TESTING FEVER 2005

Best answers
hiddenmist said:
when i did the application i was using my cuzins comp so thats not my IP address that i play on. when i get home i will PM it to an official
i am now using my comp but o think that the ip i used before is in this account oh well lol

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, I know you're all rather pumped. This is the first time the dev team is letting people apply for testing.

However, I'd like to calmly, quietly, non-warningly ask that you keep the off-topic posts to a minimum. It will make it very difficult for very relevant posts to be noticed, such as mentioning an error on one's application (like our good friend, Raven Trunks [you da man!]).

So, please, for the sake of clarity, let's keep the posts as relevant as possible.

Thanks, guys, in advance, for your cooperation. I wish you all the best of luck with your applications and look forward to testing with the 10 lucky folks who get picked!

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
Where has all your joy gone ? don't you want to test 1.3 ? atleast try (you gave out personal infomation when you signed up with whoever provides your email account or to your isp with your net account , so why not here , it's not like ther'e gonna come to your house and shoot/bash you to death)
I have joy for the game, but I don't just hand out my real name to people without knowing them. My dad has Road Runner on his name, so I don't have any given info out on the web. Well I know they won't come shoot me at my house, etc. It just doesn't feel right, is all. Plus, I can wait the few months they are in beta test, I have a nice variety of games, so its all good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I thought you lived in Canada o_O
Oh, right, math. I just cant wait for calculus tomorrow. :p I just got home from two days of awesome skiing so Im just beat. Had to draw a picture to sort it out in my mind.

myself said:
Okay, Im here and the UK is here. Mr. Sun goes around like this so that would mean that... oh.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what's the ping like ,m do you go easy on each other if you have bad ping ?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
what's the ping like ,m do you go easy on each other if you have bad ping ?
Beta Testing isn't a tournament ;)

Ping is relative. It depends on who's hosting the server. Whenever we test on Prozac's server, for instance, myself, Magus, and Smith are at a disadvantage for ping. As luck would have it, though, this isn't too big an issue.

We try to isolate bugs and we test out the team's ideas in-game. If we're busy trying to duke it out, we'd probably let a few bugs slip. So, ping is probably not the biggest issue.

Best answers
I am 15, but have worked for DBA for 2 years.
Don't know where to sign up so im guessing this is it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
OubliezJe said:
I am 15, but have worked for DBA for 2 years.
Don't know where to sign up so im guessing this is it.
Did you even read the first post?

grOOvy said:
[align=center]TESTING FEVER 2005[/align]

Welcome to Earth's Special Forces Testing Fever 2005!

If you haven't read the news post on the front page already, here's a copy for you lazy buggers out there:

Please please PLEASE remember to read the rules before applying. They are absolutely crucial, and we WILL decline applications if we detect multiple applications from the same IP address. If you have a family member or someone else who shares the same IP address as you and wishes to apply as well, please state so in this thread. We will also be running filters for spam-filled, flaming or repatetive submissions and consider this as negative action against our website. We reserve the right to take action (site bans, forum bans) for abuse of our application system - each and every submission is logged, so please do not test this policy.

---

So, serious talk aside, who all is entering? ^_^ Post away, this is a rare chance indeed and only 10 forum users will win. :)

Best answers
Well if you let the age slide, i dont mind helping. I've tested with bfp but it came out crappy regardless :p and umm some other mod just cant remember. So can i get permission to help because of the age thing or is it a big no no for me?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
Beta Testing isn't a tournament ;)

Ping is relative. It depends on who's hosting the server. Whenever we test on Prozac's server, for instance, myself, Magus, and Smith are at a disadvantage for ping. As luck would have it, though, this isn't too big an issue.

We try to isolate bugs and we test out the team's ideas in-game. If we're busy trying to duke it out, we'd probably let a few bugs slip. So, ping is probably not the biggest issue.
i'm not treating it as a tourny , just wondered that's all , bad ping may give you the thought that "oh , i just found a bug on my shoulder" when it's just the ping giving you the idea of a bug

Best answers
well i applied, i hope i dont get turned down. *sarcastically bribes esf team with a game making record contract with microsoft* gimmie the job :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All these people mentioning they've Beta tested a DBZ game....and here I am with Priston Tale x.x

Best answers
I wont make it, but yes Hybrid is right thats what they did for Mechmod, but theres always hope, and you can always give it a shot.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow! i haven't seen you around for a while Shin Carl

I wonder who else has made it to the "Anicent Castle of Beta Testing"

Best answers
Whoever made it, or who hasn't made it.

1. Better Luck next time.
2. Nice hope you enjoy

errr vice versa.

And Hi!!!

Lol i probably won't make it because even though I felt my suggestions, and stuff were helpful they always had the "insulting" edge into em. Because I was pissed..... I gotta watch me temper.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't officially tested another game, does that cut me out of contention? :(
Actually the time kinda sucks, 5am to 7am. I don't think I could make that anyway...DAMN YOU AUSTRALIA!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same with me Legend , welcome to my world , welcome to the "your'e crazy" club , you will recive your medication in the mail

ROLF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom