Teh Simple layout :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

WAYY TO SIMPLE but Gipper will critz it tho so make fun of it ME Nukes ur nacho!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as long as u have a site thats readable and easy to navigate it will be good, i like the colors on the header but it could use some fine tooning, layout is simple and nice gj

Retired
Best answers
too small... you can only have like one news post in that news box... unless you have a hugz0r scroll bar.. overall its pimpragious

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah its gonna be bigger O_O
Dont confuse me with that its too simple but pwns its too simple pwns but cooL ok dope?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easy Navigatability is always better in my mind then flashy busyness :yes:, good job.

Best answers
Burger boy Hahahahaha that is funny o and fatboy .slim// ;) love the layout m8 :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ErM i cant wait till u get a warning Gotenks i was never or been called fatboy. Burger Boy used to be my first name that i sign up in redsaiyan

Best answers
Think u got me all wrong m8 read it again FatBoy Slim is a DJ or didnt you know?? I wasnt calling you a fatboy sorry if it came out that way. Try taking a joke once in awhile.

Best answers
I really like it it looks easy to work on and thats the most important thing :laff:

Best answers
Sorta the same as the first and the banner is abit plain but the over all layout is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom