The Almost-Ultimate Add-ons For ECX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
in my country the name is dsl 16k ^^ its 1,6mb download
thats why i thought upload it because its 30minutes to 1 hour to upload it when its a .rar than 250-300mb

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dsl 16k
p4 3,5ghz high treating cpu
radeon x1950 pro 512mb ram, shader 3
2gb ram 400 Mhz

so i have a good pc ( the cpu is not the best but good enough for new games the minimum of dual cores is bull****)
and inet is fast enough, too
i downloaded esf 1.2.3 full and installed it and then i install the big pack in the half life/esf
folder

i played evm befor i uninstalled my windows and it works great so what is the error ^^
err whers your ecx rc2 bigpack wont work without it

Best answers
ok i got the rc2 but is it normal that i cant transform to super17? there is the animation and then when its ready the server shut down every time
and sometimes it says broly ss4 cant be found (but only when i want to start a server)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i got the rc2 but is it normal that i cant transform to super17? there is the animation and then when its ready the server shut down every time
and sometimes it says broly ss4 cant be found (but only when i want to start a server)
whell your error is that the broly ssj4 model is named wrong you need to go in to your esf folder and rename the model to correct name

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is mostly just random chitchat, but the credits on the evm forums follow a different standard,...

just glancing at the gotenks at least, he acknowledges that he didnt make the model when he says
im not a modeler

and yet he credits the ecx/evm team for the model, and well i just have to say,.... what?

since when does the ecx team make their own models =/. Seriously, that's a legitimate question. you show me a model "made" by the official evm team that doesnt contain a single polygon or pixel from someone elses work, and ill show you a blue dog.

EDIT**
looking again, the goku is also a rip (by this forums rules, improper credits),

the Af goku and vegeta pack has this hilarious quote,
If someone can give me some good models then i'll be happy to use them
the big packs picture prettymuch sums it up.

just by looking at the picture. i can spot many models i know were made prior to this pack, many of them prior to ecx itself. And the rest are just edits, and do I see any credits whatsoever on that thread? nope.

the brolly thread is down, but its safe to assume its an edit of GG and kamas, given the track record thus far.

who is willing to bet they also did not ask for permission for any of them.

can i match a name to any of the models? nope. its been too long since we have had this problem on the actual esf forums for me to keep that information in my brain, but i do remember what they look like.

id investigate further and probly discover that 99.9% of them are rips, but it seems nobody cares about the people who actually make the models they use. When they resort to crediting the guy that just re-released something someone else made.

the modelling section used to be the most active section on these forums, so it saddens me to see an esf based forum (not ours) still encouraging and rewarding the theft of other peoples work.

do i take it too seriously? perhaps.

but 3d character modelling is a hobby of mine, and it annoys me to no end to see morons like that taking shortcuts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is mostly just random chitchat, but the credits on the evm forums follow a different standard,...

just glancing at the gotenks at least, he acknowledges that he didnt make the model when he says .

and yet he credits the ecx/evm team for the model, and well i just have to say,.... what?

since when does the ecx team make their own models =/. Seriously, that's a legitimate question. you show me a model "made" by the official evm team that doesnt contain a single polygon or pixel from someone elses work, and ill show you a blue dog.

EDIT**
looking again, the goku is also a rip (by this forums rules, improper credits),

the Af goku and vegeta pack has this hilarious quote,

the big packs picture prettymuch sums it up.

just by looking at the picture. i can spot many models i know were made prior to this pack, many of them prior to ecx itself. And the rest are just edits, and do I see any credits whatsoever on that thread? nope.

the brolly thread is down, but its safe to assume its an edit of GG and kamas, given the track record thus far.

who is willing to bet they also did not ask for permission for any of them.

can i match a name to any of the models? nope. its been too long since we have had this problem on the actual esf forums for me to keep that information in my brain, but i do remember what they look like.

id investigate further and probly discover that 99.9% of them are rips, but it seems nobody cares about the people who actually make the models they use. When they resort to crediting the guy that just re-released something someone else made.

the modelling section used to be the most active section on these forums, so it saddens me to see an esf based forum (not ours) still encouraging and rewarding the theft of other peoples work.

do i take it too seriously? perhaps.

but 3d character modelling is a hobby of mine, and it annoys me to no end to see morons like that taking shortcuts.
i will have you know that fallen prince aka xiphos had prior permission from karma to do the edits and i did vertex fixing
also you can ask xiphos the same he will tell YOU that HE got permission from karma to do the edits as he could not get in contat with gg so whos the moron who is gonna get proved wrong if karma dosent want the reskins relesed i will remove them from rapidshare and file front untill then i will not i am learning to model myself

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a whole lot more edits there than "karmas",

that appears to be kreshis ssj4 vegeta
the nappa is an edit of the esf recoome model,
darkone's goku (or darksun, hard to say darkone copied his style fairly well with his version)
eclipses super 17 (i think, which he released without a skin)
the regular 17 is an edit of Neds trunks model (which i specifically remember him saying was off limits)

i see some of SVs stuff in there as well, yet browsing over the original thread on the ecx forums i fail to see any of these names mentioned there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a whole lot more edits there than "karmas",

that appears to be kreshis ssj4 vegeta
the nappa is an edit of the esf recoome model,
darkone's goku (or darksun, hard to say darkone copied his style fairly well with his version)
eclipses super 17 (i think, which he released without a skin)
the regular 17 is an edit of Neds trunks model (which i specifically remember him saying was off limits)

i see some of SVs stuff in there as well, yet browsing over the original thread on the ecx forums i fail to see any of these names mentioned there.
well point taken
i always leave credits in ecx packs i make not to the editors only to the modelers as for vegeta goku and vegetto they are already in the installer of ecx thers been no edits made unless the ecx team had permission to do said edits to those models your right thats is neds trunks model but edited but what if ned gave permission for that model to be relesed also non amor nappa is a karma gg edit

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Illegal, yes im sure the government is on to them. Its only modeling and underground gaming, relax. As well I don't think the creators care cause actually, the players don't care about credits either, usually they just want the model they don't care about the creator, unless they want him to create them a model. And bigpack is so popular I hardly think the model creators don't know it yet

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Illegal, yes im sure the government is on to them. Its only modeling and underground gaming, relax. As well I don't think the creators care cause actually, the players don't care about credits either, usually they just want the model they don't care about the creator, unless they want him to create them a model. And bigpack is so popular I hardly think the model creators don't know it yet
so true true

Best answers
hey guys..i have a problem ...were shall i put the files that are in the folder SC....example: i have dark goku patch , in the folder i have CORE MEDIA MODELS...etc and SC ..i don t know were to put it...all the rest i copyed in esf right were they supost to be . please help me

Best answers
Since the original thread is down, is anyone/did anyone fix AF Broly's left foot? (it's backwards)
I really like this version of him, but the reversed foot thing looks annoyingly stupid. :\

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom