TESTING FEVER 2005

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
If some of currently selected beta testers do not respond in time, they will be replaced by on of the five who did not make it in. So some of you still make a chance. (Killing them should also work)
*Draws sword*

Raven....let us be on our way.....*takes Raven's hand and prances off*

Best answers
Big congrats to the winners :)
Now we know who to blame it on if ESF 1.3 sucks :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
*Draws sword*

Raven....let us be on our way.....*takes Raven's hand and prances off*
You can't do this to me!

*grabs mace* comon!! i have the power!! YIEEAAAAH!!!

ahem, :p

If some of currently selected beta testers do not respond in time, they will be replaced by on of the five who did not make it in. So some of you still make a chance. (Killing them should also work)
I did respond, offcourse I did, I also downloaded IRC now, and installed it, I just need to get a response back.:) , i'm sure it will take a little while, i'm patient. :) , I'm just thrilled that I'm chosen, finally I can be usefull to the community.

And killing me won't work, i'll come back to haunt you! fo sho! ;/

Best answers
Great i'm in :) Just a few things to sort out (like a new steam account) and i'll be ready to send those details to you groovy.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me loads shotgun and rubs hands together

Gooood... gooood...

Well, jp, Scruffie, Element4q2, Pain (In the... ahh, nevermind =P), KilledWithStyle, Draylock1, and Zeq2-Wolf are assassination candidates. Alea i'm sure will respond, Hyperblade and Torlon I'm sure wouldn't give this up. Well, time to go metal-gear on Alea, Torlon, and Hyper's asses.

/me throws shotgun at wall to distract Torlon and CQCs him from behind.
/me hangs from a tree and drops on Hyperblade
/me just shoots Alea

=P Anyway, congratulations again. Didn't have time to make an elaborate post earlier, I was on a PDA. Also, meet me in teh back for soem pie >:=3]

Best answers
living proof that the team doesnt just pick the mostly known.

Also congrats!
well somewhat true, i might not be to well known in the community but i've know the team since the power up days (the orginal guys that started) and have been in some what constant contact and helping them with what i can. so, to some of the team i'm known ^_^ just not u guys :p Zeq2 likes to keep me behind the doors and what not -_-;

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Actually Torlon has responded just not in this thread.

So that's one less person to kill.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TOO LATE! He's already dead!

HAHA!

HA!

Ahh. Either way, Congrats to everyone, and get working.

Best answers
I helped beta test(open beta only, but still an awesome game!)Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. I was hoping I could beta with this too.. It looks totally awesome! I've like all the DBZ games I've played thus-far, and I bet I'd like this one as well. And if I don't get picked to beta, thats fine too! I'll still help out however I can.:) Well, thats all for now. Anyone can message me if they want, I'll try to check this daily, but if not daily, then whenever I get that chance. Take care everyone! Have fun gaming to the extreme!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supa_Fly said:
I helped beta test(open beta only, but still an awesome game!)Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. I was hoping I could beta with this too.. It looks totally awesome! I've like all the DBZ games I've played thus-far, and I bet I'd like this one as well. And if I don't get picked to beta, thats fine too! I'll still help out however I can.:) Well, thats all for now. Anyone can message me if they want, I'll try to check this daily, but if not daily, then whenever I get that chance. Take care everyone! Have fun gaming to the extreme!
Welcome to the forums... And your too late..

The beta testers have already been chosen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supa_Fly said:
I highly.....HIGHLY doubt you beta tested a console/PC game.

Best answers
But the versus mode of SC3 was released as an open beta. Anyone could have tested it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am i dreaming? I got a PM saying i was accepted to beta!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan said:
I highly.....HIGHLY doubt you beta tested a console/PC game.
Open Beta doesn't really count, my parents could beta test in Open as could my dog. Planetside Beta went to **** when they made the closed beta open, no skills necessary, people don't bug test, they just want to play the game for free before it's released.

R.T: Who sent you the PM? And congratulations if they're due!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, RT, if it's legit, congrats! Did gr00vy give any kind of reason for your acceptance? Anyway, congrats. You're one of the people I thought really deserved it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, and im asuming somone was a noshow or no response.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hyperblade did not respond in time, so he got replaced by RavenTrunks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, thats a pretty freakin awesome break man. lol raven, thats sweet for you man, I would have voted for u anyway; I didnt even know the other kid. Good luck and make sure 1.3 has all it should have and nothing important left out (wait... what??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom