TESTING FEVER 2005

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's only sensible to give the spots to those that the team can trust. If you had a bag full of gold, and you desperately needed to go somewhere but couldn't take it with you, would you give it to a co-worker that you always work with or a beggar around the corner?

Best answers
I have no chance I think, im not in anyones "I think these guys will win list" but then again why would i be i never post here no one knows me, but then again its all about the qualifications so i guess we'll just have to see :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lost said:
So they fooled you too o_O
haha, we'll see m8, time will tell.
You should get an award for ignorance...this is NOT a popularity contest. This is NOT a friendship bonding time. This is a BETA TEST. Employers NEVER hire people just because they are friends with them. They hire the people most qualified for the job. You, sir, can't even BEGIN to be more wrong than you are right now. So if you want to criticise the way they choose their beta testers, then do it elsewhere. If they wanted to pick and choose their favorites, they wouldn't have even DONE this contest. Now, next time you wanna say something remotely like this, make sure you have solid facts to back up your statements rather than the assumption that they only choose their favorites.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
You should get an award for ignorance...this is NOT a popularity contest. This is NOT a friendship bonding time. This is a BETA TEST. Employers NEVER hire people just because they are friends with them. They hire the people most qualified for the job. You, sir, can't even BEGIN to be more wrong than you are right now. So if you want to criticise the way they choose their beta testers, then do it elsewhere. If they wanted to pick and choose their favorites, they wouldn't have even DONE this contest. Now, next time you wanna say something remotely like this, make sure you have solid facts to back up your statements rather than the assumption that they only choose their favorites.
well said. they would have just PMed the ones they are "buddy buddy" with instead of giving everyone a chance.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We will pick members who play a lot, and members who can be trusted. Wether they've been around for long doesn't matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
We will pick members who play a lot, and members who can be trusted. Wether they've been around for long doesn't matter.
Just curious, why wasn't "How often do you play" one of the application questions if that is part of the choosing process?

I personally play under an alias because I kept getting harassed by some shmoe. So you won't see Pain playing around anywhere. Hope that won't hurt my chances ;/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=O, wrong words. I guess I should have said, dedicated or devoted.

By playing a lot i meant having enough experience to know the ins and outs of ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Just curious, why wasn't "How often do you play" one of the application questions if that is part of the choosing process?
I don't remember a question like that...but if there was, then I must have answered it. If not....oops....but people who know me know that I play on a regular basis. I only quit playing recently because my mouse is all screwy, but once my new mouse arrives, it'll be back to shooting lasers and lobbing death balls and getting yelled at by the angry n00bs and vets alike. :]

Best answers
Logan289 said:
Maybe ignorant, or maybe realistic, but as said the time will tell who of us is right my overheated friend.

By the way, i never criticise the way they choose. I said: "There is but a narrow chance you will get in though. My thoughts will be they pick long term members or well known players who actualy know the dev's."

Seeing there are over 500 aplications, and only 10 spots, there is a narrow chance a random guy who filled in that form would stand a chance because he tested 'mods' real games or sais he is a game producer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lost said:
Maybe ignorant, or maybe realistic, but as said the time will tell who of us is right my overheated friend.

By the way, i never criticise the way they choose. I said: "There is but a narrow chance you will get in though. My thoughts will be they pick long term members or well known players who actualy know the dev's."

Seeing there are over 500 aplications, and only 10 spots, there is a narrow chance a random guy who filled in that form would stand a chance because he tested 'mods' real games or sais he is a game producer.
I'm going to assume you've never been in a job interview and simply leave it at that. If you don't know how the real world works, then you couldn't possibly understand how something like this works.

Best answers
The problem is that it doesn't relivatate to the 'real world', you just can't compare it. Job interviews are totaly differend to what this is, this is a questionairy, you are asked question > you awnser > there is no feedback, there for it isn't an (job) interview.

Oh and i'll give you a hint about the real world, it isn't as 'fair' as you think, the real 'qualified' guy doesn't always win from the 'less qualified' guy.

And I, will leave it at this.

/goes back to gaming, and brainless zerging.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just don't see how bickering solves anything.

You either qualified or your not... what is the point in singling each other out?

I'd really appreciate it if you guys stayed with topic, which is asking/posting resumes for the Beta Testing positions available.

Best answers
I love this game so much that on occasion I'll dress up as Goku and flex in front of the mirror.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no need for such spam. Quit it while you're ahead, please.

Best answers
bullsrool said:
I love this game so much that on occasion I'll dress up as Goku and flex in front of the mirror.
ummmm to much info i didnt need to know that.

anyway when do u think that the sorting will be done

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have over 500 applications to sort through, while balancing their normal lives. I hate to say it, but they're done when they're done.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've been reading through the pages, and i must say i'm suprised not many people actually were begging for it , like mostly people would do...

Its not that i mean that everyone does that, but its just that allot of people want to "test" the upcoming version of ESF that is most certainly popular.

Good luck sorting it out Gr00vy, and i'm sure other people of the team will give him a hand.

Best answers
Hi, i´m Dest, an well known brazilian player. I Play since last version of ESF, and i´m a very influent player on my country (that has a well-stabilished comunity on ESF), it´s sad that we ain´t have any representants of our country on the beta testing team. So i´m here to put myself at your orders at any time. Thanks, and please, accept me =)

Best answers
Sorry Dest, but to be accepted you need to have applied an application before the first week of the Test Fever was up. Sadly, it's long past that now. If that post was your only application then sorry, it's very unlikely the Team will pick you just for asking.

Best answers
I know it's late but I was away and I had no knowledge that there even was a signup. So could I please be admitted to the beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom