TESTING FEVER 2005

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
We will pick members who play a lot, and members who can be trusted. Wether they've been around for long doesn't matter.
Understandable, I guess I'm not qualified for this. I haven't played ESF in a while since I forgot my Steam password having reformatted. Ah, it was worth trying. Good luck with it :)

Edit: I overread someone stating that those affiliated with the Tien Project deserves beta testing, no that's not true. Those working on this project should be already appreciated that they are "working" on the mod, not in terms of with team members, but getting someone ingame. Those who have worked on Tien shouldn't be automatically graced with testing because one, some of them haven't beta tested before, two, some can't be trusted and leak to friends, and three, most wouldn't be able to reply to what is gliched in appropiate manor and will go about by doing one of these numbers "OMG GOKU HEAD JUSS ROTADED! DIS GAME SUX!" which is why gr00vy and others are being very carefull on who they are choosing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes the Operation: Tien project has no bearing on the 1.3 Beta applications. We shouldn't get privilages because of it, nor should we feel particularly priviliged that we're working on it. It's completely unrelated, we're doing it out of dedication to ESF (and Tien :)), not to score brownie points.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
exactly, were not doing it for any other reason than to give the community another person to play as. And for the Tien fans.
Look at page before this one and you will find that. If anyone that worked on Tien is selected, it's a coincidence.

Best answers
hiddenmist said:
when is will they choose the 10 testers for the game
when they have sorted through the 560 Apps and then chosen the top 10 people

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nabeshin said:
when they have sorted through the 560 Apps and then chosen the top 10 people
Well said but they do not chose "the 10 top people", they chose people from the community who they can trust and will do a good job.

Best answers
Jayster said:
Well said but they do not chose "the 10 top people", they chose people from the community who they can trust and will do a good job.
woops that what i ment by the top 10 people.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10 beta testers have been selected, the winning candidates are:

Draylock1
SailorAlea
Torlon
Scruffie
KilledWithStyle
Pain
Zeq2-Wolf
Hyperblade
Element4q2
JP

Congratulations, people! Please keep an eye on your forum PM inbox - I shall be PM'ing you guys shortly. If your inbox is full, make some space ASAP or else all of your messages will be wiped out via AdminCP. Mastasurf will be posting a news item tonight on the same - so keep an eye out for it. :)

Other people who got close to being selected were SuperSaiyaChris, RavenTrunks, Logan289, Epidemic_Opticz, Jayster and . We'll keep an eye out for you guys in the future.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
congratulations guys, now start testing and make esf bug free ;(

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats everyone! I wish you all the best of time and luck in finding bugs, etc. etc. You all deserved the spots.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the team,
Hmm I hardly know any of these people :(
but that will all change, very soon... VERY SOON INDEED MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

*stacks up on chloroform

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations, people! Please keep an eye on your forum PM inbox - I shall be PM'ing you guys shortly. If your inbox is full, make some space ASAP or else all of your messages will be wiped out via AdminCP. Mastasurf will be posting a new item tonight on the same - so keep an eye out for it.
Whoa, luckily I had enough room over for a few other PM's, but I did empty it to be sure.

Heh, thanks guys for choosing me too, I will to my utmost best, that's fo sho! :yes:

*stacks up on chloroform
Prozac, your scaring me, i'm a fellow frisian, be carefull. :(

Best answers
Thanks guys! I can't wait to join in the fun with you other testers, and I'll do my best to make ESF a smoother ride for the whole community. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t, congrats you guys. Special congrats to Scruffie and my good friend Element4q2 :3

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
Whoa, luckily I had enough room over for a few other PM's, but I did empty it to be sure.

Heh, thanks guys for choosing me too, I will to my utmost best, that's fo sho! :yes:

Prozac, your scaring me, i'm a fellow frisian, be carefull. :(
You'll also be enjoying my 1001 delights. From another fellow Frisian.

Anyway. Congrats you guys, listen to the team, suck up and you'll do a good job.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys have no idea what you're getting yourself into ;P

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
You guys have no idea what you're getting yourself into ;P
So now you guys tell them the "small print" ;)

heh... anyways, Good Look to the following:
- Draylock1
- SailorAlea
- Torlon
- Scruffie
- KilledWithStyle
- Pain
- Zeq2-Wolf
- Hyperblade
- Element4q2
- JP

Wish you guys the best of luck when testing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom