TESTING FEVER 2005

Best answers
*Submitted*

Hope its not too late to post the application, since i did it just an hour ago.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"You are a frequent user of IRC, or will not have a problem using IRC if you don't already use it." guess i will have to start using IRC :)

*applied*

Best answers
Bit of a mistake here, i accidentely clicked "submit" without filling in the right country and clicked "back" corrected it and resubmitted without thinking that it would count as a double submission

Anybody care to delete my first one?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah , jayster , haven't spoken to you for a while , you would be a good beta tester

Best answers
man i thought testing fever was a tournament for the people grOOvy had chosen the old way and we had to fight each other till there was 1 left.

i would like to wish you luck to all that has entered in to the comp and for the 10 people that make it through, it will be nice working with you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , isn't it timw for them to make ther'e final annoucement on the other people , or let it run for the next few days or so so a lotta people have a chance at applyying for it

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck, and good luck to us ;_; We'll have to read like atleast 5000 applications.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
I signed up as well. I hope I'll be chosen to help beta test this thing.

I think they'll understand what you meant. I'm worried myself though. For the team member that knows us part, I put down Cold Steel because we talked in the Tien Development area. I hope he knows me as well as I think he does.
Offcourse I know you :p On second thought. Not really :( The best way for you to get in is giving your best shot at the 30 words err thing.

Best answers
Well i know DJ-R from the team, and i say that hes one of the coolest and nicest persons i have ever seen.

I have all the requirements to be esf 1.3 beta tester, but i don't really mind that much, if someone else gets the place. I play this game only for fun, so i can wait until the beta 1.3 comes officially out.

PS. Groovy, i love your signature. Onegai Teacher is really cool anime and i watched all the episodes of that anime serie.

Best answers
I haven't been on the forums in quite a while but I have always wanted to beta test this game, but I put ISA instead of USA -_-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seemes very quite now , i was suprised that even forum newbies applied , thou some of the newbies are not like most of the ones we get that just post one thing and never comeback (points at help/newbiew central section -->) but then again , everyone has his/her talents that sometimes people just judge on (good or bad/harsh judgement) regardless of whether their newbies or not , most of the good down to earth ones i play with learn quick and don't piss & moan like 75% of them out there (just today , i decided to train some , i never thought i would become a sensay)

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
(just today , i decided to train some , i never thought i would become a sensay)
Oooh, Sensei Saiyan_Overlord, add me in msn messenger if you have it. It would be a great honor to have a little duel with you. [email protected] , but back to the topic.

I was wondering that does it really take much longer till 1.3 is released, since they are offering this big opportunity for esf players.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: 4 pages of requests and stuff :] Good luck to all
P.S. wtf, youre finnish? I thought you were norwegian or something o_O

Best answers
Lol...I apply for everything but the age *sigh*

Anyway Good Luck on getting picked ;)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, welcome to day 2 and page 4 x.x I would really like to reiiterate Maj's post. Keep the off topic posts and spam to a minimum! If you don't meet the prereqs, please refrain from clogging the thread up. If you have a legitimate question, that's different, but otherwise, lets keep junk to a minimum, please. I'd really hate to start handing out warnings in a thread for such a positive thing.

-Karrde-

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been looking at the database so far. There have been some blank submissions from certain IP addresses, and also some duplicate submissions. These users will be disqualified straight away, it was made very clear multiple times that multiple submissions will affect your application negatively.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Offcourse I know you :p
Wiggy!

On second thought. Not really :(
*falls over, twitching*

The best way for you to get in is giving your best shot at the 30 words err thing.
I know...but I probably said the same thing everyone else said. "I'm a team player, I meet all the requirements, and I'll be available all the time, HYUK!"

I was lucky when I beta tested Priston Tale because since it was an MMORPG, there were more spots to beta test (500). Though with only 10 spots, the chances aren't that high. With the 30 words part, a lot of people are gonna say the same thing pretty much...so the staff might move on to other things. To be quite honest, I feel that, if anything, I wont be chosen because someone just has better computer specs than I do x.x

Best answers
Ness said:
:eek: 4 pages of requests and stuff :] Good luck to all
P.S. wtf, youre finnish? I thought you were norwegian or something o_O
Finland Scandinavia Helsinki, my living place heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom