• YES for turbo boost only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES for blocking in swoop only

• No for neither

• Total voters
Best answers
in EEA they have a temporary turbo boost where you hold turbo and you start to charge up. after you've charged to your max your PL increases and so does your speed for a while. I found this to be a great feature when playing and i'm hoping that this would be a standard move for ESF.

i'm also suggesting something concerning the swoop. When you swoop currently and you're hit by a beam you're stopped in your tracks. It should be if you're swooping into a beam and you hold the block button, you should be able to continue to swoop and you should struggle with the beam. However if you're strong enough and win the struggle you just swat the beam out of the way and continue to swoop

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
part 1 there will probably be such a thing in a later versizon

part 2 i absolutley love it +it'll be more ussefull whit the new swoop and melee system

Best answers
I love the second idea, i think its kinda stupid that if your swooping at someone and they shoot you, its over. If the team needs an example, think of Freiza vs Goku's Kamehameha or in Return of Cooler when Goku runs at Cooler while swatting away small blasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom