team.
-Throw everyone else out of the team.

Best answers
I see where this tread is going..so basicly niobe you are trying to create a huge multiple suggestion tread...

With the motive: an faster 1.3 outline?

:D anyway that's what it looks like....I hope a part of my suggestion get's in game..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom