Teleporting While Charging Up an Attack

Best answers
We should be able to teleport while Charging up an attack.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While SSJ, Goku can. He's the only one who does it in the show.

Best answers
If you play with Goku and your ascended, you're able to teleport while charging attacks.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just said that.. o_o

Best answers
everycharacter has to have unique strengths and weaknesses. if u give this to everyone goku wont be so special.

Best answers
yea if you did Goku's n00bness would be dramaticaly lowered, and we dont want that now do we

Best answers
Lt.Zack said:
yea if you did Goku's n00bness would be dramaticaly lowered, and we dont want that now do we
Or do we....:devgrin: :yes:

As much as I hate Krap-A-Lot and his rediculous "techniques"(Instant Transmission, Kao-Kin, etc.)*HE didn't make ANY of them!*, I would have to say there is not one person in the show that has done a "Charging-Teleport Attack"...:S (Da*n jap Gokrap fangirl friday homo erotic monkey loving treehuggering...You get the idea)

-With hate for Goku since Kao-Kin x4 and the incredibly impossible Instant Transdimensional Magic BS
"SS3 Killer" Majin (Demon) Vegeta
On your knees...do it now!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teleporting while charging energy attacks makes it much easier to spam them without a lot of risk involved. If everyone was charging kamehamehas and teleporting when you tried to him them the game would get frustrating fast.

Best answers
Well, is there anybody that have played "Dragonball Z Budokai" ?
I played it, and goku has a Special-Attack called Warp-Kamehameha.
If you perform it (punch,punch,kick,kick,Energy), in the air,
Son Goku will start: "Ka-me-ha-me", then the Opponent fires a KI-Blast and
Son Goku Teleports behind him:"haaaaa", firing the Kamehameha!

Maybe I'm wrong with this, but didn't Son Goku teleport infront of Cell to fire his Kamehameha, destroying Cell's upper Body :confused:

Best answers
that is the move there refering to...

geez...

you lot need to read better...

and i give this sugestion overal: :no: (1 out of 5)

Best answers
WITH GOKU YOU ALREADY CAN TELEPORT IN HIS SSJ FORM!! AND HE ONLY DID IT IN SSJ FORM SO PLS STOP TALKING ABOUT GOKU DOING THAT ATACK BECAUS HE ALREADY CAN

and now from that "every1 needs to have a charging atack + teleport" well forget about that... then the beamspammer would be even more beam spamming! becaus you cant melee then or w/e becaus wile their charging an atack they just teleport and BAM!! your death becaus that guy loaded a atack you wanted to melee him.. he teleport and he shot

so it would be like this

he loads he dogde he scored!!!

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Teleporting while charging energy attacks makes it much easier to spam them without a lot of risk involved. If everyone was charging kamehamehas and teleporting when you tried to him them the game would get frustrating fast.
true, it would make it too easy. Imagine if you could teleport while charging up a spirit bomb, it would be too much craziness to handle.

Best answers
NLGeert said:
WITH GOKU YOU ALREADY CAN TELEPORT IN HIS SSJ FORM!! AND HE ONLY DID IT IN SSJ FORM SO PLS STOP TALKING ABOUT GOKU DOING THAT ATACK BECAUS HE ALREADY CAN

and now from that "every1 needs to have a charging atack + teleport" well forget about that... then the beamspammer would be even more beam spamming! becaus you cant melee then or w/e becaus wile their charging an atack they just teleport and BAM!! your death becaus that guy loaded a atack you wanted to melee him.. he teleport and he shot

so it would be like this

he loads he dogde he scored!!!
If that were to happen there would be Final Flashes:scared: 4 EVERYONE:devgrin: !!!

If you want a taste of searing, burning death, then I say YES;) :yes:

-Goku fans would unite and destroy ESF....
Krap-a-Lot Fanz unite! We mus'nt allow Vegeta to have a fair fight*SS3_4U*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom