The 7,497th Annual ESF Tournament

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spriggan is more reliant on accurate teleporting in conjunction with multiple hits than actual swooping. Also, I think he prefers being a smaller target.

Best answers
Yea, what Zeo said is pretty much true. I was a decent player and could hold my own way back when the pyramids were around (i started in late alpha). That supposed accuracy is long gone after several multi year disappearing acts.

BTW, heyo Zeo, long time no see. It hath been a while. I think about 4 or 5 years now.

In any case, back to the original topic. How about letting players agree among each other if they will allow different characters? You already have euro vs us rules, so I figured I might as well ask (even if I can guess the response).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The original purpose of that rule was to prevent players from having an unfair advantage or disadvantage. Gohan has less HP and a lower speed, so you'd be at a disadvantage there. You did always love using Gohan though.

Best answers
O i understand the logic behind it. And I know full well the disadvantages. But its fun for me :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think I am not participating since I am really busy with school :(

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i give a shit right now of school....no not realy xD but i will be in the turnament to 100%

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Best answers
Hello ESF family :) I started in 1.2 and now have just recently came back after 4 years.. if this tourney is fer real count me in im always down to face good opponents :p

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I thought adding starts from 25th
but since everyone says that...

add mee too xD

FAIL: i was wrong.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O i understand the logic behind it. And I know full well the disadvantages. But its fun for me :smile:
I am a bit undecided at the moment on the decision because people will want to allow agreeing on all characters then.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh damn. Im leaving to Thailand on February 15th.
Hope ill get pwned before that xD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am a bit undecided at the moment on the decision because people will want to allow agreeing on all characters then.
To be fair, he's downgrading his character, theoretically giving his opponent an advantage. If these guys want to play as krillin, I don't see a problem. Just don't start saying shit like, "I WOULD HAVE WON IF I WERE GOKU HUR HUR". Yeah, whatever. I'd say no to Trunks, though.

Best answers
To be fair, he's downgrading his character, theoretically giving his opponent an advantage. If these guys want to play as krillin, I don't see a problem. Just don't start saying shit like, "I WOULD HAVE WON IF I WERE GOKU HUR HUR". Yeah, whatever. I'd say no to Trunks, though.
Come now, Zeo, when have I ever used that excuse. Hell, I have always said I would not be much (if any) better with using other characters anyways. But just so I can use those words at least once, I would have beaten you with goku (back in the day), but I did it with gohan. :p

Since a judge has to be present, both players would just simply restate to the terms they agree to in front of the judge. The judge can record or take screen shots. That is the proof for the tournament and then you cannot go back and say I could have won.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come now, Zeo, when have I ever used that excuse. Hell, I have always said I would not be much (if any) better with using other characters anyways. But just so I can use those words at least once, I would have beaten you with goku (back in the day), but I did it with gohan. :p

Since a judge has to be present, both players would just simply restate to the terms they agree to in front of the judge. The judge can record or take screen shots. That is the proof for the tournament and then you cannot go back and say I could have won.
Wasn't even close to talking about you, but alright.

Also, our last matches involved me raping your Gohan with Goku time and again, so don't go there girlfriend.

Best answers
Wasn't even close to talking about you, but alright.

Also, our last matches involved me raping your Gohan with Goku time and again, so don't go there girlfriend.

Haha, I know. Just messin with ya bud. Though it is appropriate, I do go to penn state (too soon?).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess if they agree to it I will allow it. Gohan would make him at a disadvantage.... And Yea.. No Trunks, Cell, Frieza, Piccolo, or Buu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom