Thanks.

Best answers
Hi, I just wanted to say "thanks" to the ESF team.

I have been playing your game since the very first Alpha version. Before that I played DragonmodZ. I remember how quickly ESF catched up and surpassed DMZ. When I left DMZ for good, I never looked back. I also tried some Bid For Power but that died pritty soon. I like it alot but nothing ever "sucked" me in, like ESF did. So, after all these years, I am STILL playing this with my brother. We still have our nice matches and still beat the crap out of each other, like if there is no tomorrow. We can't wait to get our hands on the new version. Most games today, at least for me, are kind of boring, slow, ugly and not worth the money you pay for them, at least for me. ESF, on the other hand, is free and still entertains to this day.

So, thank you guys, keep up the good work.

Oh, btw, why can't anything be donated to ESF? I mean, I understand anything related to Dragonball is copyrighted and whatnot, but what if I want to pay you for your service, and not the product itself? Or what if I just want to pay you for "nothing". Just because I want to. Any easy and secure way to do that? There must be SOME way to give you guys some of my cash. Because, to be honest, you have more than deserved it. I can't do anything to help you guys out, but to donate some cash. I wish I was as talented as you guys...would be awesome.

Anyway, keep it going! And think about the donate thing!

Thanks for reading,

a loyal fan from Germany.

Oranges :yes:

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can donate games to the ESF devs on Steam.

About the best you can do. When I found out Grega didn't have HL2, I was shocked beyond belief! Luckily, I had a spare copy from a Steam sale. Alas...the bribe was ineffective at getting beta access. :p

Best answers
@MK: Wow, that was fast. About what you said about donated games; is that really the only way? If it is, then it will have to be enough. Who is Grega again? I never got that much into detail about the devs. I was never that active on the forums, guess I never took the time for it (shame on me, I know). Anyway, if I can contact them on Steam, I could ask them what games they want and I'll use the cash, that I was going to donate anyway, to give them a nice gift.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can donate games to the ESF devs on Steam.

About the best you can do. When I found out Grega didn't have HL2, I was shocked beyond belief! Luckily, I had a spare copy from a Steam sale. Alas...the bribe was ineffective at getting beta access. :p
Stop giving people weird ideas. Also you got HL2 + EP 1 back the moment i actually bought the orange box.

As for the donations. In the past there were donations possible. That money went towards paying for the server. But we are on a free server now so thats no longer there.

Best answers
@Greg: Oh, I see. Anyway, I still look foward to a way to donate something or show my gratitude for so many years of fun. Sure, the server is free now, but the time, that is going in to the development of this mod, is still something very precious. You can't ever 100% pay that with money, but at least it could help you guys (I assume you are one of the ESF devs?) out. I mean, you guys do pay rent and have to buy stuff, too, right? :)

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Greg: Oh, I see. Anyway, I still look foward to a way to donate something or show my gratitude for so many years of fun. Sure, the server is free now, but the time, that is going in to the development of this mod, is still something very precious. You can't ever 100% pay that with money, but at least it could help you guys (I assume you are one of the ESF devs?) out. I mean, you guys do pay rent and have to buy stuff, too, right? :)
They won't take it...but it's not like you can return gifts on Steam. So if you want, gift some of the devs on Steam some games. Plenty of sales going on now. It's donation they literally have to accept. :p

And Grega, yeah, I just remembered by talking to the friend you gifted them to, it has been quite awhile since then.

Best answers
@mk: Kk. Are the devs on these boards once in a while? How do I find out their Steam ID or to whom to send the stuff?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Google esf devs for life partner you will find them i am sure

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't send Skyrider any games with "guy" in the title, or he'll ban you.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doku wouldn't mind someone paying his tuition fees for him. As cheesy as it sounds, you can pay them with your support! Tell all your friends about ESF (unless they work for Toei).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom