The Almost-Ultimate Add-ons For ECX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damage yourself until you have 15 or less health (as regular goku, not ss or anything) then click accend. You sould turn into Kid Goku. Get 10000000 ki (or more), and accend to ssj3 Kid Goku. Wish for a moon, then go right up to the moon and accend. there you go :) YOU NEED ecx2 and Big Pack 8.4 :) OR you could skip all this by downloading the Af Goku and AF Vegeta from the first page on this forum (still need the ecx2 and Big Pack), get at least 11420000 ki, then just accend all the way up, no moon or nothing (works with Vegeta too, some ki) :) With the AF Goku and AF Vegeta you can go to ssj6, they are gods xD (and you get ssj6 gogeta). Hope that helps
It was solved in the chatbox. He didnt have the big pack installed.

Oh and dont confuse people. Its called PL not KI. 2 totally different things placed into the same area.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was solved in the chatbox. He didnt have the big pack installed.

Oh and dont confuse people. Its called PL not KI. 2 totally different things placed into the same area.
You should've called "in-game ki" simply "energy" because in show/manga PL = ki.
Why not changing it in 1.3? Less confusion - better.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because its not the same.

PL influences how much damage you do and how strong your attacks are.

Where KI is something like a Mana pool.

KI does not grow unless you transform. Where PL grows in battle.

And the only reason why they are on the same place is so that the HUD is compressed and doesnt take up so much space

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You listed the differences of PL and ki IN-GAME while I suggested to change word "ki" into "energy" for less confusion in ESF 1.3.

Best answers
How do i make AF Goku and Vegeta pack work? I got esf 1.2.3 +ecx rc2+bigpack 8.4, and i copied all folders and files where i had to copy and it doesnt work at all. i even downloaded the Fix folder and yet wont work. Pls tell me exactly what i have to do to make it work.

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How do i make AF Goku and Vegeta pack work? I got esf 1.2.3 +ecx rc2+bigpack 8.4, and i copied all folders and files where i had to copy and it doesnt work at all. i even downloaded the Fix folder and yet wont work. Pls tell me exactly what i have to do to make it work.
i had the same problem, im saying this to all whos trying to get the af goku and vegeta to work:

install ESF 1.2.3
then install ECX RC 2
DONT install big pack
after that you download the AF Vegeta and AF Goku and copy all the files to your esf folder.
do the same you did the with the af thingy on the fix.

run the game, and it should work. btw AF Goku, AF Vegeta and AF Gogeta are 3 new characters, the normal characters are still there.

if youve installed more packs DO NOT install big pack, it usually overflows the game with models as the limit of models is 512.

if your game doesnt start after youve installed a new pack, do NOT exit the game and open the console and check the last message and see if anyone has the solution here.

Best answers
trying download

When put the files in for af goku and af vegata start missing gogta .ssj2 molde plz help need mold to run game:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Best answers
plz help with ssj 4 broly

fixed my last promblm with ssj2 gogta forgot to download fix :rolleyes: tryig to get brolly in there but where the HELL IS THE SC FOLEDR AT SOME ONE PLZ TELL ME :devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin: plz hlp :devgrin::devgrin::devgrin:-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_- WHER IS THE DAME FOLDER :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/

Best answers
broly amxx file

so do i replace that file from old brloy :-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:smile: or :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can do whatever you want. Source code files have no effect on the game unless you recompile them.

Basically you can delete them if you wish. The important things are the .AMXX files.

Best answers
wtf ss4 mld

now it sayes when i start game ecx.broly ssj4 MLD not found ;(;:)devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::(:cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are missing a model file. the one called "ecx.brollyssj4.mdl"

Thats what you are missing ^^

Best answers
i look in setion mld there in folder it sayes ecx.broly ssj4 mld so wtf why wont it work

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok name the model and folder name to the eroor saying what model is missing its simple even a 2year old could do it

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
now it sayes when i start game ecx.broly ssj4 MLD not found ;(;:)devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::(:cry:
that ecx.broly.ssj4.mdl file is always wrong, its because the creator spelled it wrong the file you installed is called ecx.brolly.ssj4.mdl, it is 2 L's in broly, so go to Steam\Steamapps\<<your nick>>\Half-Life\esf\models\player\ecx.broly.ssj4\ecx.brolly.ssj4.mdl

now rename ecx.broLLy.ssj4.mdl to ecx.broly.ssj4.mdl

now it should work

edited because of wrong quoting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom