TESTING FEVER 2005

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is one thing i never get about beta testing "You have officially tested another game or modification in the past."
how can you be ever a beta tester when you must have experiance, they alway's ask that.(for short, it's inpossable to aply)
they wont accept me anyway as beta tester, they know that i look more at bfp things and they just ignoring me anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
there is one thing i never get about beta testing "You have officially tested another game or modification in the past."
how can you be ever a beta tester when you must have experiance, they alway's ask that.(for short, it's inpossable to aply)
they wont accept me anyway as beta tester, they know that i look more at bfp things and they just ignoring me anyway.
If you have a friend in the gaming business and get interested in what they're doing, they will probably allow you to play it behind the scenes and get a look at it. You may find things that shouldn't happen, called bugs. Then, over the course of a few months, you will then have what is called "experience" and should be able to fill this prerequisite for anything else and participate in even more beta testing. It's not that hard to comprehend. There's a ton of different roads that will lead you into a beta test.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i applied a while ago, just posting here incase i need to

/apply

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warnings to Ashur, yo-moma, jack winklebean, blacksnake. Your replies wer unneccesary and clogged up the thread. No need to post anything unless you have a question NOT covered in the application. All fields are 100% neccesary, don't post if you're not applying, etc. If you have any issues with this, PM me and DO NOT post about it in this thread. We warned you to keep it clear, people are not listening. Sorry for being so Nazi, but we warned you.

-Karrde-

Best answers
OMG Someone deleted my post.. I was asking about something to groovy... Well here it is again....

I think I might have done duplicate post because I might have messed up or something...
Is it okay if you didnt test any other mods? And you put "None" Is that okay?
And can you tell me if im disqualified?

**EDITTED**
Because i think that i got disqualified for double submitting i think or not....
just concerned.. :]

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, contrary to rumours, you will not get disqualified just because you have never tested a mod/game officially in the past. Entering 'none' there would be the correct thing to do if such is the case.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow this thread filled up fast

I wish you all good luck and congradulations to the new testers.

Best answers
Done & done. Heck, even if I don't get picked, I'm looking forward to more teaser movies & screens of what's to come.

Best answers
:devgrin: Most people will lie about the info, they'll pretent to be someone else, thats why i wont apply, since i dont like having anything to do with cheaters.

Best answers
Hmmm I should get Sig or Avatar.... I'll upload it tomorrow :D
:laff:

Any thoughts how its gonna look?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes , nearly all us forum regulars have signed up , I don't think i would be selected thou because of all the controversy i caused a while back

edit: ifv'e onlu had 2hrs of sleep , and yet been on the forums for most of my night , but this part of the forum at once ocasion got up to 25+ people all viewing it at once , looks like this got very big interest

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i enterd some MMORPG betas do they count as betatesting games?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanto to appay as well because i like this game very much

Best answers
applied but i wish the describe what you can do was more than 30 words. I had to turn it into a 2nd grader trying to give you reasons why ::Shrug:: all well

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, i'm not so good with word explaining things with a word limit thingie

Best answers
I applied also and hope the best of it never did beta testing for a mod most time for myself to see if i can find bugs but nothing officially. Good luck to all of you who applied and to the team that has to join 10 people :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mh.. I might like to apply, but I have no prior Beta testing experience whatsoever, nor do I have an equal amount of skill with each character.. I mostly just play as Goku or Gohan, and sometimes Vegeta or Trunks because they're cool.. :( I wouldn't be much help, I'm afraid. But I am however happy to see that Beta testing has now begun, which, IMO, is a new milestone in the continued development of my all time favorite game modification.

ESF makes baby Shiyo smile. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom